Crimson Ruby (Recruiting any willing members M & F)(Need's more humans)

Started by Faceless, September 20, 2012, 11:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

We should talk, With Angel being as old as she is. She would have probably trained him and fought with him numerous times. They have a somewhat similar mentally on some points as well.

Angel is just getting used to the new modern times having just been woken up a few months ago. The last time she was put to sleep was because she went toe to toe with the big bad of that time. telling the other shades to protect the counsel and the princess as they were what mattered.  She won but was thought dead till the others came to see what had happened. Perhaps he was the shade to find her under the rubble?

1SAZ

That definitely works for me. She would need someone to turn to with the advances that have come in the past 100 years and Oliver would need someone to turn to that actually remembers the "old" days. I agree that she would have trained him a bit, though I think she'd probably have a fit with his impulsiveness. Could be interesting to see how she handles the youth that she helped mold after so many years of growth.

Feel free to shoot me a pm and we can chat things over.

Faceless

"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

Faceless

For any one just coming in and who would like to join we are currently looking for Rival clan members, and more humans.  So you don't have to go reading through the thread pages, most of the characters that are taken are on the first page introduction but here is a collection of the threads that were created in time with this game.

Mansion (game replies only)- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154584.0

City (game replies only)- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154719.0

Night club (game replies only)- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154805.0

OOC chat- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154585.0

Some players have made their own rooms for more private discussions or more...intimate occasions so not to take up space in the other threads.  If you wish to do so you may. 
"Yeah war is the answer like I told you before, you're a coward with no power just a stain on the floor.  If you're a man be a man, stop running your lips.  Round three no mercy, it's the way of the fist"

Ideas

Darrow Huck

Here's a character I've come up with. Let me know if it needs to be altered somehow (it would be nice if there was a job for him other than being a waiter).

Human Skeleton

Name- Adrian Decker

Age- 24

Class- Waiter

Appearance-

Personality- Adrian is generally friendly, but usually appears to be simple-minded or unobservant.

Strength- He has talent for lying and manipulating; can resist vampire mental influence to a limited degree. He has some hand-to-hand and weapon skills, but is only dangerous by human standards. He also has an assortment of breaker and entering skills.

Weakness- Has a geas on him that can be activated by the Coven at any time, killing him. He is in a dangerous position with few defenses if he is ever caught.

Bio (Why you are what you are)- Adrian is a spy working for the Coven. He was raised from a very young age to be loyal to them, and has undergone mental conditioning to ensure his loyalty.

Faceless

Which Coven are you going to have him working for?  There's Luna's Coven then there's the "Prince's" Coven.  The Prince's Coven is the rival coven.

Ideas

Darrow Huck

Faceless

Ideas

sleepingferret

I'm thinking you're right Faceless.  He is the only one siding with the "evil" Prince at the moment.

We're going to have to find people to "play" for the Prince's team...including a Prince.  Cause it looks like Darrow just turned this a bit more interesting.

Faceless

Yeah, I think Kokaine had a Prince character.  I believe she was the one that came up with one in case we couldn't find anyone.  If we need I'll try asking a few friends I have that enjoy fantasy games.  However, I'm still fairly new to the site so I was hoping some of the Vet's would invite their friends lol, since my buddy list is fairly lacking :P

Ideas

Marie Reynolds

I would be interested in this but I am wondering do vampires in this setting have Blood addicted servants like Ghouls from Vampire the Masquerade?

sleepingferret

Ghouls?  Um...I'll let Faceless answer that one for a definitive answer.  But if I remember correctly, not so much.  There are humans that essentially hang around vampires and allow themselves to be fed from.  And I suppose humans work for vampires for various reasons, whether they like the feeling of being fed from (so I guess that would be similar to a Ghoul, in a sense).  Or they just feel that it is just in their best interest for some reason.

Faceless

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 03, 2012, 12:59:50 PM
I would be interested in this but I am wondering do vampires in this setting have Blood addicted servants like Ghouls from Vampire the Masquerade?

Yeah this isn't quite as old school as ghouls.  I was never really fond of that idea.  so like Ferret said, humans who allow them to be fed on or that do work for vampires is fine but no ghouls.  If you choose to be a vampire we need more vampires for the rival clan so that's where you'd be put.

Ideas

Marie Reynolds

Thanks I was planning to  play a human even Ghouls were not present, So if any vampires on the Princesses side  would like to make a tie to have their own personal Escape Artist as their pet that maybe helped fund her carrear and get her start and maybe another human to be my assistant would be awesome.She could be used to entertain at the club in the VIP lounge or even other events of vampire society.

Faceless

Well you'd have to talk to Astraea on that one since she's playing the Princess.  But I'm sure she'd like that.  Her character seems to like taking on human lovers/feeders.  So you should be fine.

Ideas

Marie Reynolds

Alright it was more of a general ask to all but it definately does have a nice ring to it being the princess pet.

Faceless

And comes with a lot of perks.  She has a habit of once the pets are tired, the Shade's become little "bitches" and carry the pets to their rooms lol.  She did that in the beginning when the pets were just NPC's :P

Ideas