Aries's Search [MUL] [Updated 2/3]

Started by Aries, December 16, 2009, 11:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries

NEW PLOTS ARE LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST!!!!

M/F pairings::
twincest [twins]
step siblings

vampire/were-creature
vampire/vampire
vampire/human
werewolf alpha/lowest member in pack
fae/human

F/F
twincest
roommates
best friends
school girls

M/M
none as of yet

PLOTS:

The Master's Will [Slave/Master]
Simple as it sounds. I'd like a good slave/master RP here...

Competition... [Looking for someone who can play both a master and a slave in this one]
She was bought to be his pet, while the other was there to please him. The two slaves hate one another, but they both love their master to death. Lately, he has grown bored of his pleasure slave and he decides to train his pet in the ways of the pleasure slave. Now the two girls are fighting ruthlessly for his affection and he loves it.

Blackmail... [ NC / forced submission ]
He is a nerd and she desperately needs to pass her physics exam. The two pair up for a study session and they reserve a private room in the library. Its completely sound proof so those inside aren't bothered by anything going on outside. While the two study, he shows her pictures that someone took of her that could ruin her future. When she asks what he wants, he replies that he wants her. Now she has to do everything he says so he won't leak the photos to anyone.

Paparazzi
She has always had a thing for him from the first time she saw him. He is a rockstar/actor/whatever and she is just a fan girl wishing to have her way with him. Once she turns 18, she starts to stalk him just like the paparazzi. She won't stop until he is hers, even if that means she has to break into his house and tie him up.

You said forever...

They had been friends since childhood. The two had always gotten in trouble together and they shared some great childhood memories. When he was thirteen, his family moved away. He kissed her that night, in the rain, in front of her house. "I'll love you forever." He told her softly. She smiled and told him the same. Its been 6 years when he moves back to town. When she finds out, she is so excited, but her heart is broken when she finds out he is bringing his girlfriend of 5 years. Heartbroken, she decides to be cold towards him, barely even saying hello when he comes over to see her. She has stayed loyal to their promise that night. Yes, she slept with someone, but she regretted that night of drinking more than anything. Seeing how upset she was, he decides to cheat on his girlfriend with his childhood friend to see if the spark is still there or not...

Time Stops...

She is an immortal child, a human who never ages once they reach 18. She will forever look the same while her partner grows old and dies. The only way for her to age normally is for her to find the one who sings to her soul. It is said each Singer has a birthmark that mimics that of his/her Immortal. He has a paw print birthmark on the back of his neck, identical to her own. Its time for their last year of high school together. She is drawn to him, but he doesn't even know she exists. He is some rich, hard headed player who is popular with all the girls. There is a trip planned for the summer before school starts. Everyone is invited, including her. When the numbers of guys and girls are uneven, the Immortal is forced to share a cabin with her Singer...What will happen between the two?

Its Just Business...
I've been watching Weeds lately [I just need to finish season 5] and I want to play a character like Nancy, a suburban housewife who just lost her husband but she has a daughter instead of two sons. She needs a way to make money so she decides to start selling pot. I'm not sure what kind of plot we could play out here, but I've always like the idea of a brother in law like Andy. [shh. i'm secretly an andyxnancy lover. what?! its cute! yes i know...i don't care...shut it. = w=] soo...we could just work something out here.

Ghost Of The Past --CRAVING BADLY!--
A young girl has  very powerful psychic abilities. She even made a friend, [insertnamehere] who everyone thought was just imaginary. Little did they know he was her guardian. As she grew up, the world taught her that her abilities were evil and so, she forced herself to forget about them and even [insertnamehere]. Now, at eighteen years old, she keeps having dreams about [insertnamehere] warning her about someone who is coming for her. [insertnamehere] tells her that she must remember her abilities in order to fight what is coming. Not only that, she must remember him in order to bring him into the physical world so he can save her.

