The Alliuren Estate (Maids, Monsters, and Bondage)

Started by Sethala, December 19, 2012, 01:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

The game is currently up and running!  Please post new characters here for initial approval before joining, however.

OOC thread
IC thread
Character thread

Admittedly, I'm stealing this idea from a now-defunct RP that someone else on this site was running a while back.  But, it was fun while it lasted, so hopefully there's interest in it now.

The RP will take place in a medieval fantasy world.  Mistress Valerie Alliuren, a powerful mage, has made a mansion deep in the woods.  She's taken in several girls, some not quite willing, to work as her servants, doing the cooking, cleaning, groundskeeping, and other necessary duties that a lady like Valerie can't be bothered with.  The girls are mostly free to go about their business most of the time, as there's enough people there that the work isn't too difficult, but the Mistress can be very harsh, and enjoys tormenting her maids.  Frequently, she'll give them an impossible request just to give herself an excuse to punish them.

Of course, the maids have a very big incentive to stay with Valerie.  The mansion is surrounded on all sides by a large forest, filled with monsters that would very much enjoy having a helpless girl wander past them.  Valerie has set magical wards around the grounds that keep most of them out, though a few manage to slip in from time to time anyway.

I'll be taking on the role of Mistress Valerie herself.  I need players to play as her maids (female characters only), as well as the monsters that roam around outside and sometimes manage to slip onto the grounds.  I'll put up a character sheet for both sometime soon.  I'd like a few different roles as well for the maids, including one or two head maids that can keep everyone in line.

By the way, I likely won't start up the game until after the holidays, since I can imagine most people are pretty busy right now.  But I wanted to get this out here and see who's interested and who can come up with character ideas.

The Estate
Valerie's estate covers a very large clearing in a dense forest.  There is a single path leading to the front of the mansion from one of the nearby roads, but monsters constantly stalk the entire forest, making travel there incredibly risky.

The area is covered by magical wards placed by Valerie that prevent monsters from entering the clearing.  Despite the protection however, they seem to sometimes vanish, only in one spot at a time and never for very long, but long enough for some monsters to occasionally find their way onto the estate grounds.  Valerie puts on a show of chasing out these monsters whenever she finds them, but there are rumors that she allows the wards to fail in the first place, just to frighten the maids when a monster does show up.

There are two main buildings on the grounds: Valerie's mansion, and the servants' quarters.  The mansion is a large two-story building.  It has a large kitchen, dining hall, several bedrooms, a few living rooms, an expansive library, and a magical workshop.  There's a small cellar as well, serving mostly as a storeroom, though there's also a hidden dungeon even further underground; most of the maids who know that it's there tend to keep quiet about it, and very few of them have actually been down there themselves.  Valerie herself spends most of her time either in the mansion or in the nearby gardens.  When she's in the mansion, if she's not entertaining guests, she's often in the workshop or study, planning more magic devices and spells.

The servants' quarters is a much smaller two-story building.  The only rooms are those belonging to the maids; everything else they might want is in the mansion itself.  The rooms do have very comfortable conditions however, and are more like a small apartment than just a room.

The estate also has large gardens, and a small lake for bathing.  The gardens are meticulously tended to, and have many plants from several parts of the world.  Some parts of the garden are enchanted to have different weather, to help plants from distant areas grow.

Maids at the estate each have their own jobs.  In addition, each maid is expected to keep their own living quarters clean; there isn't a separate maid for the servants' quarters.  Beyond that, the maids are free to do as they please, though with certain rules - maids are not allowed into Valerie's chambers or the magical workshop unless they are cleaning it or are invited.  The forest is similarly off-limits, though some maids are known to completely disregard this instruction, at their own peril; Valerie usually doesn't punish those who go into the forest.  Notably, there are no rules about how maids are to treat each other, or at least no rules set by Valerie; it seems she almost encourages them to fight amongst themselves, so long as no one gets seriously injured.

Maid Character Sheet
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] Human, elf, catgirl, or whatever else you want, so long as she's mostly human in appearance.
[b]Appearance:[/b] A picture or description is fine.

[b]Skills/Job:[/b] What you do around the mansion and estate.

[b]History:[/b] How you came to the mansion.
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b] Feel free to separate your "player" ons and offs from your "character" ons and offs; expect plenty of NC things here.

Monser Character Sheet
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Monster Type:[/b] Just what kind of monster you are; feel free to be creative.
[b]Appearance:[/b] A picture or description is fine.

[b]Skills:[/b] Any special abilities you have.

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b] Feel free to separate your "player" ons and offs from your "character" ons and offs; expect plenty of NC things here.  Valerie probably won't do much to the monsters directly, however.

Lynnie

I would be interested in being a maid here ^^ I would happily play one who cooks or makes desserts!

Sethala

First post updated with character sheets.

Glad to have you aboard, Lynnie.  If you've got any questions about anything, let me know.

Nameless One

I'm interested in playing as a monster (or more than one, if some of them get destroyed by the sorceress after wreaking havoc in the mansion).
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Sethala

I should probably clarify that I don't expect the monsters to do anything significant on the mansion grounds - they're pretty afraid of Valerie.  Generally they'd only be on the grounds for a short time, or mostly stay out in the woods waiting for one of the maids to wander outside of the wards' protection.

Lynnie

Name: Lucille aka Lucy Heartfast
Race: Fox-girl
Appearance:

Skills/Job: Cooking, baking, and flower picking

History: Lucy was abandon for her genetic quirk that make her have fox like appearance. She came across Mistress Valerie and begged for food and shelter in exchange for services.
Personality: Sweet and shy, likes to be cooking or out in the garden picking flowers to put with her food to make it really pretty.

Ons: Breast play, bondage, breath control, floggers, nipple clamps, called names, and spanking.
Offs: Anything with blood (unless it is from the floggers causing a little blood) or bodily wastes.

