(Interest Check) Whitechapel: The Jezebel Pact

Started by someinheritthewealth, March 22, 2014, 05:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

someinheritthewealth

I just had this idea very basic and would love help brainstorming. It's the year of the beginning of the Ripper Murder's to history we believe him a serial killer, a deviant who humilated Scotland Yard and is considered one of the most infamous and most dangerous murderers. This is not the truth as you will soon learn the story of Jack the Ripper and the others who served with him prevented the world being lost to mankind and the true horrors you never witnessed being unleashed, this is true story of Jack the Ripper and those who served in secret with him, all forgotten to the strands of time, but it was them and only them who thwarted the Jezebel Pact.

Juicy? I hope so the story takes place in third person past tense and would have five people, Jack the Ripper is for whomever wishes, think of him more like Van Helsing than usual portrayal.

Who were these and what did they prevent? I am not sure of details I just know that their actions destroyed a far greater evil.

I thought of writing this myself, but only had basic idea and I think be better to try it here first.

This has strong supernatural themes as well as dark and terrifying horrors, but with realistic grittiness that made Whitechapel famous, so anyone interested am I blowing dust in the wind?