New to this board but not to RP...looking for DM for solo RP

Started by alahendra, October 28, 2005, 10:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alahendra

I'm looking for a one on one freeform, but somewhat dnd type fantasy story (does that make sense) In other words, I'd like there not to be any dice rolling, just storytelling.  I have a complete history created for my character, which I'll gladly share if you PM me.  I've started to play her in 3 or 4 games on RPOL that just folded, and it's been really frustrating to me because I really like this character and I've put a lot of thought into her background.  She could be adapted to a myriad of settings.

What I am looking for in a DM is maturity and good writing skills.  I can post 3-5 days a week, during the weekdays (maybe on weekends but no guarantees).  I'd like the story to contain sexual elements including BDSM, but I also want good non-sexual plot.  I want someone who will stick around for the long-haul and will be willing to build this story together with me.  What I'm not looking for is someone looking for online romance in rl (I have a b/f who knows I like these sorts of RPs and has no problem with it, but I'm not looking in rl ;) ).  I don't care what gender you are as long as you don't have a problem writing male roles...this character is hetero, but I would have no problem having her put into situations involving characters with women.

If you are interested in taking this on, please PM me.  Thanks!
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0