A Night at the Museum (A CYOA, Reader Directed)

Started by NileGoddess, May 06, 2012, 08:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Drake

It also depends on how many choices are there at the end of each chapter. If they are mainly two, we are more than enough... if there is a chance that they may be three or four maybe we could use a couple more people.

^_^
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

NileGoddess

Quote from: Lord Drake on May 09, 2012, 08:09:21 AM
It also depends on how many choices are there at the end of each chapter. If they are mainly two, we are more than enough... if there is a chance that they may be three or four maybe we could use a couple more people.

^_^

Most decisions will be 2-3. If I can think of any, I can try to get more per post, but we'll have to see.

Quote from: Haibane on May 09, 2012, 07:20:20 AM
We could make it a nice round 10, if you don't worry that an even number of voters could cause a split vote.

As Water Lilly said, her status is unique. She generously agreed to be the one to massage my brain if I get into idea problems, and as a result, she may have advanced notice on some posts. But I have no qualms with split votes Haibane. In the event of a split, we may just have to work something out, do a coin toss, or something of the sort.

Since it seems like we have enough, then I will get the other threads up and running sometime today. I will post them in this thread and the first post for reference. There will be three, I think; the main thread, the voting thread, and the chat thread.

Haibane

Good luck with this whole idea, it seems very cool. I know you spoke to me about it early on and I wasn't any help at all! ;) It does seem a lot of work so I hope its a success and that the higher-ups in E are watching something new and unique with interest.  8-)

NileGoddess

Okay everyone, threads are up! Given the kink and erotic nature, I decided to go with Bondage Small Groups. Let me know if that concerns anyone.

All Game Threads
Interest Check
Main Story
Voting Thread
Chat Thread

Feel free to check in on the Chat Thread. It has all the links, list of characters, and it's probably the only thread you need to bookmark.

Firefighter8346

Wow, this sounds like a ton of fun, cant wait to read.
9/11/01-9/11/11
Never Forget
All Gave Some, Some Gave All

NileGoddess

NileGoddess

I wanted to bump this, because now that I'm back from my move, I might be able to continue the ongoing story. Several of the original readers are still willing to continue, so I was wondering if there were any newcomers that wanted to join in. Check the main story thread for the story so far, or PM me any questions you have.