Kiari03's Search (FXM) *Looking Specifically for a Doctor* -See Bottom Post-

Started by Kiari03, August 21, 2013, 05:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiari03

Thank you for taking a look! This thread will be sparse, but that's because I really hate doing these. I would prefer to just find someone capable of forming an intriguing post and jump right into it. Alas! You need to know what I am looking for.

Below are my requests and my pairings:

-Please be literate. I want your writing to challenge  me.. otherwise I'll become quite bored. I want to be like "OH NO HE DIDN'T!" and not be able to stand thinking about not replying as soon as possible.

-On that note, my intros are anywhere from 5-6 paragraphs long and my posts can be just as lengthy if I'm really feeling the roleplay.

ON:

Humiliation
Romance
Oral (giving and receiving)
Vaginal
Anal
Nibbling/biting
Piercing/tattooing
Scratching
Pregnancy
Spanking
Rough sex
Drama
Bondage
Dirty talk
Gentle cooing/reassurance
Punishment/Reward
NC

-I'm NOT into into gore, scat or anything like that.

-I only play females, hetero pairings and all characters are 18+.

My current cravings include but are not limited to:

Master/Slave : I know this isn't very much at the moment and I hope that's OK for the right partner. I am looking for a master that will take my character in and train her to be the perfect little sex slave. That being said, I'm thinking more of a reward/punishment system. No reward or punishment is unearned (though of course your character is allowed to have a temper that might overflow a time or two). I'd like this to be a modern setting where my character is simply plucked from her life and brought into your character's life simply because he desires it. My character will never be a wife, but I'd like love, trust, and happiness to follow a long period of training/strife. You will not be bored taming my character, I guarantee it. : )

-Suggest away! Worst I can do is say no! Best way to contact me is via pm, but I will do my best to keep an eye on this thread.

Kiari03

Two ideas:

1) Alexandra was the most powerful princess of her time. Smart, calculating, poised, and a warrior, she would have made for an excellent ruler with or without a husband. There was only problem, her kingdom of Akeilia, a monarchy, has been in a hundred year war with Luxor, a constitutional monarchy, and her kingdom is on the losing side. Her parents died during her infancy and she had been their first child. Raised by the military, she is quick to fight and does not exhibit at all the manners expected of her station. Now, she stands ready for her final battle on the edge of what will become her grave with the few loyal hundreds of men prepared to stand against the thousands that her enemy commands. She will lose, but not die. Rather than kill the entire kingdom that will raise their arms in violent protest at their princess's death, the prince and courts (or just the courts against the prince's desires, which I think could be more interesting) have another idea in mind. They will force her (or them) into marriage. But what happens when Alexandra no longer has to fight? Can she adjust to life as a real princess or will the change be too much? Can she ever grow to love her new husband or will he always be her enemy?

2) Another idea that I have is of a young woman who throws herself into the world of the occult at a high price. Selling her soul to the demon, she gains the money, status, and a power to exact a revenge that had previously been out of her reach. It will be complex and deal with many people dying working from the outer to the inner circle. However, after two people have died at her hands, God sends grants her guardian angel human form in the hopes that his voice and reasoning will stop her. If he can't stop her, he could face serious consequences, but doesn't necessarily want to divulge this motive to her too soon. There may even be a chance to regain rights to her soul if she doesn't continue exacting her revenge and finds a way to repent. This could lead to many things much later, including helping those with demonic problems. However, will she want to hear the truth from an angel? Is she possessed and past salvation?

Kiari03

Also looking for an SAO/.hack//sign style roleplay where characters are locked within a game.

Kiari03

This story kind of died and I was looking forward to it.

Please take a look if interested and let me know if you are interested in picking it up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=189457.0

Kiari03

bump

Kiari03

Throw something fantasy themed at me and I bet I won't say no!

Kiari03

Kiari03

Bored and looking for a new story. Maybe something I don't even have up here. Just shoot me a pm and we'll talk.

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Ok, in the mood of a medieval story in which a princess is kidnapped by a high ranking member of an enemy clan (wolf, vampire, human, etc) Let me know if you want to discuss!

Kiari03

Hello all,

It would seem that my favorite partner has decided to take a permanent hiatus from writing and I truly did not want this story to end where it did.

The Arranged Marriage:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199053.0

If you think you would be capable of picking up this story with me where it left off, feel free to PM me so I can give you an idea of what is planned and what remains to be established.

Thanks!

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Not interested in any other story at this time except for continuing this one with any partner willing:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199053.0

Kiari03

New Story Line:

So, I realize now after a couple of weeks of searching that looking for a replacement for the old story I had probably isn't going to work. *sad face* I have also found that I am not willing to start all the way over from the beginning. So, I am adapting the story I am most interested in a bit to push it forward to where I think I could best be engaged. Please contact me if interested!

Alexandra was the most powerful princess of her time. Smart, calculating, poised, and a warrior, she would have made for an excellent ruler with or without a husband. There was only problem, her kingdom of Artoria has been in a hundred year war with Luxor and her kingdom is on the losing side. Her parents died during her infancy and she had been their first child. Raised by the military, she is quick to fight and does not exhibit at all the manners expected of her station. Now, she stands ready for her final battle on the edge of what will become her grave with the few loyal hundreds of men prepared to stand against the thousands that her enemy commands. She will lose, but not die.

Here is the shift:

Instead of going into battle and sending all of her men to the grave, she rides into the enemy camp without armor, weapons, or a prayer. She is going to propose to the prince of Luxor who she has on good authority as being a commander in this camp. If he accepts, she will be the new princess of Luxor and an era of peace will fall around the war torn kingdoms. However, how will the Council Publicus and the Emperor of Luxor feel of your character's new bride who lacks both in manner and femininity? That is for us to find out.

Kiari03

Looking for a new master! Please see the modified top post. : )

Kiari03

Kiari03

OK, new story idea that I want to expand upon and really accomplish, eventually.

Lacie Efari Orwyne is a mage in the custody of Pythe Asylum who has been convicted of slaughtering the patrons of an entire pub one cold winters eve two years ago. Force magic is a powerful form of telekinesis that is controlled by emotions as much as by the mind. Maybe she got pushed too far. Maybe she saw something. Maybe she simply went insane. Whatever the cause, the court of mages have decided that her testimony will never be heard and her side of the story never told. She never confessed to the crime and the courts decided to wipe her memory before condemning her to life in the Asylum so that she wouldn't be a threat to the nurses and doctors there. Her first therapy session is where your character comes in. His job is to continuously evaluate her and report back to the court should she show signs of regaining her abilities or her memories. Soon, your character begins to take a liking to our trapped and confused bird. Now, this can either go the NC route, but I'd like it to ultimately go the romance route. Maybe he eventually tries to save her? There is a lot of psychological play and drama in this story where your character will fight to uncover what truly happened on that cold winter night.

Please pm me if interested and we'll see if we can work something out!   

Kiari03