fantasy island game. (closed)

Started by rachels270692, July 13, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Interested. I'm thinking making a futanari nymph or fey queen. Is there a spot on the council for fey/elves?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

rachels270692

Quote from: Crowe on September 26, 2015, 07:18:02 AM
Yeah I think that works well. I'll make a character sheet for approval soon.

soon just post it on the chara page when you are done :D

Quote from: bokotousamurai on September 26, 2015, 11:04:31 AM
Interested. I'm thinking making a futanari nymph or fey queen. Is there a spot on the council for fey/elves?

the only ones out are magic user, embraced (being who fed of other in one way or another) and humans
you could be the magic user one for fey/elves are magic user right?
then again are they more myths for the myth spot is in away open, for the person who plays it has two spots on council and is willing to pass the myth one on to another.
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

bokotousamurai

Myth works, I mean fairies come from folktales so might as well be the myth spot
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

rachels270692

ok cool :D
message Lilark they have the spot right now, and talk it over on how the spot can be swapped maybe your person can come in and take over from him if you want :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

bokotousamurai

Sent, guess I'll make my char in the meantime

Name: Serena Ataraxia
Race: Nymph
Power: commands fairies, magic
personality: epicurean, curious, amourus
Looks: elf ears and butterfly wings with platblonde curly hair that reaches down to her ass, C cup breasts with thick hips and a hairy pussy, 15 inch long and 3 inch thick uncut futanari cock with melon sized balls. All of her body fat gathers in her ass.
Job: fairy queen (seelie)
Past: Serena was born from the elements 300 years ago, during that time she traveled from glade to glade in different countries, always the inquisitive one she used this to learn about the world and enjoy it's pleasures at her leisure, using a glamour to hide herself as just an ordinary woman, using it to seduce lovers. Recently she has come to island to look for a permanent home.

rachels270692

she looks hot ;P well add her to the chara page link is in my first post here. And then feel free to start posting in one of the threads i am off for the night :)

rachels270692

rachels270692

Kalive

Do you have room for another player? I have thought of something in a way that my character is either a prince or ambassador of his race comes to see what this island is about. He wants to move his people to a new home but finding one is the hard part, hearing this island he wanted to see for himself if it's worth the trouble to move all his people there. I was thinking in race wise either going with Drow (dark elfs), Dragonborn or Furrys. What would you think?

rachels270692

o that sounds good i like that idea :)
only down side is the island is ran by the council, so your guy may not like the fact he will loss his power if he comes to the island. Or more he would have to answer to the council but would still be a leader of his people.

Kalive

I figure that's what would happen unless there might be a spot open for my guy to take on the council, you know that one spot that no one have taken or something like that lol. But I work with that with no problem, just thinking what race would go well or need in this rp. Which of the three would you think fit best for it?

rachels270692

The only open council spots right now are embraced (vampire and the like) magic users (witch's, wizards and so on) and humans.

so if the people could fit into one of them, so if you make them vampires say or being like vampire who take from other (that are not demons or fit into another group) then you can be that council spot and have your guy the council leader of them :D

Kalive

Hmm alright I would like to go for the magic users spot then but I would rather he earn it, that would at lest make it interest and give in a little plot, though he wouldn't expect it if that make since? For something like that I think I will go with Drow, something more leaning onto that then any of the other two races. I'll make my character shortly but where would be the best place for him  to start when he is approved? The idea I have in mind is either he comes to the island by ship with a small group with him as well or do you want him to come in a different way?

rachels270692

ya that is fine :) good way of doing it

ok he can come by the beach on a ship it you want, but you can check over the threads we have up right now and pick which one you like best, and also can pick where you want him to live he can make his home in any of them :)

Kalive

For home wise I would say he's looking for someplace more underground, is your Cave's board more for underground or would a new board have to be made for that?

rachels270692

the cave are both above ground and underground so that area is fine to be used as his home :D

Kalive

Name: Zach Fearstorm
Race: Drow
Power: Magic of all forms, even Divine magic without the use of god's magic.
personality: Curious, open minded, calm, smart and kind. Zash is also a flirt and charmer when it comes to women. When it comes anything of magic, more so when it something he never seen or done before he would do what he can to learn it for he love magic with a passion which is odd for Drow.
Looks: He stands about a little over five foot tall and wears all black robes and cloths.
Job: Leader of a Drow community (In future would become Council of magic users)
Past: Zach was always an odd ball among his people, more so when trying to worship Loth for he didn't feel the need too nor feel the goddess what so ever. He felt something else which lead him to the art of magic which seem to come natural to him. A gift that none of his people seem to have before. Within five years Zash have learned every form of magic his people knew to the point there was nothing more to teach him and that surprise his teachers for he was the youngest to reach a level that could be the same as a head wizard. However it also made him to watch his back because others tried killing out of hate and jealousy.

Magic wasn't the only thin he learn for he figure there might be a time were he couldn't use any magic what so ever so he also trained to have some skills of a fighter though only using staffs and basic hand to hand combat. He wasn't very good at it but he learned how to fight. Though a bright future was along the underdark and having a set along the ruling members of his people he felt there was more. So he did something none would thought he do, he went to the surface where he was told all the lower races live. Once he did it changed his life and views of the world.

For twenty five years he have learn much and seen many things, more then he ever have back in the underdark. He even learned how to use all forms of magic and even found away to use divine magic with out the need of a god, within a short amount of time. Also he found truths about Lorth and why he never felt connect to her, for she is a fake goddess. That and how little that his people knew about the world and realize how arrogant how most were. He also knew that some one or something was guiding him this whole time, dreams and feelings of which it lead him to learn everything he knew now. After being away for so long it was high time he went back home and try to change things for the better, which prove to be a deadly challenge. The priestess of Loth kept a high hold of power and didn't like the idea of how Zash was saying their goddess if a fake.

In a short time however he was able to get some of his people to see his view of things, this along started a war in the underdark. Zash was able to get five hundred Drow to join him and they fleed in an area in the underdark. Safe for the time being but still Zash had to find a place where these Drow could be safe which he knew no place that would be take them in which being considered slaves or be killed by other races. It was only one night he was shown in a dream, an island full of different races and all living in peace. He also seen that he would have only two months before his people would be killed where they are now. The dream showed how to get there but had some doubts, how could there be such a place like he have seen? Yet the feeling was too strong to just pass up. So Zash and a handful of is best mage's and warriors went with him to the surface and hope that he wasn't going crazy.

rachels270692

ok first please can you put him in the chara thread, link is on the first page

and also you pic dose not work so you may have to just post the pic and not the link :)

Kalive

Hmm not sure why the pic aint showing, Ill try to get it to show or at lest the link to it.

rachels270692

ok cool thanks :d once you have added the chara to the page you may do your own intro where you want :)

rachels270692