Nameless One

As soon as I have some time, I'll make a complete sheet for my monster idea.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Sethala

Looks good, Lynnie.  Though, Valerie's probably going to insist that she wear an apron while cooking.  (What's so bad about that?  She didn't say she could wear anything underneath it...  >:))

Meliai

Oh! Very interested in a maid spot. I'm thinking grumpy nymph groundskeeper...Is it okay if the maids have some minor magical powers? Nothing too impressive, just a bit of flavor mostly
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Nameless One

Name: Decapoid

Monster Type: Land squid, giant

Appearance: He looks like a huge floating squid: his body is the size of a bull, or a large horse, with ten thick, strong tentacles (6 m / 20 ft long) extending from his head, and a score of much smaller and thinner ones near the mouth. His skin is slick, rubbery and mildly warm, of a constantly changing greenish-greyish-brown color. He has two bulging black eyes. He smells of moss and rotten leaves. He can speak in a low, gurgling voice.

Skills: The decapoid is a very ancient monster, very clever, calculating and planner. He can slowly levitate his heavy body from ground level to about 10 m / 30 ft height. Although he's slow when floating around, he can move his powerful tentacles very quickly and very accurately, simply grabbing and lashing, or using even complex tools and weapons (like a crossbow or an astrolabe). His skin can change color and texture to meld into the environment, giving him an edge at hiding and stalking. His brain if far too complex and twisted to be target of mind-affecting spells and powers. He stores different kinds of vapors and gases in his glands, he can slowly exude them through his skin or directly spray them from his mouth:
1) a thick, blackish, foul stinking gas, useful for quick emergency flights
2) a thin, persistent fog, useful for hiding and ambushing
3) a mild poison that causes dizziness and impaired vision for a couple of minutes
4) a pheromone vapor that strongly increases sexual desire, sensitivity to sexual stimulation and pleasure

He's very vulnerable to fire and heat, and strong lights easily blind and stun him for minutes. He's very coward and constantly afraid of injuries and pain.

Personality: He's proud, arrogant, spiteful and self-indulging. He feels superior to any other race and he's especially jealous of humans and humanoids. He prefers to forward his carefully planned attacks alone, but if he's to collaborate with other monsters, he likes to act as a leader or a strategist, letting others take all the risks and moving in only to claim his spoils (and the merit...). His attacks are obviously aimed at sexually submitting and humiliating human or humanoid females: in his opinion, this is the best way to prove his undeniable superiority.

Ons: tentacle sex! ;D Just kidding... Well, almost anything. Oral, vaginal and anal sex, breast play, spanking, cumshots, mocking his victims, and anything else the players like.
Offs: He never injuries or kills his victims, he prefers to leave them living and whole, waiting for the next assault.

Ons and Offs

TheRaven

Name: Socothbenoth
Monster Type: Incubus (bound in corporeal form by one of Valerie's spells)
Appearance: He's tall for a human-like creature, standing at 6'1." A pair of horns extend from the top of his head, and grey-feathered wings are on his back, stretching out to 10 feet when fully extended. He tends to eschew a shirt, for freedom of movement for his wings, and also leaves behind the shoes, as his powers prevent pebbles, roots, and other woodland issues underfoot from inflicting any effects on him, and it makes his footsteps quieter. Socothbenoth has an almost ghostly pallor to his skin, leaving him very pale.

Skills: Socothbenoth is, even without his supernatural abilities, a talented seducer, and his age gives him a powerful cunning. His change to a corporeal form has taken away his abilities to change his shape, but his original shape is still in possession of wings, giving him flight capability, and a pair of horns upon his head. He's been robbed of most of his supernatural powers by his binding, including most of his hypnotics, his immunity to harm, and his shapeshifting, but he's still in possession of a modicum of talent at hypnosis if he can maintain eye contact, supernatural strength, a slight resistance to physical harm, and the ability to exude a pheromone that arouses and sensitizes females from his horns.

Personality: If there's one thing that Socothbenoth truly hates in the world, it's Valerie Alliuren, the sorceress who bound him to to his physical shape. Thanks to her, not only can he not return to his home dimension or use most of his powers, but he can't leave a fifteen mile radius around her estate either, leaving him with little to do with his time besides alternate between seducing and tormenting her maids when he gets the chance. He's willing to collaborate with other monsters in the forest, usually in schemes to try to get closer to Valerie so that he can either kill her to end the spell over him, or convince her to release it... preferably after a bout of vigorous hate-sex.

Ons: Socothbenoth likes letting his victims do the work for him, so he usually goes with the pheromone or hypnotic approach to snare them. However, if one manages to break his hold, he tends to get a little rougher. He doesn't particularly care if they're willing, either. He also holds a strong physical attraction to Valerie, and tends to snatch maids that resemble her more than others.
Offs: He doesn't like "damaging" his "little playthings," so he tends to leave them in one piece and relatively unharmed.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Pretty in Pink

Gyah!  *is dragged in by Lynnie, and stands there looking around*  Uhm...  Ooooh!  Yes yes yes!  How did she know me so well?  I'll play!  *gets to work on a character sheet*
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Lynnie

Sounds good to me! ;) I am a wanna be nudist anyways

Sethala

@Meliai: Sounds good, go ahead and make a sheet.

@Nameless: Looks good, approved.

@Raven:  Approved, but note that he's also not allowed past the wards.

@Pink:  Heya, welcome to the game.

Also, I'll make up a bigger description of the mansion and of Valerie soon-ish.

Pretty in Pink

*raises a hand*  I actually have a question.  What could be possible circumstances for someone who's not so willing to be there?  Bought from a slave market, sold to her for one reason or another, what?

