Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Okay, first of all your face freaks me out. It's too frightening. And ugly. And two... why don't you ever smile? If you smile we might be able to salvage this relationship... so... will you?
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Jag

You want me to what?! Smile?! Sorry, I don't roll like that. I'm packing my bags and taking the wands with me.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Saku

"Crucio!" - Enough said. That's enough to break up a relationship... LOL!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

ArtemisHighmore

I am sorry but I just don't think this is going to work. I feel like I don't even know you! I think this is the end of our relationship. Don't get me wrong, it was great, but it had to end sometime.

Wyrd

Their is no way we are crossing swords
Ragtime Dandies!

ArtemisHighmore

I could not agree more. I am sorry for leading you on.

Parlabane

I'm sorry, but if you'll continue to ignore my warnings about the health risks of leaving your shirt open like that in this weather, then I can't stay with you.

lenka

I don't leave everything to signs! we are through!

Jag

I can't believe I found that picture of you in those white stockings on the internet! You said that was just for me. How many other people are you showing off for? I'm not dealing with this anymore. I'm sorry. Just leave.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Raphael

Michi... for three years now you've been mocking my cthulhu obsession, and I cannot go on like this any longer. I'm leaving you.

Autumn52

Ris I am sorry but it is better if we part company now.

Points to avatar
<<<<<<<<< Strange things happen to me on Halloween.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

What happened to you, Xandi? Until yesterday, you were the most beautiful odalisque in the harem and now, you turned into a devilish creature? I am a good person, I cannot live with bad thoughts!  >:)

Sorry, but I have to go, at least your true self comes back.

Parlabane

MrDiamondBackJack

I woke up to find you in my bed, and you told me that we are lovers!  That is quite impossible.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

KikuLei

Thats it Jack, I'm leaving you. I can't compete with your X-Box anymore! I'm taking my furbies and leaving you!

Parlabane

If you'd stop dancing for just a second, maybe we could have had a proper conversation about this. But until then, it's over, I just can't afford to keep replacing the carpet you keep wearing out.

KikuLei

I know you can't help your constipation but, I can't afford to keep buying you laxatives. It's over!

Scribe08

Rhythm.. We both need it in order for this relationship to work and going by your dance steps.. You don't have any, so we're done. Buh-bye  :P

KikuLei

I can't date a gay man anylonger! Come out already. ;.; We're done..lets go shopping for shoes now.

Scribe08

I don't wear a shirt and like wearing shoes even less.. because you failed to know that about me, I'm relieving you of my girlfriend duties!

KikuLei

I like penis, and because you didn't know that. I can't be your lesbian lover anylonger!

Insanityenviesme

You always embarrass me on the dancefloor...you're just too good for a klutz like me..Just leave me alone!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

yasarra

You're so dark, so mysterious, so distant...  It's so hard to trust someone so distant.  I'm sorry.  I...I don't want to see you anymore.

Insanityenviesme

You have eyes only for his chest..
I cant stand being second best..
Godd bye, I whisper and ride into the west
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

KikuLei

Why you so obsessed with me? Boy I wanna know? If you love me why'd you do that big fat b!tch , don't you know she's a hoe?

>> Is over, song says it all.