Two males wanted for a threesome RP.

Started by Piercer, August 24, 2009, 09:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piercer

I am hoping I am in the right place for this. I want to males for this RP. One werewolf and one vampire.

THE STORY:

Two males (vampire and werewolf) fall for the same human girl (me, or course). She meets both in a night club. Each of the guys spend all night fighting for her attention. All she says is may the best man win.

Everything leads from one thing to another like all other great sex stories. Of course there will be a few moments of solos and threesome moments. Please PM me if you are interested. Like I said I only need two men, so I will be picking the best.

Thanks,
Piercer.
Piercer - Putting the fear in your heart since 2006

GrinningHound

I am quite interested!

*browses o/o's*  Don't want any m/m?  Hmm...

I shall consider it!  I'll think of a character...

:D

Doomsday

Interested as well, though I'd rather be the vampire.

GrinningHound

Piercer

Well if you to are interested and have whom you want picked out then I am sure we can work something out.

Also even tho my o/o says I am not into m/m I am willing to let it slip in this RP because I do understand sometimes it just happens. I mostly say that because I am not really into play a m/m in a solo.
Piercer - Putting the fear in your heart since 2006

zemo8801

I guess i am too late to try to get one of these parts but if not I would be interested in either one and this sounds like a fun idea so let me know. either why thanks hope to hear from you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas