Taboo ideas (F for M)

Started by Liara, January 16, 2013, 08:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liara

Hi!

I'm looking for two roleplays, hopefully with experienced partner with lots of patience since I'm kind of new.

Anyway, the pairings that I'm interested in trying are Brother x Sister and Cousin x Cousin. I always play a female character so your character has to be male. The roleplays can starts as non consensual if needed although I'm very much open for romance and classical dating where they end up having sex on their third date together (in both pairings). I'm also open for taking it to a whole new level, with a forbidden marriage happening at the end, as a long termobjective and even children, although that could always happen before the wedding!

If you're interested please PM me and check my Ons and Offs, don't answer here because this is not first come - first served. I'd love to know your ideas for those pairings so if your idea is different but used one of those two taboo pairings then explain your idea to me, I might actually love it!

Oh! One more thing, my character's age will be around 20 years old and she will probably be blonde too!

bassmaster

Hi.  I'd enjoy doing brother/sister with you.  Probably have to force you at first, but of course you'll soon come to love it, and of course since we're family we're together so often that it's easy to have fun whenever we want.

Liara

Hi all!

I have received many requests and... while I'm still open for roleplays and you're all still welcome to get in touch with me... I must ask for some patience while I try to figure out a way to sort out every message. Anyways, thanks in advance! ^^