Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

grdell

"The Music Behind the Magic"

It was a special four-disc compilation released some years ago of the work Alan Menken and Howard Ashman did for Disney - "The Little Mermaid", "Beauty and the Beast" and "Aladdin" - with lots of demo tracks and other unreleased material. Okay, yeah, I admit to being a Disney fan.  ;D
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Question Mark

I am relying on how cool the embedded screen is to attract listeners.  I mean, look at the pic.  That's looks fucking epic!

Starcraft 2 Terran Theme

Listen to dem der' fiddles!

Valerian

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

grdell

Saerrael

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kurzyk

Beautiful, Xandi, and one of my favorite pieces.  :-)

Here's what i'm listening to:

Radiohead-Optimistic

Autumn52

Quote from: Kurzyk on April 03, 2010, 09:19:34 PM
Beautiful, Xandi, and one of my favorite pieces.  :-)

Here's what i'm listening to:

Radiohead-Optimistic

I love that piece I listen to it often.....Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Kurzyk

Working on claire de lune on the piano this year actually.  :-)

Autumn52

drools!!!!!OMG I would so be right there...A live performance well there is nothing better.

Saerrael

Samael

On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Autumn52

Arhys

Nice Xandi, I listened to that this morning. :)  Now though--I am all Wu all the way...RIP ODB.

Wu Tang Clan - Bring Da Ruckus

I love this song.
Wu-tang Clan - Da Mystery of Chessboxin'

Autumn52

Autumn52

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Autumn52

grdell