Meliai

Name: Thalia
Race: Nymph
Appearance: Thalia has two forms. The first, as she usually appears, looks like an exceptionally lovely but otherwise unremarkable elf maiden with long blonde hair and bright green eyes. Her true appearance is similar to the first, though in it her skin is a pale spring green color and flowers bloom in her hair. In her second form her eyes mimic the color of the petals of the last flower she touched, and when she sets foot on even the most barren soil small plants and flowers sprout wherever she walks. In either form she is capable of shrinking down to about 8 inches tall and sprouting green gossamer wings which allow her to fly, though in this form she is almost completely incapable of defending herself

Skills/Job: Gardener, Grounds keeping

History: Thalia was born when a minor nature god assaulted a lovely young human woman who he caught trespassing in his sacred forest. When the resulting daughter was born the god came to claim her, spiriting the little nymph away to grow up in his court in the forest. She spent the next seventeen years growing up with her numerous sisters, treated like a princess by the other forest spirits. Always a curious one, as she grew up Thalia developed a thrill-seeking streak that sent her farther and farther from home as she ran out of nearby places to explore. Eventually she found her way to a strange, unfamiliar forest and found herself beset on all sides by terrifying monsters. She fled, running deeper and deeper into the forest, but no matter how much she outdistanced her pursuers they always tracked her down, thanks in large part to the trail of delicate flowers her footsteps left behind. Eventually, to her great relief, she came upon a beautiful residence nestled incongruously within the monster-infested forest. Thalia ran to the woman who emerged from the manor and begged for sanctuary and she received it, in a sense.

Personality: Thalia is used to being treated like a princess and hasn't adapted well to her new subservient role. She tends to avoid Mistress Valerie when possible, because when not she can't help but pick fights. Willful and stubborn, she is quick to take charge and quicker to snap at anyone who doesn't live up to her exacting standards, especially where her precious flowers are concerned. As much as she resents her enslavement, she can't help but passionately apply herself to her assigned duties. As far as she's concerned the gardens are her personal realm.

Ons:
    Character - Exhibition being the center of attention sex outdoors or anywhere with lots of plants and flowers
    Player - Multiple partners/multiple insertions Large, powerful males Fast, rough, and/or brutal sex Spanking, light whipping Verbal degradation
Offs:
   Character - Disrespect   weak-willed partners desecration of nature
   Player - Gore/scat/water sports/etc Incest Pregnancy Fluffy romance

Additional Note: Thalia's inane magical nature greatly facilitates the growth of plants and flowers. She can direct this to a certain extent, though not strongly enough to use the growth offensively. Any plant-based creatures that assault Thalia might find their strength, abilities and endurance greatly enhanced by her magical aura.
When driven into a sexual frenzy Thalia loses control of her magic, causing plants around her to grow and blossom. Her sexual juices are quite sweet, like honey or nectar.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Sethala

@Pink: Whatever you can think of, really.  If it's too unusual I might have to change it, but I can work with almost anything.

@Meliai: Approved.  By the way, I'm looking for someone to be a "head maid" to help keep the other maids in lone when Valerie's not nearby, interested in having Thalia fill that role?

sansa

Any openings left for a maid? I'm very interested! :)
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

jiggles

I'd also love to play a maid character, if you're still looking to add more.  I'll start working on a possible profile.

Meliai

Quote from: Sethala on December 20, 2012, 05:13:39 PM
@Meliai: Approved.  By the way, I'm looking for someone to be a "head maid" to help keep the other maids in lone when Valerie's not nearby, interested in having Thalia fill that role?

Haha, we'll she'd certainly be an interesting choice for head maid...I can definitely see her taking charge of anyone working in the gardens or on the grounds, but I think she's probably too rebellious for a more significant leadership type position. 
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Sethala

Yeah, we've got room for more maids.  Still need a head maid, and maids to do the cleaning around the place.

I'll start writing up a larger description of the mansion and estate, too.

persephone325

I'll post my interest. I assume there will be NC at some point?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nameless One

Just a quick note: if the maid players are uncomfortable with tentacled creatures or don't like being involved tentacle sex, I'm ready to delete my decapoid monster and come up with something else less disgusting.

Ons and Offs

Meliai

{{A/As updated 5/8}}           

jiggles

Name: Lizzy Belle
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills/Job: Lizzy is responsible for cleaning several rooms on the upper floor, most importantly the library, study, and magical workshop.

History: Lizzy has only been living in the mansion for about six months. She was a normal girl in the outside world, and a bit of a tomboy who liked to prove she was braver than the boys. On a dare, she traveled further into the woods than anyone in her village had ever done - and she got lost. After wandering through the woods and fleeing monsters, she was "taken in" by Mistress Valerie. Lizzy now spends her time embarrassed and annoyed by the tasks she is required to do, but trapped in the mansion due to the monsters in the forest.
Personality: Lizzy still retains many of her tomboy tendencies, which cause her to frequently be in a bit of a bad mood due to what she is required to do in the mansion. She's defiant and sarcastic. She's over-confident, and this can often get her in to trouble. She likes being active and doing athletic things, and dislikes having to work in the library, since she finds books incredibly boring.

Ons: Humiliation, degradation, spanking, teasing and orgasm denial, bondage.
Offs: Extreme gore, pain, death, or scat.

Sethala

@Persephone: Definitely.  Valerie tends to be rather cruel and heartless when it comes to taking care of her servants, and will many times start abusing them just because she enjoys it.  She may, for instance, leave a magical trap that suddenly destroys the clothes of whoever finds it, or she may insist that something be done much faster than is possible (and take the maid's failure as an excuse to punish her).  From time to time, the wards surrounding the place seem to vanish in places, only for a short time but long enough for the craftier monsters to slip in unnoticed; some think that Valerie does this on purpose.  Regardless, whatever kind of NC you're looking for, I'm sure you can find it  >:)

@jiggles: Looks good.  She needs to be careful when cleaning out the magical workshop, of course.  Never know what kind of cursed items Valerie might have left behind...

