News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwood Badr

You keep drinking from the other gals, what ever happened to just one person keeping you full? I've gotta have someone who doesn't treat me as seconds, or desert /shivers and walks away/.

Vulnerable

I'm not sure if I can believe it was an "honest" mistake, Loren.

-turns around dramatically, wiping away a tear- GOOD BYE!
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Belle33

*points to pictures you posted on your twitter account showing you and some guy making out*  Seriously?  You're cheating on me with Loren?  It's soooo over Miss V!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Gosh, when you were muttering something about vulnerable in your sleep, I thought it was your emotional state. Now I know what that was all about. We are through *pushes you out of the bed and goes back to sleep*

Belle33

Hey!  No pushing!  I'm leaving you because you're way too pushy!  *spanks and heads out the door*

Linwood Badr

I thought we went over the rules, no spanking before five o clock at night missy! If you can't follow them, then I'm out.

Jet

You and your rules are getting stale. Try some spontaneity once in a while.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

MiaFire

I never, like NEVER know what to expect with you! That's too much. Bye
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Your fire is too.. realistic. It emulates that nasty flame in the sky a little too well. Look at my arms.. the hairs have started to singe. What's next? Waking to half of me a pile of ash? Dirt, I can do. Ash.. eh, not so well. Not an experiment I really wanna try. Maybe someday. Maybe not. Anyway, I better skedaddle. Yes, you heard me. Later, O' Fiery One!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

You've been playing in shadow too long, I knew there would be repercussions.  But did you listen to me?  No! Now, the authorities are starting to search for all your missing donors/victims.  *hands on hips* From now on, it's swine blood only for you or we're done!

Slaven

..I found out they were fake..Everything I loved about you is fake! ;) We're done!
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Belle33

Fake!  Lies!  You've been listening to your idiot ex girlfriend again.  I can't be with a man who's so weak minded.  Get out!

Zaphod

Baby, it breaks my heart to say this but I have to leave you. It's not you, it's me. I need some time alone with myself. *whispers* the sex was out of the world. Can we do it once more before I leave? ;)

Belle33

Is that all it was to you?  Sex?  Oh - and I see that you have two plane tickets for your trip "alone".  Liar! Get out!

Zaphod

The other ticket was for you so that you can join me later! I can't put up with your jealousy any more! I am giving the other ticket to my secretary. She understands me more than you do!

Sadistwolf

You never understand my needs all you do is take, I have nothing left to give you so I'm done with you.

Belle33

You're sadistic and you're a wolf.  I could deal with one or the other - but both?  This isn't going to work.  Get out!

Zaphod

I hate these red checkered bed covers! It looks like we are sleeping in some Italian restaurant. If we can't go back to an all white combination, we are through.

Belle33

You never wear the sweater I bought you - you said you loved it.  I can't be with someone who doesn't appreciate my gifts!

Zaphod

What!? You expect me to wear a sweater in this heat? *sigh* See, this is what is wrong in this relationship. You could have just bought me a tee shirt and I would have worn it happily. I am dumping you for someone who"ll buy me more thoughtful gifts.

Belle33

*sobs*  I'm tired of crying over you - we're done!

Zaphod

You are married to your work and I am married to mine. Let's just focus on what we are good at. This whole marriage thing isn't really working out. Goodbye, Belle.

Belle33

Look - I was really drunk and we were in Vegas - so it seemed like a good idea.  But, I think we can both agree this was a bad idea.  It's over.

Zaphod

I agree. It was Vegas, we were drunk and you looked much better. Either we move to Vegas or you get out of here right now.

MiaFire

Belle, Belle Belle, geez. Just live in a damn church tower, you love Belle so much. I'm out. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-