Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for being so easy to distract!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

(I'm feeling all sorts of "Deja Vu" here...)  ;P

Banned for making the simple act of chewing on a toothpick....sexy!  :D

Stone

Banned for having a good memory, and being so full of compliments.  ;D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned!  My butt hurts.  ;P

Stone

Banned for pretty much asking for it.  O:)

Anesa

Banned for not offering to rub it!   LOL!

Stone

Banned for looking for medicine from the house of pain.

Anesa

Banned for being such a ......a ..... "meanie"!   ;P

Stone

Banned for loving it so much. ;D

Izzy1337

Banned for making my Cami love meanies!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Banned for not applying before her!

Izzy1337

Banned for having an application process.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Banned for not sidestepping it with under the table bribes.

Izzy1337

Banned for expecting me to have something I'd be willing to bribe you with.

Stone

Banned for not having a simple blade of grass dipped in the lake.

Izzy1337

Banned for not telling me it was that simple!

Stone

Banned for not even trying!

Izzy1337

Banned for wanting me to chase you. :P

Stone

Banned for deeming me unchaseworthy. *sulks*

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking I said that! I just don't like being the chaser. I much prefer being caught.

Story Tale

Bans for announcing that you like to be chased.

*release the hounds!*

Izzy1337

Banned for expecting me to run. :P

*magically vanishes and hides*

Story Tale

Bans for giving my hounds an inferiority complex.

Stone

Banned for not banning her for resorting to magic. How weak. *tosses his long blonde absent mane like a college girl*

Izzy1337

Banned for making me dissolve into giggle fits.