Pretty in Pink

Name: Nailo Nadania
Race: Elf

Skills/Job: Cleaning

Appearance

History: Nailo was originally owned by another wealthy individual, a couple in fact.  She cleaned for them as well, but when their son began to speak of freeing her from servitude to marry her, her employers decided that something had to be done with her.  They began forcing her to dress in hideously mismatched clothing, hoping it would throw him off.  When that didn't work, they attempted to change his mind by forcing her to wear absolutely nothing.  They tried numerous things, working for about six months to try and dissuade their son.  They finally gave up, and simply sold Nailo off to another wealthy person - Mistress Valerie, to be precise - in the hopes that never being able to see her again would change his mind.  It apparently worked, as no attempt to contact Valerie has been made on Nailo's behalf.
Personality: Nailo is quiet, keeping mainly to herself for the most part unless there's no other option available for her.  She doesn't talk much, preferring to communicate with a strange sign language that she will not hesitate to teach to someone else if it helps her refrain from speaking.  She also seems to have attachment issues, that she never really gets close to anyone, not even her employers or even fellow employees.

Ons: Humiliation, Degradation, Forced Nudity, Bondage
Offs: Any bathroom play or blood play

persephone325

Quote from: Sethala on December 21, 2012, 10:12:15 AM
@Persephone: Definitely.  Valerie tends to be rather cruel and heartless when it comes to taking care of her servants, and will many times start abusing them just because she enjoys it.  She may, for instance, leave a magical trap that suddenly destroys the clothes of whoever finds it, or she may insist that something be done much faster than is possible (and take the maid's failure as an excuse to punish her).  From time to time, the wards surrounding the place seem to vanish in places, only for a short time but long enough for the craftier monsters to slip in unnoticed; some think that Valerie does this on purpose.  Regardless, whatever kind of NC you're looking for, I'm sure you can find it  >:)

@jiggles: Looks good.  She needs to be careful when cleaning out the magical workshop, of course.  Never know what kind of cursed items Valerie might have left behind...

:D Oh boy! I'm gonna see about posting a character some time today. :)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sethala

I posted a description of the estate in the first post, to give you guys an idea of what it's like.  I do want to say that, even though maids aren't allowed into the forest, that's not an "OOC rule"; feel free to have your character go explore.  Don't expect it to be uneventful, though...

Also, I plan on having some small events throughout the game as well.  Something like having some rich nobles show up at the estate (Valerie has made small pendants that provide similar protection to her wards, to allow certain people to pass through the forest without difficulty), who must of course be served by the maids.  If anyone's got an idea for an event like this, let me know.  Similarly, if someone wants to play as a one-shot NPC (such as one of the nobles that would show up here), feel free to do so.

That goes for non-one-shot characters, too; if you can think of some role at the mansion that isn't covered by the maids, let me know what you think and I'll try to work it in somehow.

@Pink: Looks good.

I'm a bit busy today, but if I get a moment I'll start up some threads for this game.

PrestaDGTation

I'd be interested in playing in this!  I think I want to start off with a Monster, though...

Name:  Fumenile Dagmanya (foo-men-EEL)
  Type: Iyultli Pookah
  Appearance:  The Pookah are largely able to change their shape at will, although they have specific limits and affinities.  Fumenile generally appears as a female creature with red and white markings, dressed with violet ribbons.  Her human form, for example, is a short, lithe woman with beautiful red hair and lips, and very white skin.  As an animal, her fur or feathers will be white tipped with crimson, and some manner of violet will appear on her in either a pattern or a ribbon.
  Fumenile's true appearance is that of a 6 inch tall pixie with fluttering wings.  In this form, she is able to turn invisible, or even alter her size.

Skills:
    Pookah's Faces: She is a shape-shifter who, in her pixie form, is able to turn invisible.  She can do this at will, and very suddenly, sometimes able to mimic other humans.  However, there are a few weaknesses associated with it, mostly dealing with Lunar Phases and specific materials that weaken her abilities.
    Cunning of the Cunning Ones: Fumenile is a type of Faerie, and as such comes with all the magical powers one would expect from such a being.  Usually these are mild effects, involving herb lore and cantrip style tomfoolery.  But she does boast a very powerful repertoire when she needs it, and is not above a few curses here and there.  The weakness in this part is that as an Iyultli, she is bound by certain laws.
    Con-Artist: Fumenile is a chattering trickster that can Blarney her way into and out of almost any situation.  She is a witty one, often making bets with careless people and lording it over them.  Of course, she had to learn that somewhere...
    Textile Savante: Many of the fair folk are good with crafts.  Fumenile's specialty lies in fabrics, shoes, and things to wear.  Those who win her favor might see their favorite clothes miraculously mended.  Those who incur her wrath, on the other hand...
    Singing: Whatever else one might say about her, Fumenile boasts a beautiful voice and an ability to recall or invent songs. 

Personality:  Fumenile is a product of her race: a relentless trickster who loves beauty, pranks, songs and thrills.  In particular, Fumenile enjoys humans, trying to shake them out of their self imposed ruts and exposing them to what life has to offer, sometimes literally.  While malicious, Fumenile truly doesn't see herself that way, and instead thinks of her tricks and pranks as 'helping' humans and other creatures to live better lives.  Cheating you out of 50 years of life?  Embarrassing you horrifically in front of the King?  Cursing your home to burn down exactly 15 days after you unpack your last box?  Can't you take a joke?  She encourages everyone to look at it all and laugh. 
  Despite this, however, Fumenile has a softer side.  Those that she finds pleasing are given her very best attentions, which only sometimes terrifies and / or annoys the subjects to the point of madness.  She truly can be compassionate, even obsessive at times.  Like her basic philosophy on life, she tries to take everything as a joke, and is very keen on making a fool of herself at time.
  Sexually, Fumenile is quite amorous, and is especially attracted to humans because of their nature.  Unable to shift their forms and doomed to eventually grow old and be reborn, she finds immense gratification in their momentary charms.  Those that catch her eye find themselves the victims(?) of relentless teasing.

