News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

I like the idea of the medallion of seasons.

Eliza

It's kinda magical in a sense, but it's set in the present time ... not any mythology running around, maybe just in the background of the story.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on July 24, 2010, 01:57:04 PM
It's kinda magical in a sense, but it's set in the present time ... not any mythology running around, maybe just in the background of the story.

XD The plot of working on is modern day it's not set in that era. Anyways I'm working on setting one up would you like to take a look? But I still want to do the Medallian of Seasons.

Eliza

Okay, sure.

The Medallion of Season has the potential of a Group RP. Should I check if anyone is interested before we start?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on July 24, 2010, 02:16:51 PM
Okay, sure.

The Medallion of Season has the potential of a Group RP. Should I check if anyone is interested before we start?

Go for it it'd be better with at least three people. I'm writing the plot right now it's set in the modern era and is based around a demon attempting to end existence before Ragnorok. I'm quite proud of it for now.

It's almost done heres the plot for it so far. I'm still trying to figure out a couple of details though.

QuoteRagnarok, the final battle that will lead to the destruction of the world. It is inevitable nobody can stop it but it can be delayed or even hastened! Many of the gods look forward to it where they can finally clash in the biggest battle of the universe. However one fact of the legends remains unknown the existence of a great demon, monstrous in power fair in appearance. This demon is the one thing that can and will, if given the chance destroy everything sending all existence into a realm of eternal woe. Only the power of the seven Valkyrie Queens can stop him or so they thought.

(Still thinking about another paragraph. I figure the originals were killed and their powers are passed on into the material world. )

Eliza

That plots sounds like the last one you brought to my attention, albeit with a more better backstory.

Keep working on it and I will try to make an interest later in the day.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on July 24, 2010, 02:32:18 PM
That plots sounds like the last one you brought to my attention, albeit with a more better backstory.

Keep working on it and I will try to make an interest later in the day.

Lol mostly because how much do genre's like magical girl and Sentai vary? What's important is the people involved they make it or break it. I think part of the reason the last one failed is because we had no lead (I tried to stay back) and I didn't allow guy's to play characters who were originally female. Big mistake one I don't think I'll make this time.

Also cool I'll keep an eye out for it.

Eliza

Added:

Linked Medallion of Seasons Group RP Interest Thread in first post.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on July 25, 2010, 03:15:43 AM
Added:

Linked Medallion of Seasons Group RP Interest Thread in first post.

Cool would you like a link to the MG thread I did? I plan to do a few more days of planning though.

Callie Del Noire

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on July 28, 2010, 07:39:40 PM
Whaddya mean?

As in it looks like no one else has  wanted to join so far. But it was a question. :/

Eliza

It's like crab fishing ... just letting the pots soak before I before I bring them up.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on July 28, 2010, 08:46:49 PM
It's like crab fishing ... just letting the pots soak before I before I bring them up.

Ah I see nice analogy.

Eliza

Added:

-RP Plot: The Show Must Go On - Contact ReijiTabibito for details.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 25, 2010, 10:33:36 PM
Ah.. I miss some of those RP.

I guess you were involved in a lot of the plots on the first page then?

LandofromTexas

I'm fairly new to Elliquiy, and have no real experience in gender-swap rp.  If I could ask, is your main interest in playing the one who undergoes the change, or in manipulating it?  What role are you looking for in your roleplay partner?  Among your plot ideas was the one of the island, where hard core criminals are swapped and turned into sex slaves for world peace.  (Now there's a tee shirt slogan!)  With a ruthless and manipulative warden in control, I would think.  Does this interest you?

Lando

Eliza

I'm interested in playing the person who undergoes the change, but there have been instances where my writing partner undergoes the change as well.

With the island, I was thinking the warden would be like the one in Death Race--not necessarily female, but with the personality that desires to bring more ratings into the programs. But a ruthless and manipulative warden is something I can work with. We can discuss it further.

DKDBSD

Eliza

I just re-read it, and its doable. Wanna try it out?

I've added to the list of plots.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on August 22, 2010, 04:00:12 AM
I just re-read it, and its doable. Wanna try it out?

I've added to the list of plots.

Yes it would need a few characters and would be better off as it's own group. The world itself is quite adjustable so it could accommodate quite a bit.

Eliza

Really, a group RP for the witches? Does it have a working title?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on August 22, 2010, 04:19:06 AM
Really, a group RP for the witches? Does it have a working title?

I'm afraid at this moment it doesn't I suppose a good title maybe the title of the book. But again I'm not sure really I'd want to mix in folklore, anime stuff and likely bits of Terry Prachett witches. I'd at least try and my the village elder an homage to Granny Weatherwax. Not that I'd be brilliant at playing that kind of character. XD Also certain things would need to be confirmed. I mean I figure it would be a multi gender villiage (hate gender isolation but the men of the villiage would be incapable of performing that style of magic. Lots of things to define and decide really.