Welcome to Palace of Depravity! (Star Wars themed freeform game, LGBT friendly)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, February 25, 2015, 04:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eBadger

Etherealgirl

inflatetress

Hehe good!  But she's gunna make Alice's life a living hell!   :P

Etherealgirl

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed, anyways char looks okay :). Although I know Inflatress wants that her char gets (eventually) tentacle raped and eaten (as manner retire her) but she gets time RP with her char bit.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, need still more slaves. So far got 3 of them (although one friend of mine is placing slave char soonish). So with 4 slaves and 3 staff/client + boss I could start the game this week friday or saturday. Recruitment is open though always (more the merrier). My duties mostly as GM is to observe and accept applicants and roleplay Lord Crimson (and make threads). It's sort of self-managed sandbox and I have no huge plots in mind for future unless majority of players want run a event (like republic police force attempting raid the place and fail and thus get new fresh captives to torture/play with, sort of allow slaves have one shot victim chars for said scene).

However overall nature of Palace of Depravity is that republic at large does not know about the place. The reputation is vast in underworld but nobody (expect staff and few clients) know about it. So police raid if any is based on some sort 'local cell' or 'local office' more precisely said which involves everyone from said office (after all it's huge complex).

Etherealgirl

Maybe advertise on the first page, or the thread name itself that we need more slaves?

CaptainNexus616

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

eBadger

Post on the thread title and first page, yeah...could also send PMs to those who expressed interest in the other thread (seriously, the reason I joined this was the over-abundance of lovely victims...). 

I tried to lure in a lovely lady with talk of bread sticks, but alas no luck. 

In other news, any suggestion images for a tentacle/rapey/devouring pet for Jav? 

rikka

Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Etherealgirl

eBadger

Zaer Darkwail

Could not edit the thread title as I could add single letter what's left of title space :P. Added to first page a edit comment. I will send PM's to those who expressed interest before.

Biles

Nice. I hope there'll be more tentacled beasts in the future beside that tentacle tusk tumbleback. On a note, should any players in the future create a dickgirl slave, be it futanari, shemales, or traps, you can expect I might create another character, though IDK if at this moment we are allowed more than one characters.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Batman4560

Zaer Darkwail

Yes, still taking writers. So far only one char per player for now (but if player shows reliable then they get to run multiple chars).

Batman4560

I'll start on something tonight then and have a sheet up either before bed or just after I get up.

Muse

I'd like to join too. 

I was going to play one of the clients/masters and offer to bring in a twi'lek slave girl as a secondary. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

vin26m

I am interested in a scene that takes place towards the beginning of the game, with my smuggler character, Sinjin, delivering a batch of new slaves to the palace.  Along the way, Sinjin would have a little fun with his cargo.

I've already PM'ed Etherealgirl about two ideas that she seemed open to:

Her slave, Alice, could be in the scene described above. 

I could play her slave's twin brother, who is a noble that tracks down Alice and shows up at the palace.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, for now players roll single char each. We later see do we allow secondary chars (not that I do not trust you Muse, I know your active :). But more to be clear about things both old and new players to wait and see).

Anycase Vin it sounds okay plot and story for me once I open IC thread. You make second post or so as you deliver present batch of slaves. Then later when secondary chars are allowed you can play the twin brother of Alice who comes to the castle.

vin26m

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 27, 2015, 06:57:20 AM
Well, for now players roll single char each. We later see do we allow secondary chars (not that I do not trust you Muse, I know your active :). But more to be clear about things both old and new players to wait and see).

Anycase Vin it sounds okay plot and story for me once I open IC thread. You make second post or so as you deliver present batch of slaves. Then later when secondary chars are allowed you can play the twin brother of Alice who comes to the castle.

Yeah, the twin brother would come in later.

Lynnie

Name: Alexandria E'claik
Species: Nekomini
Role: Slave
Profession: Maid
Corruption Meter: 0%
Personality: Kitten, no other way to describe her. She is sweet, loving at times, playful, but if back into a corner she will fight like the cat she is.
Background
Alexandria was born on a far off planet called Aidiane. On the planet Aidiane, her race of Nekomimi's used sex casually, as if it didn't matter. Only one didn't get pregnant unless there was feelings of love. She was the 15th child of her parents. Needless to say they were poor. She was able to start a job as a maid for a wealthy family when she was taken away because the owner of the house thought she was one of the slaves there and not hired staff. She had always had a connection to the force but was never formally trained. She managed to keep her virginity longer than most of her species, but the idea of sex in any form interested and caused her body to respond quickly. When she was brought in by the smuggler, Lord Crimson knew she was a virgin and paid extra, as such upon her arrival she was put into a special chasity belt that could only be opened with a keycard.

O/O: Corruption to make her a dark force user, and attempt all forms of sex. No blood (unless it is taking her virginity, anal virginity, scratches, or bites) no removal of body parts, no watersports, no poop, no vomit, do not literally eat my character and all is good :P

Hooks: Loves to play, to be petted, enjoys books and music. Force sensitive and virgin.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Etherealgirl