Things she likes: Teasing, humiliation, NC, oral
  Things she doesn't know she likes:  Bondage, Gore
  Things she doesn't like:  Scat and Anal

Other things of note:  Fumenile guards her true name, Jyorisia, very carefully.  People that have it can wield power over her, forcing her to assume her true shape and perform a number of services.  Fortunately, no one she knows of in this area has access to it, but if someone were to use it on her, she'd be very PO'd.
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Sethala

Looks good, Presta.

I think I may say that Valerie knows Fumenile's true name, and may use it if she becomes too bothersome, or may tell it to a maid that she's been picking on just to see what happens.  Or would you rather avoid her becoming submissive?

PrestaDGTation

I like the idea of her becoming submissive if she goes too far.  Which she will, if I play her right!  My only hope is that it's hard enough to use her name on her before she makes a little bit of a mess.  XD
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Sethala

Well, Valerie won't have any difficulty using her name against her, the only question is if she actually wants to.  She'd rather enjoy watching the sylph take advantage of her maids, so she'd only use her name herself if Fumenile becomes an actual nuisance (i.e. she starts damaging the mansion), or if letting one of her maids have a bit of revenge would be more entertaining than watching her be molested and humiliated again.

In short, as long as she's entertaining, she doesn't have anything to fear.

PrestaDGTation

Sounds good to me!  I, as a player, will enjoy whatever happens, and personally like the idea of a Maid getting one over on her.  I look forward to it!  Is there a thread, or shall I be patient?

Sethala

Not yet, though I'm about to go start one up.  Or at least start up OOC and character threads.

Edit: Ok, no IC thread yet, but I've got an OOC thread and a character thread.  Everyone, please copy-paste your characters into the character thread.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160946.0
Character: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160950.0

Sethala

And, the IC thread is up, here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160981.0

Once you've posted your character into the character thread, feel free to post in the IC thread.

Nameless One

Ho ho ho! I thought we were going to wait until after holidays to start, but that's even better!

Ons and Offs

Lynnie

I got my maid all set up and cooking >> Though decapoid monster looks like fun >> So please don't delete him!!!

Sethala

Well, I was able to get some free time and start things off.  No rush to post, though.

Meliai

Oh, fantastic! I've got some errands to run but I'll get a post up later this evening.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Pretty in Pink

Okay.  Internet crisis averted, I'm back online.  Had to break a few bones, crush a few heads, but hey, what's that in the pursuit of internet addiction?  [/jk]

Also, Seth, I noted a particular lack of this, so I added Seamstressing to Nailo's skills.

Nameless One

Quote from: Lynnie on December 23, 2012, 01:49:54 PM
I got my maid all set up and cooking >> Though decapoid monster looks like fun >> So please don't delete him!!!

Awww thanks!  ;D Okay, I won't delete him... As long as Valerie doesn't blow him to smoldering smithereens.

Ons and Offs

Lynnie

Yay!! I hope not at least not before I get to play with it!

NicciKotor

Oh sure, you start this up the day I am going to be away from my computer for a week.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Lynnie

Sethala

Aww, sorry Nicci.  I'll try to save a spot for you when you return, though.

Jezabelle

Name: Chained Walker
Monster Type: Demon of the Slave Lord
Appearance: The Chained Walker additionally wears a black patchwork of cloaks and robes more tatters than clothing which, while revealing many chains wrapped around and through it, do not permit a clear view of its face or features like skin tone.

Skills:
Sling: Move at high speeds by casting and retracting chains quickly in the ground, into trees/structures, etc

Chain: Shoot chains that rap around the target, attaching it/them to the Chained Walker.

Fetter: Cuffs that can attach to trees, the ground, or one another to act as handcuffs; the Chained Walker can fetter any of it's chains at whim, for suspending people/creating nets of chain\various other purposes, mostly detaining people.

Personality: The Chained Walker is new to the idea of freedom; forged from the stalking instinct of damned souls and meant to kidnap the living and abscond them to hell, the Chained Walker is now ripped from its plane and is struggling to find new purpose without a master. The Chained Walker is quick to submit to powerful beings but quicker to stalk and capture the kinds of nubile females his master preferred-- though without his master, he is at something of a loss when it comes to what to do with them.

Ons: Bondage, Domination\Submition, Teasing
Offs: Gore, Scat/Pissing

///Hey guys! I've been watching this thread since I began the approval process and it looks off to a great start. Hope iCan help make it a fun time for everyone :4

Nameless One

Oh nice! Another fellow monster, that makes four of us. Nice image by the way, it's a kyton, isn't it?

Ons and Offs

Sethala

persephone325

Name: Willow
Race: Fae

Skills/Job: Skilled with tending to plants, animals, and very in tune with nature. Would prefer to work outside, possibly an assistant to the gardener.

History: Willow was a fae born in the wild. She knew little of domestic life, until she was captured by a man who made money in selling off rare creatures as servants to wealthy clients. Willow was sold to a mean and abusive man who nearly ripped out her wings. One night, she quietly escaped the confines of his basement. She lived once again in the wild until she was suddenly, and forcibly, abducted once more. This is how she came to end up at Valerie's estate. She hasn't been here very long, but she still hopes to somehow escape again. But she is unaware of the dangers that lurk just outside the grounds.
Personality: Shy, but very friendly once she gets to know someone. She is very smart, and can easily make friends.

Ons: Teasing, NC, being tied up, forced orgasm, breath play, biting, blood play
Offs: Bathroom play, anal, swallowing, cum shots

Don't be afraid to rough up my character. She may be fragile, but by all means go nuts.
I don't know.

Rune

Are all the maids female? Is there room for a outlaw on the run, who arrives at the mansion looking for a place to hide?

Sethala

@Persephone: Looks good so far, but I am going to insist on listing ons/offs.

