SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Heritage

Only out of character. In game, my character will be a beacon of chastity and celibacy.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 04, 2013, 08:44:24 PM
Better to crack you up than knock you up.

I disagree!  If I were able to impregnate the Josi, I would!  >:)  Our spawn would be the evilest of evil doom machines!!!!!

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 04, 2013, 09:00:22 PM
My character'll cover the Doc Wagon fees for vid of seeing her try.

Speaking of which, is it advisable to have this?  I mean, under a fake sin of course, but is it something most characters will have?

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Cold Heritage

It's probably pretty good to have, although if you go down with a bullet in the gut on Corp land, it doesn't matter how much nuyen you pay per year - extraterritoriality is a bitch.

Josietta

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on January 04, 2013, 09:19:19 PM
I disagree!  If I were able to impregnate the Josi, I would!  >:)  Our spawn would be the evilest of evil doom machines!!!!!

Speaking of which, is it advisable to have this?  I mean, under a fake sin of course, but is it something most characters will have?

;D   Oh heck yeah!!

As for Doc Wagon.. thats up to you.... you can have Doc Wagon as a back up and use our PC Doc once you get connected..

Analise will have Doc Wagon at the Basic level. Which means if you're on your last breath they might come after you as long as a Platinum member isn't dying at the same time.. if they are.. you're shit outta luck.

Also... I need a few of these....

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 04, 2013, 09:24:18 PM
It's probably pretty good to have, although if you go down with a bullet in the gut on Corp land, it doesn't matter how much nuyen you pay per year - extraterritoriality is a bitch.

Good point!

Quote from: Josietta on January 04, 2013, 09:24:45 PM
;D   Oh heck yeah!!

As for Doc Wagon.. thats up to you.... you can have Doc Wagon as a back up and use our PC Doc once you get connected..

Analise will have Doc Wagon at the Basic level. Which means if you're on your last breath they might come after you as long as a Platinum member isn't dying at the same time.. if they are.. you're shit outta luck.

Also... I need a few of these....

Mmm, I could do with a few hot men willing to wait on me hand and foot to!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 04, 2013, 09:10:57 PM
Only out of character. In game, my character will be a beacon of chastity and celibacy.

Quote from: Ciosa on January 04, 2013, 09:18:29 PM
Mine too.  <sigh>

Pffft... Not MINE. His name is Devil, afterall. Can't have him being all saintly and innocent, now can I?  >:)
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

TheGlyphstone

Mine is neither celibate nor chaste...he's not married to his lover, but that doesn't stop her or him. He won't cheat on her, though.

Cold Heritage

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 04, 2013, 10:19:34 PM
Pffft... Not MINE. His name is Devil, afterall. Can't have him being all saintly and innocent, now can I?  >:)

It'll be a perfect balance: my character constantly not engaging in any pre-sexual or sexual activity will be the counter-weight to the ravaging indulgences of characters like yours.

Alternate Universe Reply: Well, you could, if you were a damned dirty hipster trying to be ironic.

TheGlyphstone

This comment was immensely confusing until I realized you were talking to Michael. I think.

Cold Heritage

I modified my post to make it clear it was directed at Michael Corvus.

TheVillain

Geddammit, I finally get some projects knocked out enough to sit down and put up character ideas and this happens. :P

Ah, well- Tally-Ho! Least I had time to cook up some ideas.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 04, 2013, 10:23:00 PM
Mine is neither celibate nor chaste...he's not married to his lover, but that doesn't stop her or him. He won't cheat on her, though.

+1 Obviously.

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 04, 2013, 10:23:41 PM
It'll be a perfect balance: my character constantly not engaging in any pre-sexual or sexual activity will be the counter-weight to the ravaging indulgences of characters like yours.

Alternate Universe Reply: Well, you could, if you were a damned dirty hipster trying to be ironic.

That's the second time I've heard/read a reference to hipsters in a shadowrunner conversation, lmao.  The one prior to this one was about Hipsters dressing like the poor to be ironic...or something like that.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Michael Corvus

I'm really harmless.... just an innocent southern gent, through and through, I swear.

:: grins impishly, glancing around with a devil-may-care twinkle in his playful eyes ::

You can just call me Corvus.
The Oath of The Drake

CurvyKitten

Need to finish my Histories and than I'm done with both my characters LOL. So much work so little time.

Already figuring out who is naughty and who isn't. LOL

Well I know my girls behave...<,<...>.>

Kuroneko

TheGlyphstone

Random question about Desperado....how does he have any emotions whatsoever, or even the capability to feel? His Essence is .01, literally the most cybered-out you can get without becoming a Cyberzombie.

Pumpkin Seeds

Easy..you select from one of his pre-programmed emotion chips.

Ciosa

Kuroneko

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 05, 2013, 12:12:08 AM
Heh *steeples fingers* exxxxxcellent.

:: Slowly turns head to face Kuro, an amused grin playing on his lips:: Are you talking about me again?
The Oath of The Drake

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ciosa

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 04, 2013, 10:57:01 PM
Random question about Desperado....how does he have any emotions whatsoever, or even the capability to feel? His Essence is .01, literally the most cybered-out you can get without becoming a Cyberzombie.

Feel?  That's a luxury the scrubs, chummer.  The true hardcases know a soul's the price of entry for the big leagues. 

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 05, 2013, 12:12:08 AM
Heh *steeples fingers* exxxxxcellent.

*blush*