Zoids: Viral Instincts (Interest Thread / OOC)

Started by DigitLninja, August 07, 2011, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Just kind of a killjoy thing. that's all. Kind of like. You can tease us, but we can't tease you? Just seems that way. Specially considering Saar whos suppose to be this...prank master. Just how I see things. Correct me if I am wrong.

DigitLninja

Nah... that was just his opportunity to show off his 'battle mood' now that he's obnoxious he can roll with the punches...

and I just edited my post to include a reaction...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

you may want too... sorry if I had known I wouldn't have done that ><
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Orochimaru

Then I will ^^

Done.

pendarious

now I have to think about how I want to go about responding.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DigitLninja

wow Pen... that's a little harsh...

I would say if you murder or cause too much destruction they would just terminate the contract and have you arrested to a secret prison, while burring your zoid in the deepest part of the sea...
Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

it was a theoretical statement nothing to discern yourself over. besides the geno breaker would more than likely self terminate in that case causing one hell of a boom *laughs maniacally*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

DigitLninja

*blinkblink*

I think you should grab your straight jacket from the coat room and get out...

somebody shit on the coats...
Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

*chuckles* seriously I only think this way when it's in character or appropriate for commentary about the character. though sometimes I do worry about my own sanity

Orochimaru

pendarious

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I should mention that I will not be on probably all day till late tonight. I have a wedding to attend to.

DigitLninja

I actually have work from 8 - 12 today so you shouldn't worry about too many post to catch up on.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

An announcement. I have just created three new threads for our game, feel free to check them out:

Zoids: Viral Instincts ~South Springsville~ 'private rooms and pools'

Zoids: Viral Instincts ~North Springsville~ 'private rooms and pools'

&

Zoids: Viral Instincts ~Ultrasaurus Mobile Command Center~

for the adult threads all I ask is for an opening description of the current location you are in.

for the MCC, I would like each of you to make a room for your characters that I can link to the opening post, that way any adult situations can happen in our private dorms.

Please PM me with a link to your room and I'll link it on the opening post.
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

So, what has been decided, ninja? Am I to have Bryant do his mission on the South Springsville thread or will you make a seperate thread just for the mission?

DigitLninja

I want to include it with South Springsville, I don't know why the game has slowed to a halt as everyone has something to do right now...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I'm waiting for your go, unless you want me to start it. Then, I will later on after I sleep. Just give the word. It will be done.

As for the game slowing. I think it's because a few people are not replying.

DigitLninja

I'll toss up an opening post for you Orochi...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I can very well do it on my own too. Just would need to know if you have a name for the mountain range.

DigitLninja

go ahead and make up a name as well... sorry I can't start but work effectively drained me today ><
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

*Chuckles* I will do that. So please, do not worry about it. I will do what I can for ya. ^_^

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Not a problem man. Though, it is going to take me a bit. I just found I have an essay due tuesday and I also got to get some priority one rps replied too. >.> Just an update.