@Rune: Maids are female only, but monsters can be either.  And yeah, an outlaw on the run sounds good.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Nameless One on December 25, 2012, 10:46:33 AM
Oh nice! Another fellow monster, that makes four of us. Nice image by the way, it's a kyton, isn't it?

Google Images, the website was something DnD related.

Ay, it seems fine company.

persephone325

Quote from: Sethala on December 25, 2012, 03:31:36 PM
@Persephone: Looks good so far, but I am going to insist on listing ons/offs.

OK. I'll get on it. Just been a bit distracted with the holiday craziness. *exhausted sigh* But thank god the worst it over. lol
I don't know.

Nameless One

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 25, 2012, 07:27:38 PM
Google Images, the website was something DnD related.

Ay, it seems fine company.

Yep, it's a Kyton. I checked my D&D3.5 Monster Manual (nerd mode: on). Nasty and dangerous fellow...  ;D

Ons and Offs

Kimera

Sethala

Kimera

persephone325

OK. Finally got my history up. I know it's not too long, but I wasn't sure how else to expand on it.
I don't know.

Sethala

Looks good Persephone, go ahead and toss her in the Character thread.

persephone325

I don't know.

Kiric Rand

I would like to add my character for submission.

Name:Dominic Anders (True name: Drak'thul'nethion. Though that is closely guarded)
Monster Type: Dragon
Appearance: Human Form: Like the picture, except he has spots of royal blue scales along his neck and forearms, and his eyes are golden reptilian eyes.
         Dragon Form: Dominic is a large, serpentine dragon with royal blue and gold scales. He extends over 50 feet long and stands about 20 foot tall.

Skills: Reptile affinity: Being a dragon, Dominic had a natural affinity for reptiles. Creatures of a reptilian nature respect him as superior and will more often than not obey him.
          Magic Drain: Dominic feeds of magic energies, growing stronger the more he feeds. He usually contains this to sustain, but if need be he can drain a small area of magic. The stronger the magic, the harder it is to drain.
          Hypnosis: Dominic's main magic of his own is hypnosis. though strong willed creatures can break it, it is usually enough for humans to subcome to his wills.
          Scales: Dominic's natural skin is its own defense, and as such he tends to wear very little.

Personality:As an elder creature, Dominic has a strange sense of time. He is usually laid back, mostly contint to feed off magic to sustain his life and let the world pass him by. In days past, he was a guardian dragon, though who or what he was guarding seems to be lost to history. Tales speak of his corruption, causing him to inwardly crave power. When he finds someone or something that catches his intrested though, he is single minded and aggressive, not stopping until he has satisfied his desires.

Ons:Dominic prefers his "toys" alive, so he wont kill, though he's not above marking or leaving a little damage. He especially loves his playthings to be struggling and unwilling.
Offs: Blood (excessive amounts, a little from claws, teeth, or toys is OK), and other bodily fluids or waste.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Sethala

And just to make it official for everyone (since I didn't notice the post at first): Approved.

persephone325

I don't know.

Sethala

Just a quick bump.  We're always open to new players, though I think I'm going to close monster applications for now until we get a few more maids.  So, if you want to play a maid that gets horribly molested by monsters and tormented by a very dominant mistress works at a wonderful, sunny countryside estate where nothing bad ever happens, let me know.

NicciKotor

Once I get back home I can get my familar char up for ya. That isjust as good as a maid!

Sethala

I look forward to seeing it, Nicci.

Also, we need more dominant maids to torment the rest of them...

NicciKotor

Name:Karuna
Monster type: Catgirl

Personality: Very agressive and loves to fight anyone or anything. So she has spent her days training and learning new combat lore and agumenting her body with physical enchantments to make her crazy ass strong.

Karura Testing 2 [sword]

Having stumble upon this compound in the past and summarily tried to defeat the mistress of the house and turn her into a petgirl for her own desires. Unluckily for her, the owner of the Alliuren Estate had quite a bit of magical power and was able to subdue the inhuman power of Karuna.

The mistress of the house decided that she would make for an excellent familiar for herself, and promptly casted the very powerful familiar bond spell onto Karuna, much to her protest. The spell, amongst other things, makes it so Karuna has a empathic bond to Mistress, to the point where every pleasure or pain she feels, she gets back in return.

Which naturally helped plenty in curtailing her desires to split the bitchy sorceress in two with her sword, and eventually was allowed to roam free harassing the maids and wandering into the jungle to find something to murder violently. Sharing this bond meant that over time, she has gotten extremely jealous of anyone that gives Mistress any pleasure, since she would get just as much herself and that should be her job dammit!

Skills: Fighting and drinking and molesting maid girls who can't fight back.

Sethala

Nicci: Approved, though she's more of a maid than a monster, really...  Either way, Valerie can decide to punish her for slacking off and not getting any work done.

Are you going to make the other character we talked about as well?

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sethala on January 02, 2013, 10:15:41 PM
Nicci: Approved, though she's more of a maid than a monster, really...  Either way, Valerie can decide to punish her for slacking off and not getting any work done.

Are you going to make the other character we talked about as well?

Maybe. I'll get her started in the game before making the ghalae.

Kimera

Would this fall under monster, or still under maid? Or can I pick :)

Sethala

I'm going to say that maids have to be generally humanoid; nagas are just too big for the mansion.  If you want to make a character that looks like her top half, or one that can shapeshift though, that could work as a maid.

Kimera

Ok then. I'll have another look and otherwise use her as suggested as a shapeshifter

Sethala

Sounds good.  Note that Valerie likely won't allow her to shapeshift to something big inside the mansion.  Also, she's probably going to have some way to "lock" her into one form that she can't shift out of.  (Bondage and chastity belts wouldn't work terribly well otherwise...)

