Missing icons? (RESOLVED!)

Started by CurvyKitten, October 11, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

SO I had a random thing happen, the icon at takes you to the last/most resent post in a thread has Vanished for me. I went to right click and open in a new tab, as I have for years. Had some pop come up and vanish before I could even read what it was. And than next thing I know that icon is go. So WTF happened?

confused,
curvy

Vekseid

Try shift+reload/refresh.

Possibly a corrupted .css download

CurvyKitten

Ok tried that nothing happened with shift+the reload at the top of my screen. So I did shift+f5 and this came up. But still didn't fix it.

CurvyKitten

I never knew how much I needed this icon until it wasn't there! Any ideas on how to fix this...anyone!? LOL

CurvyKitten

sorry double post, but I just peeked in my pm box and saw more stuff missing. The icon that shows if its been replied to or not.

The Lioness

I've noticed it too, specifically on the AS threads and PMs.

Never mind...seems to be all fixed now...
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

CurvyKitten

OH so its not just me! Thank god...lol means I didn't do it:P

Well damn...not on my end. ~pouts~

CurvyKitten

Ok I've refreshed, I've restarted, I've upgraded to windows 10(after this happened), Logged off and back on, tried the other color schemes and non of it brings back those icons I'm missing. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this yet?

CurvyKitten

Sorry for the posting so many times in a row, BUT I FIXED IT. I just went directly to firefox and selected to refresh the program and set it back to default settings. And it fixed it!!!!! YAAAY, so if anyone has this issue try resetting your bowers to default settings!

Vekseid

Makes me wonder what it was doing that it didn't mess anything else up? : /

CurvyKitten

I honestly don't know, it was just something I hadn't tried yet so I went for it. It just happened to work lol. A setting some place, but I never touched any settings? All I did was right click and click open in new tab like I've done forever on any site I've been on. Yet this one was the only one that had something vanish on it. At least as far as I could see. 

Beguile's Mistress

I'm glad to see it all worked out. :-)