Some Plot Bunny's Sub and Dom both [ex] (F/F or Futa some M/X)

Started by Far eyes, February 20, 2015, 08:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

I am looking for a writing partner, i do not care about your actual gender only interest i really have are your writing abilities. Check out my O/O some of the ideas here do have some kinks i would like to see in them. The story outlines here are just rough sketches i am looking for a writing partner interested in developing them not just PMing me with "Hey i like x can you make the first post"

PM me do not post here

* Means craving

New Kind* (F/F one could be Futa) (Bondage, ex) (I could play either Dom or Sub)
You find a magic lamp, perhaps because your excited or because you do not consider it you make the obvious wishes in your mind "Healthy, being hot, never having to worry about money again" the spirit in the lamp however is one of those that likes to make your wishes come true in unforeseen manners he gives you what you wish for but transports you to a magical world ware humans have never existed, when discovered you are taken to the queen of who is quiet intrigued by the odd new  creature and finds you oddly attractive. I am open as to what the people of this fantasy world would be but i have preferences to something more extraordinary then "cat people" but i am also willing to discus options. I have a vague preference at the moment to maybe something arachnid

The pet (This is inspired by an image, i only really have interest in this as a Sub)
This is just an image, and it would take a bit of talking about the picture tempts me but i have no real story to post with it just something i would like to explore.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Disobedient pet (More interest in this as sub then dom but i could do dom with the right partner)
Basic idea is its some point in the future ware there are a good amount less humans so to deal with loneliness humans have created 'pets' normally very subservient  with there whole world revolving around there owners your order somehow gets messed up. Instead of an obedient needy kitten you get something a good deal more interesting but do you really mind?

The idea here is the pet starts dominating the master, i would like this to be both cute and loving but also get fairly rough

Sanctuary* (This is one i would like to make fairly Ex, i am looking to be dom in this)
The world ended, the angles came and wiped everything away but not quiet everything a few of the angles had a plan had they fallen? Perhaps but nobody remained except for them the then hell that was not earth. In the hellish landscaper of scorched earth and shallow salt and sulfur seas there is a shining spire a castle of gleaming white stone in this Sanctuary a few hundred humans survive with there angelic masters. There the angels experiment in tempering and raising there humans until they will once again be worthy, you were picked to be dumped thrown away every so often some humans are the angels have no need of barren humans they are looking for breeding stock. But just before you would be dumped out with the rest of them one of the angels saves you, she gives you an option die now or serve her in her 'experiments' and in other ways

But not all is as it seems and as the slaves have been told. This would actually be sci fi rather then fantasy as it might seem at first glance

This would go fairly hard into EX, including  watersports so i am really looking for somebody who is interested in going there. though i am willing to talk about any changes.

The Picture is only for the dom character

I could probably be convinced to do most of the above in any combination of F/M/Futa though my submissive males characters are very feminine and for some of these i would not do male dominants
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Far eyes

The Dragon (Looking to be Sub)
I would like to play a male warrior who goes out to fight the 'evil' dragon only to find that it is not what he was expecting. Setting i would like it to be a mostly medieval kind of setting with him having no experience with dragons just a bunch of expectations from legends. I would like him to be beaten and then the dragon to have her way with him and 'educate' him in proper behavior.

Alternatively, i would like to do the kidnapped princess and the dragon this would be more (FxF potentially Futa on either side) in this scenario she either never gets saved or we could have the failed attempt be something that comes up.

I am not sure how long term this idea would be but i am rather flexible and very willing to talk about what would and would not come up.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

A/A

Far eyes

A/A

Far eyes

This is a picture inspired one trough and trough, i really don't have much of a story to it i would just love to do something like this playing the submissive only in this one.

A/A