Kimera

Sort of a monster/maid combo  XD

Name: Aikihira
Monster Type: Naga
Appearance:

Monster Form

Human Form

Skills:
- Shapeshifting
- Dark Magic
- In her true form, she has enormous strength and can easily hold another humanoid, especially with her tail.

History: Aikihira is a powerful Naga who like all of her kind, requires the sweet nectar of young boys and girls to maintain her power. With her preference to girls and the knowledge of a mansion full of them, Aikihira used her shapeshifting powers to pose as a young maid and enter service of the owner of the establishment. Trying to secure a position as a head maid, she tries to single out others and have her way with them.

Personality/Bio: Aikahira is an aggresive and dominant and has a constant hunger for the sweet taste of young girls.

Ons/Offs: Nothing that belongs in a toilet. The rest is pretty much a go.

Sethala

Looks good.  Go ahead and toss her in the character sheet, then feel free to start posting.

Lynnie

Name: Rozewyn Briar
Race: Neko
Appearance: (I will be playing the blonde as Kiric will be playing the dark haired one)

Skills/Job: Odd jobs, whatever is needed at the moment. Nothing is set for her.

History: Rozewyn and Dysi(her sister) have worked as maids for the past two years. They have been working at different manors and estates before they were hired by Valerie. Hoping that this could be a permanent place that was willing to take the pair on, they were happy and helped out where they could. Rozewyn preferred to make music or art rather than clean but she needed the money more.
Personality: Quiet, shy, rather let everything out through music rather than speaking. Enjoys staring at the clouds from a spot among the flower beds.

Ons: Bondage, breast play, anal, hardcore, multiple partners, scratching, biting, oral, and double penetration.
Offs: Death, blood, scat, gore, removing limbs, and bodily wastes.

Kiric Rand

Name: Drysi Briar
Race: Neko
Appearance: See picture above

Skills/Job: Cooking, Gardening, Laundry

History: Rozewyn and Dysi(her sister) have worked as maids for the past two years. They have been working at different manors and estates before they were hired by Valerie. Hoping that this could be a permanent place that was willing to take the pair on, they were happy and helped out where they could. Drysi has a love of fine art and if left to her own devices, enjoys painting.
Personality: Tomboyish, Outspoken, Will go to any lengths to protect her sister

Ons: Bondage, breast play, anal, hardcore, multiple partners, scratching, biting, oral, and double penetration.
Offs: Death, blood, scat, gore, removing limbs, and bodily wastes.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Sethala

Looks good, both of you.  I can already imagine a few rather devious punishments for the both of you...  >:)

Lynnie

Yay!!! I will get her tossed in the character thread and start posting right away!!! Now to go and poke the chain demon and ask for playtime with him.

Kiric Rand

I have a feeling Drysi will be getting punished a bit more, since she is a bit more the outspoken one lol (hense the name meaning thorn)
[Floatright]
[/float]

Sethala

Actually, I was planning on putting them in some sort of prisoner's dilemma scenario, where each one has the option of lessening her punishment if her sister gets something harsher...

Not quite sure how exactly that would play out, though.

Kiric Rand

It works, but might not as planned since Drysi is willing to go to whatever lengths needed to save his sister.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Lynnie

You could always try and punish Rozewyn harsher and make Drysi deal out the punishment.

Sukada

Hey all, Lynnie and Kiric said you needed a werewolf and convinced me to write up a character. If still looking i'll have one up soon for approval.

Sukada

Name: Fury
Monster Type: Lycanthrope
Appearance: Human Form -

Wolf form -

Skills: Human form - When he's found in this form he has average strength, speed, and build, but he exudes a subtle but powerful musk that sets anyone that gets near him at ease, instantly calming them allowing him to get close without alarm. That's when the real fun begins.
Wolf Form - If in human form he transforms rapidly, limbs lengthening, bones cracking and twisting, muscles starting to bulge and stretch, his strength, agility, and all of his senses increasing 10 fold. If already in wolf form he captures his prey quickly, lightening fast reflexes letting him dodge around trees and buildings, able to run circles around any prey he might come across. Or he may play with them a while, taunt them with glances of him at the edge of their vision, or the sound of rustling leaves, breaking limbs, anything to put his prey on edge before he strikes.

Personality: In his human form Fury is your typical guy, lean, average strength and cute, looking at him people wouldn't feel the least bit threatened. He enjoys playing music, using soft slow rhythms along with his natural musk to draw his prey close. Any males he attracts tend to wind up as food, and any females...well he does other things with them.

In his wolf form his personality chances completely, he goes from calm, sweet and caring to viscous, cruel, on the verge of evil. He takes joy in the pain of others, sexual or otherwise, and will use force, often violently to get what he wants.

Ons: Force, causing pain, rape, hardcore, scratching, biting, using poor maid girls in anyway he can think of.
Offs: Excessive blood, bodily wastes.

Sethala

Looks good Sukada, go ahead and join in the fun.

Kimera

Wanted to create another monster girl. This one might even be allowed in the mansion as Valeries familiar.

Name: Chali Chelidonu
Monster Type: Aquatic slug
Appearance: Only a couple inches tall, Chali is a magically mutated slug.

Skills:
- Alluring scent:
- Toxins: Chali is able to produce large quantities of toxins and drugs which she can administer through her slime. The toxins work both on contact and by ingestion.
     - Aphrodisiac Toxin:
     - Erotic Dream/Sleep Toxin:
     - Halucination Drug:
     - Euphory Drug:

Personality/Bio: Chali came to be from one of Valerie's failed experiments in creating a familiar. Sweet and kind, the magically transformed slug wanders around the mansion, trying to lure any maid into a bit of fun. She has no ill will to the maids and wants to bring them nothing but bliss and joy. In return she feeds on their sex fluids and erotic thoughts of their dreams.
Chali also loves to crawl underneath her targets clothes, teasing and playing with their sex during daytime.

