Bachelor Party Gone Wrong! (F looking for M)

Started by foxgloves, August 10, 2015, 09:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxgloves

Until I get my one-on-one thread up in its entirety...here's a quick and smutty PWP that I've been mulling over!

Alison used to have standards, and she still did, really, but it was difficult to deny that a few things had changed. First there was the bartending gig at the strip club...then there was the occasional turn on the catwalk, although she put her foot down about lapdances–that is, until tonight. A close friend had mentioned a bachelor's party in need of some decidedly feminine entertainment. The husband-to-be had seen her picture, he'd liked her, and most importantly, they were all loaded. Allison had standards; however, additionally, she had bills to pay. It was just one night, right? A few lapdances, four or five drunks getting handsy–piece of cake. Besides, her friend had reassured her that he would be there the whole time. What was the harm?

I'm looking for someone to play Alison's persuasive friend, as well as the rest of the bachelor party attendees. Alison's friend ends up coaxing her into further and further debauchery, until they get to a full-on gangbang.

(TL;DR: A bartender is convinced by her male friend to work his friend's bachelor party in an upscale hotel room. Her handler ends up convincing her to get into some awkward situations which lead to sex with the bachelor, followed by a full-on gangbang. She makes a lot more money than anticipated, and the question remains: How far will she go with the men? And will she let her handler put her in such a situation again?)

We can talk kinks over PMs, but I'm definitely for definitely group and exhibitionistic things, forced/surprise risk of pregnancy (not necessarily the actually pregnant part), videotaping/recording/filming...for this RP in particular, I'm after a (relatively) slow pushing of boundaries as more and more cash is offered. Non-con is fine, but I think reluctance/coercion would be a bit more fun for this RP, at least at the start.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can talk further! Looking for third-person, past tense RP.

foxgloves

foxgloves