A plea for sanity!!! (Lady Avacyn's special request)

Started by Lady Avacyn, January 15, 2013, 01:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Avacyn

Okay this isn't a request for a specific plot per se. I have a character that thanks to a friend of mine has been spurned and has been systematically killing others in my head. 'Hell hath no fury' right?

Anyway to save what is left of the sweet boys in my brain I beg someone. Please help me chain a mermaid in whatever plot we may devise.

Originally her story was to be this:

All her life Argent had been taught and raised to believe that males were the enemy, human and her own kind alike. It quickly became sport to lure the humans to their deaths, and mermen to their doom as breeders for her sisters. But this has become dull over the years and she finds herself wishing for something new, a challenge. Will a man or merman ever come to give her some real sport? Or change her icy heart?

Argent

True form

human form

But my overactive imagination has gotten out of hand this time and I need someone's help to rein it in. So any ideas you might have would be appreciated.

Lady Avacyn

And since this is a special circumstance I will set aside my usual request that you send me a pm. Rather this time PLEASE POST OR PM. Either works.