Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badsam

well... so much guilty

Have you ever changed the desktop of one of your friends with something "not appropriate" just before he/she do to a work meeting / study meeting?

Story Tale

No but sounds fun.

Ever written something dirty on the dust of someones car?

badsam

not guilty (others passed before me, I don't what to do works twice)

Have you ever posted messages on the account of someone else who left it open? (facebook, etc)

Sybl

Not guilty.

Ever heard a Mocking bird, mock a cat?

Ephemera

Yep!

Ever walk the long way back to see the cute guy/girl?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Quote from: Ephemera on October 06, 2011, 05:19:40 PM
Yep!

Ever walk the long way back to see the cute guy/girl?

Oh man. Guilty, over and over!

Ever change tracks midway on that long way because another cute guy/girl passed you?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Not Guilty.

Ever talk to some one you thought you knew, turned out it was some one else altogether?

Stone

On the phone? All the time.

Ever pretended to be someone else on the phone?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Not guilty.

Ever make a random phone call just to break the boredom?

badsam

not guilty

Ever called someone in the middle of the night just to piss him/her off?

Stone

"I've got your number." Heh heh heh.

Ever drop someone's cell phone in the can?

badsam

not guilty

Have you ever took something from the trash.. to put it in good use?

Kazuume

not guilty

ever play a practical joke on someone and then felt bad after?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

badsam

not guilty

Have you ever done a prank... to the wrong target?

Kazuume

not guilty

have you ever had to choke down food you hate because you didn't want to offend your host?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

badsam

not guilty... but sometime it has to happen, I suppose :)

Have you ever eaten in a car, making a real mess all over?

Belle33

Guilty! During many a road trip - each one a blast!

Are you in possession of ill gotten goods?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kazuume

Nope not guilty your honor!

Roamed through a cemetery on Halloween?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty, don't do Halloween in Europe.

Next person has never celebrated Halloween..
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Indeed.

The next person has never celebrated Cthulhu day!

Izzie Aditi

Who what now? That's not guilty then.
Next person has shoplifted.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Guilty!

The next person doesn't really have a preference. Red hair brown hair black hair blonde hair, doesn't matter.

Izzie Aditi

Guilty.
The next person loves accents.

Stone

Only the hot ones.

The next person once went through a sideburns phase.

Izzie Aditi

I'm female so eh..no.
Next person has ever caught anyone in the act.