The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

CWand

If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Myrleena

Greg MD

*Is thoroughly confused by the 2 above posts*

CWand has been posting in the past with the ladies, so it should've been -63 that time, then Myrleena, then me would leave it at

Insatiably Bored

O&O: Updated 9/27/11

A&A: UPDATED 9/28/11 Official Day of eternal departure from E

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Greg MD

CWand

If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Insatiably Bored

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

CWand

Ons and Offs

Soran

Insatiably Bored

MzNurse

CWand

Ons and Offs

Insatiably Bored

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

MzNurse

Myrleena

BallerinaSlippers

In ballet, if your feet are stained with blood, your brow stained with sweat, and your face stained with tears, you're doing it right.
Ons and Offs

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

CWand

Ons and Offs