Psychicly Bound
I'm on such a paranormal run at the moment...anyway...
A boy discovers he has psychic abilities at a young age. He is mainly able to hear what a person is thinking and what that person is feeling. Lately, it seems like the voices just won't filter out for him. A new girl shows up at school and when she is near, all he can hear are her thoughts. She is like a filter for his ability. Knowing this, he decides to get close to her so he can be around her more. She thinks he is sweet and all, but with her past, she doesn't want to get involved with him. The last psychic she was with was killed by her uncle...
-her uncle doesn't like people with psychic abilities. he knows she is a filter so anyone who gets close to her must have abilities. the male is determined to make her his no matter what since he knows without her his powers will drive him insane-

CRAVING ANYTHING PARANORMAL!

FANDOMS::
Stargate [SG1]
DanielxOC [WOULD KILL FOR]
DanielxVala
SamxCam
SamxJack

Pokemon
AshxMisty
OC TrainerxOC Trainer
PokemonxPokemon
PokemorphxPokemorph or Trainer

Heroes
SylarxElle [WOULD KILL FOR]
PeterxElle

Weeds
NancyxAndy
SilasxOC

NEW PLOTS::
Untitled
A teenager gets pregnant at seventeen. The sperm donor runs to another state as soon as he finds out. Her mother doesn't even want to look at her and it is her paternal grandfather who ends up taking her in. After her eighteen birthday, she decides to start stripping in order to make some money. Even after having her beautiful little girl, she still had a killer body. No one at the strip club knew why she did it. They all figured she was just some whore looking for attention. Working there killed her because she couldn't be with her daughter when she needed her the most. Six months into her new job, a man approaches her and asks why such a pretty young thing is taking her clothes off for money. She tells him its so she can support her baby girl. Feeling sympathy for the girl, the older man decides to take her in as his house guest. He helps pay for things her and her baby needs. Slowly, they start to fall in love with one another...

Barbecue Stain
-inspired by a Tim McGraw song-
They met the summer they were both sixteen. She was in town for the summer and he lived there. It was love at first sight for these two and nothing was going to change that. For the three months she was there, they were a couple. He worked hard for their first kiss and every kiss after that was just as special. She went back home at the end of the summer.... Five years later on a plane, he hears a familiar voice and sees her sitting a few rows behind him. Both were shocked they were heading to the same place. They decide to spend some time together to see how their lives have changed. Will there still be love? Who knows.
OUT OF TOWN UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY!

Aries

Updated.
One small idea added.

Immortal Cherubin

Well i am clearly expressing interest in My immortal...i don't know there is something about playing a vampire or a werewolf that makes me feel cozy,so if it's not taken i would love to give it a shot with you. :-)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MagicalPen

I would be interested in the Master/Slave RP or the Twincest idea.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Aries

Wolfy

M/F Twincest? :D

Though..I dunno what the plot could be. o-o

Aries

@Wolfy :: We can think something up. I'll PM you later on today.

Zero

I'd be interested in either M/F or F/F Twincest, as well as Human/Fae if you've got too many twincests.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Eley

Hey there,

I'd definitely be interested in the best friends idea

best,
Eley

Aries

Aries

Aries

Aries

Aries

Lovitoz

Hey there! Wouldn't mind doing the Competition one with you, just one question! Would you mind if we made this a three way rp? I could look for a third to fill the role of one of the slave, your call ^^

Combustible

Hi there, I'd be up for the Blackmail Roleplay if you're still looking.

Send a message my way and we can work something out.
Unbreakable.
.Make me Combust.

yuna0417

Hi!  I'd love to so something.

Any of your F/F pairings are fine with me and any setting (Though would like something other than modern).

I'm still getting settled in, so bear with me.

BlisteredBlood

Hey! I believe we were doing to be doing something in regards to a certain character I had, but I think I made the slip up of accidentally removing that PM. Were you still wanting to talk about that?
What BlisteredBlood Says Yes And No To: Ons and Offs
Got a question to ask? Ask me here!
Wanna RP with me? Check this out!
In case if I'm not here, refer to this.

Aries

BlisteredBlood

What BlisteredBlood Says Yes And No To: Ons and Offs
Got a question to ask? Ask me here!
Wanna RP with me? Check this out!
In case if I'm not here, refer to this.

Aries

yuna0417

I'm pretty interested in your twincest Idea.  Shoot me a PM or IM and lets see if you'd like to work something out.

Idle

I am interested in the "You Said Forever" plot, if you would like.

Aries

Aries