News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Ascendant] Protect The Universe (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, March 01, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Hmmm...think I am going to go with the chain whip.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Wispyr

DomJoe

I will be taking a lance, much like this one:

Wispyr

VonDoom

I'll take the power glove. 'cuz it's bad.

... not actually taking the power glove.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

DomJoe

I suppose the pic makes my character idea more obvious... yes, I am going for a Dragoon styled character. Sue me, I've loved the FF class for ages now. Jumping on fools is too much fun.

In other news, I have submitted my character for review.

Xanatos

Got ninja's, so nvm.

Wispyr

Quote from: DomJoe on March 01, 2016, 05:07:59 PM
I suppose the pic makes my character idea more obvious... yes, I am going for a Dragoon styled character. Sue me, I've loved the FF class for ages now. Jumping on fools is too much fun.

In other news, I have submitted my character for review.
Quick note on my part, that I failed to put up.

GM Note: It is absolutely fine to use art and drawings as supplemental pictures for your character, but every character should have a real face claim. It is totally acceptable to use artwork and what not for images of your transformation. I will help find pictures if you need be, I've got lots of time.

Beyond that, I'll be reviewing your sheet shortly.

Also my own stuff...

Face Claim: Alexey Vorobyov
Weapon: Dual Wielding (Kama/Sickles)

Angie

Scratch the "Poseidon" trident idea off the list of possible weapons...Nah, it wasn't even on the list, no worries! How 'fantastical' are we allowed to get with the weapons? Let's say Lady Mercury REALLY wants an arm blaster...would that be cool?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Amarlo

Keeping my Glaive
Faceclaim: Lee Hyori

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Wispyr

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 01, 2016, 05:15:10 PM
Scratch the "Poseidon" trident idea off the list of possible weapons...Nah, it wasn't even on the list, no worries! How 'fantastical' are we allowed to get with the weapons? Let's say Lady Mercury REALLY wants an arm blaster...would that be cool?
I... Hrm. Let me think about it, lol.

Quote from: Amarlo on March 01, 2016, 05:16:06 PM
Keeping my Glaive
Faceclaim: Lee Hyori
Quote from: Crash on March 01, 2016, 05:17:03 PM
Claiming Chaelin Lee for a face claim.
Noted and noted.

DomJoe

Quote from: Wispyr on March 01, 2016, 05:14:49 PM
Quick note on my part, that I failed to put up.

GM Note: It is absolutely fine to use art and drawings as supplemental pictures for your character, but every character should have a real face claim. It is totally acceptable to use artwork and what not for images of your transformation. I will help find pictures if you need be, I've got lots of time.

Beyond that, I'll be reviewing your sheet shortly.

Also my own stuff...

Face Claim: Alexey Vorobyov
Weapon: Dual Wielding (Kama/Sickles)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah welp, that just made things alot harder for me... my real world people knowledge is bad. Yes, I'm that much of a shut in.

Wispyr

Quote from: DomJoe on March 01, 2016, 05:18:31 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah welp, that just made things alot harder for me... my real world people knowledge is bad. Yes, I'm that much of a shut in.
I can probably find you some options based just off the image you provided. Give me a bit and I'll shoot you some options.

Angie

I just really, really, really, really, really, REALLY like robot girls, so anything that lets me have a fraction of that awesomeness...if you let me run away with it, I will have Lady Mercury's transformation make her somewhat of a cyborg and slowly make her more and more mechanical while she's in that form...*Biggest grin you've ever seen*

aya

This game is going to be full of Korean pop stars it seems ;o

Angie

Maybe not. I'm in DomJoe's boat-real world images? Fuck me, man!

Wispyr

Quote from: aya on March 01, 2016, 05:20:20 PM
I'm playing a Russian...

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 01, 2016, 05:19:44 PM
I just really, really, really, really, really, REALLY like robot girls, so anything that lets me have a fraction of that awesomeness...if you let me run away with it, I will have Lady Mercury's transformation make her somewhat of a cyborg and slowly make her more and more mechanical while she's in that form...*Biggest grin you've ever seen*
Hrmmm... I'm thinking! :P

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 01, 2016, 05:21:03 PM
Maybe not. I'm in DomJoe's boat-real world images? Fuck me, man!
Like DomJoe, if you send me some reference pics, I can help you find some options.

Amarlo

If anyone has issues finding real world images for their character, I'm willing to help. Just shoot me a pm of some sort of description or artwork that looks close to what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do :)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

Quote from: aya on March 01, 2016, 05:20:20 PM

Hah yeah.  CL has a lot of images where she looks pretty normal and not overly sexy or just plain over done and With her blonde hair or variation there if she will work with someone that can be fairly unassuming until she wants to be noticed.

Angie

Quote from: Wispyr on March 01, 2016, 05:22:07 PM
I'm playing a Russian...
Hrmmm... I'm thinking! :P
Like DomJoe, if you send me some reference pics, I can help you find some options.

I like that you are thinking. Thinking means that there may be a 'yes'. To be perfectly fair, the whole robot thing is more of a "I want her to have this style", and I can totally go for some kind of melee weapon (maybe a staff of some kind?) if it helps everything sit well.

Xanatos

I'm going Dagger. Throwing dagger, to be specific.

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Crash

So are transformations into sexy school girl outfits or something totally different?

Juggtacular

Michael B. Jordan for the face again.

And the same weapon. And extendable scythe.