News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Prince and the Advisor [M/M]

Started by Sho, October 06, 2010, 12:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Every court has a series of power plays and machinations that allow it to run smoothly. None so obvious (or subtle) as those that go on in the courts of the rich and powerful countries. For these courts to run, secrets need to be kept and told, and every paper signed has a story behind it that cannot be expressed in words on paper.

I'd like to play a prince who has just come of age in a country that is somewhat unstable; his father left the country unstable after an unpopular rule, and after his untimely death, he has risen to power but is uncertain what to do with it. He is smart, and can be vicious, but with his own brothers pushing and pulling at him and attempting to take his throne out from under him, he is struggling. Naturally, he turns to an advisor who has always been close to him, either as a tutor, member of the court, physician (or really any role that someone near to the prince could fill). He allowed the advisor to guide him in ways that, perhaps, he shouldn't. He raises the advisor up high, higher than he should, creating whispers at court that the two are more than just subject and king but perhaps even lovers.

I'd like for someone to play the advisor, if possible, or a member of the court (perhaps a childhood friend?) who becomes disturbed by the relationship between the two. I would be willing to play the advisor, though, or a member of the court if someone would particularly like to play the prince.

This could take place anywhere, at any time - we could make up our own world, or go with an existing one (France, England, etc.). Preferably it would take place sometime slightly less modern than today but I'd be up for negotiating on that.

I'd prefer to play the sexually submissive partner in this, as well. I'd love to work in some elements that would be considered taboo in a court; bondage, S&M, etc.

Any takers? PM me or drop me a message here. :)