Clicky Banner

Started by steelsmiter, September 02, 2013, 07:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

I know several of you have created banners which have links embedded in them. I was wondering if it might be possible to get some help so that my Hentai High banner below would go to the recruitment thread which I have linked below it. Much obliged and thanks in advance.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Jag

Signature Tutorial

Basically:

[url=your URL here][img]your image URL here[/img][/url]

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183672.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/3/30/HentaiHighBanner.png[/img][/url]

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you, Michi.  I always had trouble with that myself. ;D

Now there is code. :-)

Oreo

Jumping in with a final bit of coding advice. Always put the coded pictures before any text you want to display. For example, if you want a picture on the left side of the screen and a picture on the right side with a quoted poem in between. The pictures need to go in first followed by the text with [ center] tags.

It won't work if you try putting the a picture, text, and another picture.

I hope that made sense.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

steelsmiter

Quote from: Oreo on September 03, 2013, 04:04:28 PM
Jumping in with a final bit of coding advice. Always put the coded pictures before any text you want to display. For example, if you want a picture on the left side of the screen and a picture on the right side with a quoted poem in between. The pictures need to go in first followed by the text with [ center] tags.

It won't work if you try putting the a picture, text, and another picture.

I hope that made sense.

Couldn't you also floatleft one of them and floatright the other? Though if you center the text I'm not sure how much difference floats make
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Oreo

Yes you can float the pictures left and right, but the text still needs to be added after the pictures. I discovered this after many a frustrating hour of "Why wont this work?" *smash keyboard*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

steelsmiter

Well, that's no fun. Good thing you sorted it all out so we don't go nuts over it.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os