News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Any people with a 360 and borderlands 2

Started by zemo8801, October 25, 2012, 04:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zemo8801

Pretty much was just looking around to see if anyone if they have the time to maybe do a bit of making a party to pretty much try to get better gear.

or this could just be a spot to talk about borderlands 2 I'm just curious as too what kind of views this might get. So hope to see people answer everyone's favorite pal Zemo!
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I never play online, but I have both those things, in tandem. It's an amazing game. Glad to see a thread about it, besides my own RP."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

SinXAzgard21

The gear is a bit better with two people.  If you want the best you need to play with four.  Sadly I only play games on PC now save for left 4 dead 2 and happy wars.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Callie Del Noire

Haven't tried the online segment yet.. been having fun with the single player (though dishonored ate my play time for a while)

zemo8801

Yea with four doesn't it push up the drops too like almost 20%

Oh yea what class is everyone using?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

SinXAzgard21

Something like that, I'm playing Mechro, Assassin, Siren.

zemo8801

Cool I was just wondering,

As for my self I got a commando almost 50 and a about a level ten gunzerker,siren, assassin. and about a 20 merch
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Inari

Just a little warning guys. There is currently a virus going round on PC and 360. If you allow randoms to join you it could mess up your save file:

http://www.lazygamer.net/xbox-360/borderlands-2s-viral-graveyard-glitch/

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Good on you for the head's up, I'll post it over in my Borderlands game discussion, seems like a poignant place to point it out."

"Luckily, me and my friends only play with friends."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

zemo8801

I tend to stay alway from playing with randoms in all fear of being ninja looted or just not getting anything out of all the hard work but thanks for the news. Star
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Inari

No worries. I know I'd be pretty pissed if it happened to me. I figured as a fellow 360 user it would only be fair to let you all know about such things. (Even though I got it for my other half PS3 the other day. *Hides*)

zemo8801

No I play on both and really ain't got a preference to either.

Who do you play with star? 
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

SinXAzgard21

Inari

I usually play on both as well. Both have pros and cons in their own ways. I usually play on stuff like Mass Effect 3, DOA4, VF5, and before servers were shut down I played Burnout Revenge. I did play a little CoD until I kept getting requests for "Kinky kinect fun times." I might try getting into Borderlands though. I need to get a new gold subscription, since it just ran out this month. :(

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Starcry on October 27, 2012, 01:25:59 PM
I usually play on both as well. Both have pros and cons in their own ways. I usually play on stuff like Mass Effect 3, DOA4, VF5, and before servers were shut down I played Burnout Revenge. I did play a little CoD until I kept getting requests for "Kinky kinect fun times." I might try getting into Borderlands though. I need to get a new gold subscription, since it just ran out this month. :(

When I heard the rates were going up.. I susbscribed (via card) for like 3 years. :D

zemo8801

I would like to get doa5 soon. but if you can find a good group then Im sure you will find the game fun to actually get good loot.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Inari

I don't think I'll bother with live anymore. I'll just buy the games I have for PS3 and just play it for free on there.

zemo8801

Was just wondering what is ever ones go to set of weaponry
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Braioch

I have it, and currently only have my Siren at like...24...25, been a couple of weeks since I played, been busy with moving and such.

Don't have any actual friends with on there to play with other than Flaming from here, and Flaming doesn't have Borderlands 2 :P

He is poor peoples like all of us.

Used to have friends before I went broke and couldn't get gold subscriptions the past couple of years and then when I did and tried to reactivate it, Xbox decided that their one weird update that disconnected people's Gamertags from their e-mails needed to truly screw me over. See, couldn't reconnect it at all, the e-mail I tried to reconnect back with it was thrown onto a brand new Gamertag and my old Gamertag was left with no e-mail account connected to it and me royally screwed out of the deal. I was pissed, 3 years of gaming on that profile, now sitting there useless.

Hmph.

...err....anyways....
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

zemo8801

Yea it tough when you are not allowed to have a gold subscription at times but I think that it's mighty fine as a solo play to.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas