Word association 2006.06.24

Started by Brandon, June 23, 2006, 11:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Time for a new topic where only us 1000+ posters can play. Its a simple game. I say 1 word, then then next person says the first thing they think of when seeing my word, the next person to post writes a word the 1st word they think of to that word, and so on and so forth. You may reply to anyones word but not yourself. This will likely go on forever   ;)

So without further ado, lets get this started:

Games
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Purple

There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

MagicalPen

Boring

BTW, i didnt realise i had over 1000 posts until i just checked...fancy that!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lirliel

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lirliel

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lirliel

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Purple

There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Purple

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Purple

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Purple

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Purple

Norway ( and that's cheating...it's supposed to be one word silly :) )

Brandon

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Purple

Brandon