friends don’t lie. [ stranger things ] f for m character

Started by Princess Pigeon, April 24, 2022, 12:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Pigeon

my biggest kink is people reading my O/O list, I'm working on making sure it's all updated.
• I'm a fan of roleplaying over thread, PM, and email. Maybe Discord but I'm not really a... sit down for several hours and just fire responses back and forth sort of person.
• I don't care about your biological gender. Male or female, I'm happy to write with you as long as you'll write a male character. I'm not looking to double right now, sorry!
• I'm really only looking for partners who can write at least one meaty paragraph. It's preferred if you can give me two to three (or more) but I'm not going to insist on it because right now I just want more partners.
• Younger characters should be bumped up to at least age 17.

Jane Hopper/Eleven x Mike Wheeler
• AU where he's not a bad boyfriend, lol. I think their relationship has a lot of potential.
Max Mayfield x Lucas Sinclair
Nancy Wheeler x Jonathan Byers
• maybe? We'd need to give him a proverbial facelift. Perhaps give them a little bit more of an investigative reporter/mystery detective teen vibe like it seemed like the writers were trying to do in season 3.
Nancy Wheeler x Steve Harrington
• do I think they're end-game? I dunno.
Joyce Byers x Jim Hopper
• Seasons 1 and 4 had my favorite handling of his personality, but that doesn't mean we need to use those as our setting
OC x Eddie Munson
•  I'm not usually into characters who are no longer teenagers paired with teens but if we want to say he's already 20 and then pair him with someone who’s 17 or 18, I’d enjoy that
• I am an absolute sucker for social outcasts who are confident and free and rich/popular girls who are by all accounts living great lives but are actually trapped by social and familial expectation. It's possible she's one of Chrissy's best friends and who ends up caught up in everything that's going on. Maybe she followed Chrissy to Eddie's house because she was worried about her friend and recognized that something was really wrong and then saw what happened, maybe she's included later because of [insert thing]. Alternately she can be unrelated to Chrissy and simply end up in a wrong place, wrong time scenario. Perhaps she teams up with Lucas to try and discourage the sports team from going off and ends up joining the main squad that way.
• A soft, shy gal who has been harboring a crush on him from afar because of his energy and kindness but has never felt comfortable interacting with him much becomes one of his strongest (though quiet) advocates in the wake of Chrissy's murder and finds herself pulled into a whole lot more than she thinks she can handle when she manages to convince Dustin to let her help.
• Would love to play one of my experiments, check the bottom of the post to read about them
OC x Steve Harrington
• I want a gal who Robin ships him with, so she (and Dustin) can be just as up in his love life as he is in hers. To that end she tends to be or become friends with my OCs.
• Robin has been badgering him to just give one of her friends a shot, he's been resisting almost exclusively because Robin is so enthusiastic about it. He finally gives in and schedules one date and they don't even make it halfway through when his teens radio in an SOS. Unable to leave her behind either because they were already in the car or because she's insisting on coming too, he ends up bringing her along. He tells her to stay in the car, but that was never going to happen. But Robin's smart, she didn't think the two of them would get along just because she's got a cute face and would think he's funny.
• Would love to play one of my experiments, check the bottom of the post to read about them.
OC x Jim Hopper
• got an OC that was an orderly at the Hawkins lab and who was a pivotal piece in how Eight escaped. The two parted ways not long after because Eight was rightfully angry and did not fully trust OC and so she settled somewhere under a new name and tried to live under the radar. She's pulled back in, eventually, due to the fact that she never really shook them, and can either be brought in as someone who is there to help Eleven get better with her powers (season 3) or to assist Dr. Owens in season 4. Either way this brings her into conflict with the initially very distrusting Jim, who is rightfully protective over his daughter and views OC as a potential threat.
• [season 2 setting?] what with everything unusual that's happened recently, not to mention how quiet Hawkins is, Jim had started to forget about handling big but normal crime. That is until a woman ends up at the cabin where Eleven is hidden, barefoot and terrified and claiming that she had been kidnapped and escaped. Now on top of the weird shit going on he's got a good old fashioned crime to solve. It doesn't help (or maybe it does?) that Eleven takes to her quickly.
• I truly love anything where some poor normal person gets sucked into the chaos exclusively because of the person she's interested in, or because they can’t keep from getting nosy. A writer could be great.
OC x OC
• two poor Hawkins residents getting pulled into the absolute chaos happening?
suggest!

I have two experiments who escaped the Hawkins National Laboratory (preferably a version as presented in season 2 - I have justification for multiple power types that doesn't conflict with the season 4 info about Vecna/One if that's the power origin we want to go with, though I don't feel like anything changes if he's just the first one Brenner found)
one of them can manipulate (and sometimes sense) emotions, but the range of feelings she can force upon them is limited to things that she herself has experienced and she doesn't really like to do it because it muddles connections with people and in her experience it makes them suspicious of her. I think she teamed up with Eight to escape - emotional manipulation mixed with illusion would be a very powerful combination. Their friendship didn't last very long once they got out however, and the two went their separate ways with only a little bit of resentment. I'm open to her being able to cause physical sensations she's experienced instead, or a combination of the two with one being easier than the other. She's generally good natured and agreeable but is bit walled off in ways that aren't immediately apparent to those who don't get to know her. She's very used to being alone and doesn't have a lot of experience with large friends groups or with romance, but is much more socially adjusted than Eleven. I have a couple of intro points depending on who she's paired with, where we're starting, and how much we're using canon vs making our own new issue.
the other one can teleport by telepathically finding someone in the same way that Eleven does, and then her body moves to the space she is that matches in the 'real world'. This isn't necessarily a quick teleport since she has to find a person to lock onto and it's not great for escaping danger because her body is defenseless while she searches, but it's definitely way faster than any form of transportation. (power idea flagrantly stolen from a friend who was at worst good naturedly resigned about it). She can be bad at boundaries - especially in regards to not just checking up on people through her powers and then appearing where they are without warning or asking first. She's affectionate and eager for acceptance and approval but she doesn't have a very good gauge for how she should be treated, so it's a good thing she'll be falling in with a group who will help her with that.
Once again I have different points of introduction depending on story.

Princess Pigeon

I’ve refurbished this and so I’m bumping it.