Digimon: The Tales of the Digital world

Started by DKDBSD, December 01, 2011, 01:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

I've tried to work Nanami in as a fasion that she was largely on her own up till the current events as to not have any sort of ccontinuity problems :) Shes still on her own for the moment until things make a bit more sense for her to show up.

GypsyBook

I remember us talking about digital corpses awhile back and it got kind of shot down since no corpses are left normally, but it crept back into my mind.

When digimon digivolve they add data to themselves and when they "die" they are reduced back to their base data. All that remaining data just sorta scatters around. We could say that it stays and that if someone wants to they can even make use of it. Like when killing a DORUmon you can keep its pelt, kill a Veemon keep its claws, and so forth. I don't imagine everyone is capable of this data gathering, but some digimon yes.

DORUmon also shows that data from digimon can be gathered since he drains data when he bites people.

Silk

Well its not so much corpses, but its stagnant data that is unable to be renewed

DKDBSD

HollowX

It could probably be possible if enough died or the digimon had made some sort of way to absorb data (all the villains except the last ones had some sort of way to do this at one point). Most wouldn't be able to however, as those digimon in this quaadrant don't really have the ability naturally. That could be used however, seems like a good idea to me :)

Also, I'm assuming when you say ran into other's you mean the only two that have met so far (the twins)?

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on December 09, 2011, 01:47:50 PM
It could probably be possible if enough died or the digimon had made some sort of way to absorb data (all the villains except the last ones had some sort of way to do this at one point). Most wouldn't be able to however, as those digimon in this quaadrant don't really have the ability naturally. That could be used however, seems like a good idea to me :)

Also, I'm assuming when you say ran into other's you mean the only two that have met so far (the twins)?

Erm I think so. XD Also I'm just about to make an OOC thread.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

bluemoon

I'll get on making my light character. I would have already but I've been cleaning. I'll start some time tomorrow after I order my new phone. Might take a bit longer for me to find a pic though, just a forewarning (working off phone)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Mysterica

Trust me bluemoon, I know your pain.  I'm just waiting on my income tax refund to get a computer.

DKDBSD

That's ok I try not to post on my phone if I can even if I've got a smart phone now. Anyways other then recruiting we need to keep the posting to the other thread. It occurs to me now how are we going to link these elements. Light helps courage and hope helps Friendship and that leads to the first warp Digivolutions. (I'll bring this up in the OOC.)