Justice League: The Reign of Darkseid (DC Heroines/Anti Heroines needed!)

Started by Cal1496, February 18, 2014, 05:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElvenKitten

One thing I have to ask, what are Stormwatch doing during this time? Kinda want the play Engineer thinking about it  :D

Cal1496

Dealing with Harry!  What the hell else would they be doing?! :P

Really though, that is all I got.  I mean, where the hell are they on this?! lol

Gunna say the team has had some rough times and for the most part is dead.  If you want to have Ashley come back with a beaten up Eye of the Storm, that could work.

And taco win!

Cal1496

Cal1496

Still in search of characters people, come on!

No Starfire's, Harly's or Ivy's out there at all?

Cal1496

Hey, with an RP that has music like this, how can't you join? :P

'Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?'

Sephiriel

Is Ivy taken? And do I need to know what happened so far in game?

Cal1496

Ivy is not taken, and for her I am going to say no not really lol

I mean the world has ended and all she really cares about is her plants right.  So one way you could get her involved, is that up until Darkseid has been people for the most part.  But now he is starting mass deforestation, and little Ivy ain't too happy about that.  So she joins up with some unlikely hero's?

If you follow the link on the first page to the Main Thread and read the first post that will likely give you all you need to know for that character.  And if you come with a profile for her I'll place her a location you can interact with others players and such :)

Sephiriel

Oh, I wouldn't call her "little" Ivy if I were you.

Alright, I'll  have a profile up this weekend.

Cal1496

Sephiriel

Can someone tell me what (or whom) everyone's doing and where?

Batman4560

Arrow, Raven and Miss Martian are in Metropolis resting after springing Miss Martian out of a tough jam. Tim Drake, Savage, and I think Beast Boy and Shazam are getting ready to make an attack on Granny Goodness as soon as Arrow Raven and Miss Martian arrive. I honestly have no clue what Catwoman, Batman, Superman or Steve Trevor are doing.

Cal1496

Catwoman and Batman are making babies,  Superman and Steve are gunna be sent south to Gotham to join up with WW and go find Martian Manhunter.  And The Question is being interrogated by Lois Lane...About it I think lol

Darthvegeta800

Hmmm I'm considering playing Azrael (Jean Paul Valley) or Deadshot.
Any place either of them could have in the plot?
Would either of them slot in nicely with some part of the ongoing plot?

Cal1496

Deadshot would be a lot easier to fit into the mix lol  Could fit him in with Savage or figure something else out even.

Too be honest though, female characters are a more favoured at this time, just to bring a bit more balance in.  That being said, we come up with a good Deadshot brainstorm I ain't gunna turn you away.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: Cal1496 on June 01, 2014, 09:30:46 AM
Deadshot would be a lot easier to fit into the mix lol  Could fit him in with Savage or figure something else out even.

Too be honest though, female characters are a more favoured at this time, just to bring a bit more balance in.  That being said, we come up with a good Deadshot brainstorm I ain't gunna turn you away.

Np I'll keep an eye on it and pop up if i see things change a bit.
Good luck! :)

Garuss Vakarian

Speaking of the word dead. Do we have a Deathstroke still? Just wondering, since Deathstroke is one of the coolest of the cool. :P

Any way. I am open to a second character. Any requests for a female character?

Elven Sex Goddess

If Harly Quinn is available.  Like to give her a try if there is still openings. 

VoluptuousVixen

What about Deathsrokes Daughter?

Ravenger is a bad ass young lady! Im sure she would have survived the culling of the metas.

Cal1496

Harley is certainly an absolute welcome Goddess :)  In fact already got a bit of a way for her to make her intro in if you are interested.

And ya, the guy playing him I have not heard from despite a number of PM's so basically gunna use the character as I see fit.  I mean his own daughter killing him would be a sick intro lol

Elven Sex Goddess

Ok, I will write up a bio then for her.   Be either later this evening or in the morning when I get it posted.   An sure be interested in how to get her involved the angle you have in mind, shoot me a pm. 

As for now,  my hubby has turned me into a hockey nut,  got my Hossa jersey on and is getting ready to watch game 7 here between the Blackhawks and Kings.   :P

VoluptuousVixen

We kinda got a Ravenger on Arrow this season.

LOL this is why I love Rose/Damien

Damm the new 52 for fucking it up and turning her into a Superboy sub par villain.

Sephiriel

SydneyDrew20

I was hoping I could still join! :) And Ravager on Arrow... didn't like her so much. Is Black Canary taken? I would really like to join, but I see that some of my top pics have been taken.

Garuss Vakarian

I dont believe we have A canary yet. I am sure our Oliver (Player: BatMan) Would be happy to see her join in the fray. ^^