The Disc

Started by Levi, October 09, 2019, 09:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Hmmmm had a silly idea for a demigod from the fallout of Hogfather, but I’m not too sure it’d work...

ff

What a clever idea, can't believe a Discworld RP never occurred to me. I like fantasy and humor in my RPs, so, this sounds nice...

Perhaps I'd play an elf (I remember there was one book about them and they're real assholes) or a vampire? (I'd have to brush up on Discworld vampires though, a char who gets disintegrated by sunlight might be a PITA and very restrictive)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ff on November 08, 2019, 10:18:39 PM
What a clever idea, can't believe a Discworld RP never occurred to me. I like fantasy and humor in my RPs, so, this sounds nice...

Perhaps I'd play an elf (I remember there was one book about them and they're real assholes) or a vampire? (I'd have to brush up on Discworld vampires though, a char who gets disintegrated by sunlight might be a PITA and very restrictive)

But they can reconstruct with exposure to blood. Otto, the Truth’s photographer, wears a vial of blood that breaks and restores him

ff

Haha, I forgot that. But wait, if he's restored on the spot and still i the sunlight, it seems like that trick wouldn't work twice in a row? Or is he able to mist away to safety before the sun zaps him again?  I've read all the Discworld novels but it's been awhile....

Levi

With Otto it was only ever when he took a photo that he disintegrated. There's the vampire Maladict in monsters regiment that had no issues apart from addiction to coffee.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Levi on November 08, 2019, 10:48:43 PM
With Otto it was only ever when he took a photo that he disintegrated. There's the vampire Maladict in monsters regiment that had no issues apart from addiction to coffee.

That is an understatement

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Mac84

This looks interesting. May look into the source and see what I can tinker with.