News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Anthropomorphic adventures ( F looking for any)

Started by Malgriff, August 23, 2013, 09:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

Quick list of offs before I go into anything else. Toilet play, over use of blood/gore (with exception of fighting scenes) Vore, dirty talk is fine but I do not like humiliation for the sake of hurting the partner.

On to the actual cravings then, The character I would like to play will be on the right, the character I would like to play opposite on the left. (YouXMe)
As the title suggests these pairings will have at least one furry/anthro character in there, this is not beastiality however I will consider a four legged lover if they are sentient and can communicate in some form and understand what's going on. (I have furry characters of my own that can be substituted for human if you would like. I also only play female characters, I've tried being a male and I just can't quite get into the male mind set.

HorseXHuman
Naga(snake)XHuman

WolfXHuman
BearXHuman[/color]
DragonXHuman
If anyone is willing to play a Horse/Naga cross breed with one of my girl's I would be very very grateful!

The genres I feel the most confident playing in are mostly fantasy based, I like steampunk and medieval, I can do post apocalyptic but Sci-fi isn't my strong suit though if I can be convinced I will try.

My furry and human characters.

Louise: human
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Idella: human

Jura: Naga

Savannah Rose: Tiger

Shauna: Sheep/goat

Elsie: Arctic Fox

Metro Mech

I will be the human in the naga situation if that's all right
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Malgriff

I honestly wasn't expecting any replies to this, you've made me very happy ^w^ would you like to discuss some ideas in pm?

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Malgriff

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Malgriff

I'd love to Godric but we're already doing two of the pairings, I'd like to see who else is interested first :)

Quinz128

I do love RPing a dragon in some cases, and I see it is fantasy, but not much given beyond that. Is this mostly a relationship/sex RP for that sake, or did you want some plot, mystery, suspense, etc? There are a few dragon-characters I have ideas for, some evil, some good, some plots involving dragons where you could go about it, if suggestions are allowed. Can PM me if interested, I didn't PM you since I saw another post here for a response, and  there was no PM request.