So....Sci-Fi Pathfinder, anyone? (Interest Check)

Started by Angie, February 16, 2015, 03:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eBadger

Thanks, glad you like her!  Let me know if there's anything I ought to tweak. 

And yeah, I looked at the Tech gear but the prices are a bit yikes....

Angie

You guys have radios for free, that I reserve the right to make malfunction at any point. ERN-251's has the advantage of never malfunctioning and always going through, even to malfunctioning units thanks to the magic.

OOC is up! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223998.0
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

ForestMagi

This seems like a ridiculously fun party to explore with.

Given the limitations on races (technically none, but with a preferred max of 20 race points) I'm thinking either a Ghoran (19 RP) Shabti (13 RP) Sorceror might be fun to do. I'd probably go with the Hyperborean bloodline regardless of race; since the party has a Bloodrager, I'd probably focus on protective and damage spells. Alternatively, I can focus on spells for combat control, with just a couple of damage spells mixed in.

If that doesn't work for the party... I'd probably go with a Human Wizard and focus on Item Creation feats. In the end, I'm fairly flexible in what I want to play, and I generally try not to step into the spotlight of other characters. If the others would prefer a Rogue or Cleric, I can do that, too.

Angie

Quote from: ForestMagi on February 22, 2015, 04:54:44 PM
This seems like a ridiculously fun party to explore with.

Given the limitations on races (technically none, but with a preferred max of 20 race points) I'm thinking either a Ghoran (19 RP) Shabti (13 RP) Sorceror might be fun to do. I'd probably go with the Hyperborean bloodline regardless of race; since the party has a Bloodrager, I'd probably focus on protective and damage spells. Alternatively, I can focus on spells for combat control, with just a couple of damage spells mixed in.

If that doesn't work for the party... I'd probably go with a Human Wizard and focus on Item Creation feats. In the end, I'm fairly flexible in what I want to play, and I generally try not to step into the spotlight of other characters. If the others would prefer a Rogue or Cleric, I can do that, too.

I'll give you the last slot if you don't mess around-make a character and get it to me now.

ForestMagi

Wait, there's only one slot left? I thought there were three... Give me... One hour, max, and I'll have a character sheet done.

ForestMagi

Mythweavers may not have saved anything I put in for some reason, but here's the sheet: The Ghoran Sorcerer

Other than gear and backstory, it's finished. I'm working on the background stuff now, gear to come later. Name will probably change when I think of something better.

Angie

Alright man, you're in, come on over to the OOC. It's over in NC Exotic.