Seeking male partner for first RP

Started by JadeWolves, June 03, 2010, 04:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadeWolves

Hello,

I'm looking for a male partner to start my first RP here with.  I'm pretty open to ideas so far (I don't have a O/O list because I'm not really sure of my O/O just yet - part of why I joined the site!), as long there's nothing NC.  I'd like to try something a little more vanilla first before getting into kinkier stuff, but I'm open to trying different things once I get into the swing of things a bit.

The ideas I had (for either now or future):
-Dr McDreamy and patient/nurse, in the 1800's (when "hysteria" in women was treated by masturbating them)
-A late night at the gym
-Officer and sexy hitchhiker (would be willing to try some mild BDSM here what with handcuffs- maybe not for a first RP though)

I'm quite open to ideas as well, if anyone wants to PM or leave a message here.

Pokeprof

Welcome to Elliquiy! I hope you enjoy your time here (And I suggest you be wary around some of the more kinkier rooms, since they can and WILL do just about anything in there) and really, just relax and have fun. I'd like to the Late night at the Gym Rp with you if you'd like, but either way, I hope you enjoy yourself here. ^_^

Lutianos

Hi there and Welcome!
I'd be happy to role play with you on the Dr McDreamy scene.  It might be a fun way for you to explore your limits...as you become more hysterical (from the orgasms), me being the kind and helpful doctor would want to figure out "alternate" methods and variants of your recovery.  Let me know if you're up for it!  Take care!

Corny and Horny

I'd like to try out the late night at the gym if you still have an opening there. I have some ideas for it. If you are interested please PM me and we'll discuss the possibilities.

ArtemisHighmore

Just wanted to swing by and drop you a note. All three ideas seem interesting to me but we can discuss some ideas and see what comes out of it. Please feel free to drop me a PM. :)

Ironwolf85

wellcome to Elliquiy, I think they could be fun
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.