F Switch Seeking M

Started by Malevolence, May 04, 2010, 10:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malevolence

I'm a F switch looking for dominant or equal males.

Here are some things I'm currently interested in:

Plot Ideas

A Courtesan in Paris/Europe
Setting: Late 1700s Europe

I would like to play a courtesan in Paris or any of the great cities of Europe, and play out encounters and intrigues with her lover or lovers. I would love to play a beloved grande horizontale who is infamous for her Salons and hosts all the greats of the era.

A Fiery Belle
Setting: Antebellum South

She was the daughter of a wealthy planter in the American South. As a young girl, she was the ugly duckling, a bit of a tomboy who got in trouble for climbing trees and jumping fences. But when her mother died, her father sent her off to Europe to be educated. Now, returning as a young woman, she has blossomed into a refined beauty, but is fiery and independent, full of new ideas that upset the Southern gentry's status quo. She meets an older charming Rhett Butler type who manages to win her over, and manages to tame her without knocking the spirit out of her, which is want everyone else wants to do.

Giovanni Storyline

plot here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68225.0

Vampires
I'd like to play any vampire setting, except I refuse to sparkle. I'm into Old World of Darkness Especially

Character types

- Elegant and refined women, who are ladies in the drawing room and whores in the bedroom.
- Fiery and sexually empowered women, who slap you and you slap them back.
- Silly and fun-loving mischievous women, a little childish at heart but not in body.

Settings
I'm open to any setting, below are just my favorites:

- Vampire settings- gothic, Victorian, modern day- sort of in that order.
- Medieval times
- Antebellum South
- Paris- late 1700's to the turn of the Century, especially at the height of the Paris Salons

Hayato

Hi, I'm interested in your Antebellum story. I'd also be interested in the vampire one, whichever piques your interest more.

Malevolence

Malevolence

Lost my contacts on my messengers due to a crash. Could the person with whom I was rping the Courtesan SL on messenger please send me a message here? Soooo sorry, and I am anxious to get back to it. Thank you!