Anyone want to play James Potter or Severus Snape?

Started by Clio, December 08, 2008, 09:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

We (I and Ortol43) need some amazing, wonderful and willing person to play James Potter of the J.K. Rowling fan-verse. I'll pay in lovely fake money, and even throw in some other sex or RP of your choice afterward if you'd like.

We need him for this RP, and we'd like him to come upon Remus and Lily either during or after the act of them "doing it." *giggles at her middle school comment*

Anyway! You can either get really mad at both and storm out, get really mad at Remus and try to defend Lily, or take Lily home for some angry revenge sex. Or you can do whatever you want! It's up to you. If you're interested, or if you have any questions, then PM me or ortol43, or reply to this thread. Thanks!

EDIT:

Oh! And we'd like a Severus Snape. We were thinking about an awesome plot in which Snape, who makes Remus' wolfsbane potion, mixes it up (on purpose) so that Lupin goes out of control and nearly attacks Lily. Snape has set it up so that James comes upon him and confronts Remus while Severus "miraculously" shows up and takes Lily to safety. Of course, the way James and Snape react to Lily (and possible sexual situations) is up to you, and can be discussed.

Again, if you have any questions or are interested (Please? *puppy dog eyes*), then PM me or Ortol43, or reply to this thread. Thanks!

Lots of Love,

Lily

Hehe...
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MagicalPen

That does sound most...interesting, to say the least :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Clio

Really? Do you think you might be interested?

Clio

Edited to add another request and possible plot twist.

*hopes for a player*

cattycutie

Not male or anything, and probably wouldn't be intersted, but I felt that it was appropriate to say here how hot Alan Rickman is...
PHWOAR!
:P

Thing for older men? Me? Naaaaaaah!
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Clio

Quote from: cattycutie on December 09, 2008, 03:47:36 PM
Not male or anything, and probably wouldn't be intersted, but I felt that it was appropriate to say here how hot Alan Rickman is...
PHWOAR!
:P

Thing for older men? Me? Naaaaaaah!

I feel the same way, sister... I had a crush on a 64 year old virgin. I love older men. (I'm only 21)

MagicalPen

So...Lily and James are married...and she is a cheating whore (I knew it!)...I could have some fun with this I think. Take out some anger on her, shame her, etc :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Clio

Well, you'll have to talk to Ortol with what he was thinking, but we're thinking that she cheats, regrets it, but Remus gets angry and blah blah blah...James confronts him, but still might have revenge sex with Lily and Snape just "happens" to be there to pick up the pieces. Of course, we're open to suggestions. *hopes that MagicalPen accepts here offer of unconditional love and fake money*

Sixties Throwback

Hp... Whoo!

I'd love to get involved with this plot. PM if you want to take me up on my offer. I'll play anyone of them.

Clio