What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antioch

Well just finished eating homemade stuffed shells yummy.

Captain Maltese

Mini rum flavored troeffle cakes, with my coffee. They are yummy.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Kitsunetsuki

deep dish pizza with Italian sausage & mushrooms...mmmm ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

phoenyx

snickerdoodles and throwback Mt. Dew
♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

Bread slice with liver paste and cucumber.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Merry Gentry

Coffee... does that count as a food group? XD
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

frogman

Beguile's Mistress

BigNRich

My fingers. I have a habit of chewing on my fingers when I'm bored. Not very tasty though; maybe they need some BBQ sauce...  ;)

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stattick

Double bacon cheese burger w/ bbq sauce and onion rings on it, fries, and a diet dr pepper.
O/O   A/A

despickable

Politically Incorrect plain salted potato chips.

The brand name is Samboy

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Oniya

Reminds me of a restaurant that used to exist called 'Sambo's'.  It was named after the founders:  Sam Battistone and Newell Bohnett, and they had to rename it or something after PC came into vogue.  I suspect Bosam's wouldn't have gone over well either, especially if they'd used the other lower-case a.  (very similar to an o, which could make the sign look like 'Bosom's' from a distance.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

A sandwich ~ leftover Easter ham, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on whole wheat bread.  Yum!

despickable

Quote from: Oniya on April 26, 2011, 10:46:02 AM
Reminds me of a restaurant that used to exist called 'Sambo's'.  It was named after the founders:  Sam Battistone and Newell Bohnett, and they had to rename it or something after PC came into vogue.  I suspect Bosam's wouldn't have gone over well either, especially if they'd used the other lower-case a.  (very similar to an o, which could make the sign look like 'Bosom's' from a distance.)

The Samboy chips went off the market for awhile over the name but have made a resurface due to sponsoring our Australian Rules Football. And they are by the way damn fine tasting chips.
We have a cheese brand here called Coon which still has battles with its name.; Although its not as well known as a slang term here in Australia.

Currently eating Anzac biscuits with my coffee

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Lilias

A chocolate cupcake the size of a salad bowl. Leftover Easter candy at half price, I love thee.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

KCourtney

frogman

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Mordred

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.. and guess that about five or minutes from now I'll be having a bagel with some sort of concoction spread upon it.
*See Pillory*

PlayfulPamela

Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0

despickable

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

PlayfulPamela

Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0