Gotham Beyond [Game Started] [Spots Still Available!]

Started by Le Immortelle, November 28, 2010, 03:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Actually I think part of my protege's training was to end Edward Nigma's life once his training was complete, makes him a little more crazy.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Le Immortelle

Quote from: Writersblockade on December 03, 2010, 05:21:20 AM
How old are we looking for Bruce Wayne to be? Just a question, as I might want to play him ^_^

Hey Writers, Wayne's been taken unfortunately.

But would love to have you in the game if you're willing to join as some other char.

Oh and everyone: Still looking for third GM to help out.

Snark

I'm very much looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Le Immortelle

Hey everybody!

All the accepted characters have been posted in Character's Thread and here's the OOC Thread for chatting/planning etc.

Chrystal

Quote from: DigitLninja on December 03, 2010, 07:35:01 AM
Actually I think part of my protege's training was to end Edward Nigma's life once his training was complete, makes him a little more crazy.

Okay, we need a char sheet from you, DigitL.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Writersblockade

This would be my mobster

Player Name: Writersblockade
Character Name: Johnny Knuckles
Nicknames: “Knuckles” or simply “nuc”
Profession: Mobster
Personality: Nothing more than a highly evolved enforcer, he believes in shooting first, then starting the conversation after the survivors have reached cover. A fatalist at heart, he holds onto his power and small piece of Gotham with an iron grip.
Appearance Out of Costume: N/A
Appearance in Costume: N/A
Appearance

History: Jonathan grew up in Gotham. Lived and breathed Gotham his whole life. The son of a failed entertainer and grocery cashier, Jonathan also knew the hard reality of life. He was never getting out of Gotham. From the moment of that realization on, he lived with the intent of making his life as high profile as possible. He took boxing lessons as a kid, and even progressed to golden gloves level at seventeen. That was until some mobster decided he didn’t like the fact that he bet stupidly and lost his money on one of Johnny's opponents.

Jonathan was shown the way to the hospital the hard way, and he woke up with his left hand…his infamous jab hand tore to shit. To this day, on cold nights, the pain was a dark reminder of the last time he dared to hope that his realization was a lie…that the hands he was born with were going to get him the life he felt he deserved. He lay in that hospital bed and stewed. Went through the hellish rehabilitation and stewed more.

Finally, when he was released from the hospital, he was approached by Frankie Falcone. He was another mobster, one not pleased with the coward who’d shattered Johnny’s hand. Agreements were made, and Johnny’s hate turned to malicious joy as Frankie arranged for a special glove to be made for him. He’d never box professionally again, but he could jab now…and the glove was weighed evenly with reinforced metal along the knuckles. The vengeance he visited upon that mobster was the stuff of hushed conversation, and before long it was Knuckles standing beside Frankie at meetings. When Frankie got pinched for the long haul, it was Knuckles that he left his small fiefdom to.

It was Knuckles who held it still.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Chrystal

Character approved, but you should have pmed it to myself and Amazon.

*wraps Knuckles over the *Heh* knuckles, breaking her cane in the process*

Darn it!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Writersblockade

*nods* Very sorry, Chrystal. I was thinking I'd create him like anyone else  :-[

*reluctantly displays his tush for spanking* be gentle...
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Chrystal

*finds her favourite riding crop* Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Nah, it's cool, honey.

Le Immortelle

I would like to announce that Writersblockade has been chosen as the third GM. The spot is taken.

I'm looking to start the IC thread in next couple of days, so action will begin soon! :D

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

RubySlippers

My character is coming along its taking some extra time to work out the character, right now she is a 59 year old head of the Napoleans of Crime (NoC) an international league of major criminals and their networks  kind of like SPECTRE in the James Bond series. She may not be in her prime but has money, a network to criminals around the world and is utterly ruthless and is the decendant of Professor Moriarty and the eldest daughter of Doctor Fu Manchu generations removed. mwhahahahahaha  Her one weakness I'm still working out likely is not in her physuical prime she can make up with age and experience to some degree but no match toe-to-toe with most heroes in a long fight.

She will be recruiting muscle and local criminals to do the work with her genius and money and access to the best equipment backing them.  Any mad scientists that need funding you will get an agent talking to you soon. >:)

She is played by Elizabeth Gracen (she played Amanda in the Highlander TV series).  ;D

Chrystal

Writersblockade

*stands, gives a small wave, then sits back down* Glad to help, and thanks Pendarious!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Chrystal

Hmmm. Ruby, I just realised... There is a great link there... Dick Gracen...! Interesting.

Chrystal

Would love to have a sub player, preferably female (I say this because I invariably get bombarded with male players wanting to play female subs), interested in playing the role of Selena Kyle. For those who might not know, Kyle is the true identity of the original Catwoman. She is therefore Katrina Wayne's mentor and teacher. She used to be a serious dominatrix, but when the mantle of Catwoman passed to Katrina, she effectively became Katrina's slave. Although in her late fifties or early sixties, she is still very fit and attractive and sexy!

Anyone interested, please PM me?

Crovonovin

Popping in to state my interest here!  Character submitted for approval.

RubySlippers

Quote from: Chrystal on December 09, 2010, 04:00:53 PM
Hmmm. Ruby, I just realised... There is a great link there... Dick Gracen...! Interesting.

No Elizabeth Gracen, she played Amanda in the Highlander TV series and Highlander: The Raven and well fits at her current age the gentle looking but vicious inside criminal mastermind. Just have to give her a final background and modus operendi. Likely she will meet potential recruites remotely like computers or other means and offer them a deal - work for her as her alter ego Scarlet M and profit with support to do what they are doing OR lets say option two is not a good choice.  >:)

Chrystal

*drools at Ruby's avvy again*

You have got to post more often, girl!

Yeah, I know. But Dick Gracen was Bruce Wayne's ward and was the original Robin. I just thought the surname coincidence was too good to pass up!

Crovonovin

It's actually Dick Grayson, but I'll admit that I did a double-take as well!

Chrystal

Quote from: Shihong on December 11, 2010, 02:03:33 PM
It's actually Dick Grayson, but I'll admit that I did a double-take as well!

AH! Damn... Phonetically similar. Thanks for the heads up!

Le Immortelle

Just in case anyone missed announcement in OOC thread, i'm posting it here. The game thread is up! Now all villains are free to run amok and do evil antics whilst Batwoman fights crime and romances Catwoman! :P

Game Thread

Crovonovin

Hey Amazon, I'm just checking in to see if I'm approved.  I believe Chrystal forwarded my sheet to you?

Chrystal