Dark, Police related story. (Sub F looking for Dom M)

Started by Novelsense, December 30, 2013, 12:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelsense

"I smell a Rat"

Officer Hoffman, a proud new addition to the New York Police Department, was called in for a meeting with Captain Newark and Staff Sergeant Johnson to discuss a possible promotion, or so she thought.

Instead of a few congratulations and handshakes on a a bust that had previously went down successfully, she was confronted with her money and drug-addicted little brother who had made a pretty successful bust of his own.

Both her superiors thought they could use the emotional connection she still had with her brother, and the brother's connection to more of his kind, and infiltrate into the crime scene. Or threaten her to take her beloved brother in for custody and put him away for a long, long time.
The latter they did not address yet, of course, unless she refused.

I'm looking for somebody who would like to play maybe the Staff Sergeant, or another officer (who may or may not be aware that she is another rat for the police) that's infiltrating the gang himself or maybe just a crook that has a thing for her the second she's approved by the boss.

Please look at my ons and offs if you are considering this story~

I'm hoping to find somebody who can add something to the story as well, instead of making me come up with everything or handling all the other characters.