Ons: Soft Vore (Playing around in someone's mouth)
Offs: No toilet play

Sethala

LoveCarnage

Still accepting? Interested in being in charge of the lake as a fish anthro maid?

Sethala

We're always open for more.  And yeah, someone in charge of the lake sounds good.

LoveCarnage

Name: Yuu Xing
Race: Sea Nymph (Doesn't like being called Mermaid)
Appearance: Brown hair, but gradient to gold tips; Golden eyes and magenta scales.
Drew her here

and Sorry, too lazy to finish this drawing, but you get the idea

Skills/Job: Has a human form; knows a bit of water magic and takes care of the lake.

History: Yuu uses water magic to teleport in and out of sources of water; She entered the lake through a hole in the ward. After the holes were closed, she struggled to find a way out. Now she finds the estate intriguing, so whenever a hole opens in the ward, she doesn’t try to escape.

Personality: She hates humans (That doesn't limit things though), and is a bit shy because of her fear of pain. When someone harms the lake she can get violent.

Ons
Character: Inexperienced, Yuu only knows to enjoy giving oral sex, and receive vaginal sex with dominant non-humans. She loves sex in water, or being extremely wet. (Showers, baths, bodies of water, semen… etc)
Player: Dominant partner, bondage, humiliation, forced, spanking, and more

Offs
Character: Dry sex, scat, gore.
Player: Gore, scat (and everything else belonging in that category) pregnancy.

Sethala

Looks good, though if she's a "maid", Valerie may have a way to force her to stay in humanoid form.

LoveCarnage

Quote from: Sethala on January 18, 2013, 07:59:12 PM
Looks good, though if she's a "maid", Valerie may have a way to force her to stay in humanoid form.

Humm, okie dokie, that should be fine, although she kind of resides in the lake most of the time?

Sethala

True, though most bondage generally doesn't work on people with a tail instead of legs... :P

Re Z L

Want another monster?  I've got a couple ideas rattling around in my head...  Like a slime creature.

gooey
A&A

Sethala

Looks like that could be fun... sure, make a character sheet.

LoveCarnage

Quote from: Sethala on January 18, 2013, 08:11:08 PM
True, though most bondage generally doesn't work on people with a tail instead of legs... :P

Aha! Very true. Alright, then I'll make it so that you can force her into her human form x]

Re Z L

Name:  Inchoate
Monster Type: Symbiotic Slime
Appearance:

Some Common Appearances
Humanoid
Non-human

Skills:

• Personal Molecular Control - Inchoate is able to control his "body" down to the molecular level.  This is how he moves, changes shape, and is otherwise able to exist.  It also means that he can modify the composition of his body to any fluid substance he has previously come into contact with.  He typically modifies his body into a substance that is easy to move with, or to a substance that induces euphoria and sexual arousal in his victims.  He can also modify his density which is how he is able to physically manipulate things, the range is limited to at least a gel-like density to a hardness similar to bone.  He remains in control of any pieces of his body that remain within approximately a 5 mile radius, unless they are somehow magically obstructed.
  • Telepathic Communication - Unable to communicate as other humanoid creatures he instead is able to telepathically communicate with those he is in physical contact with.
  • Immunities - He is immune to the effects of any kinds of toxins or poisons.  He is also immune to most physical damage, only bludgeoning weapons have a marginal effect on him.  He is extremely susceptible to heat, as he needs to remain fluid to survive, and water-effecting magics may have strange or enhanced effects upon him.
  • Regeneration - Sexual fluids allow him to regenerate extremely quickly.
Personality:  Flippant by nature, though domineering.  He is a territorial creature who sometimes sees his surroundings simply as an extension of himself.  Not the most evil of the monsters in the forest, however he is one of the most predatory.  He can often be found testing the magical wards that protect the Estate in order to find a way to bypass them and hunt the women within.  He doesn't hurt them of course, quite to the contrary, but he does use them as a rich source of food.  He can sustain himself on simple water, but the temptation of the sweeter juices on the estate is too much for him to resist.  He prefers to make his "victims" give in to their own lusts before satisfying his own.

Ons:  Tentacles + Oral sex + Submission + Losing Control + (And some others I may not have thought up!)
Offs:  Pain - Bathroom Play (Not even the water creature likes watersports!)
A&A

Sethala

ShadowFox89

Name: Frea'akli'nkthal (Frea)
Age: Unknown. Has been bound to the Estate for several days.
Race: Appears as a white haired kitsune. Frea is actually an eldritch abomination, a creature from between the dimensions that feeds on the energies of mortals, but finds lust especially delicious.
Appearance:In her natural form, she is an amorphous mass of eyes, mouths, and tentacles. She can sense and "feel" everything around her to a higher degree and enjoys using her tentacles to taste with. Frea can leave a piece of herself inside another, which slowly releases a powerful aphrodisiac. She can also leave a piece of herself in another being to create a form of spawn, although the creature lives for only a short time before it can no longer remain in this dimension.
However, Frea is currently bound to the shape of a white haired, blue eyed kitsune. A black, rune lined collar sits around her neck, which pulses with a sinister glow each time she tries to use her powers. While in this shape, Frea cannot assume her natural form, effectively trapped. Her body is, inside and out, that of a young adult woman. She can still form parts of her body into tentacles, but doing so alerts Valerie and potentially brings her wrath. When Valerie is feeling particularly cruel, Frea finds herself with a chastity belt locked around her, a magic-sapping dildo inside her, effectively turning her into a normal woman. Regardless of her form, one thing remains a constant; Frea requires the energies of a mortal to feed. The method that this takes would just vary from form to form.

Skills/Job: Frea does a bit of everything. She can cook, as her tentacles allow her to "taste" to a degree means she can adjust the flavor of a meal just right. She is a diligent cleaner, and tries to take tasks that allow her to interact as much as possible with all different types of sensory input.

History: Frea plagued the woods outside the mansion for years. She always appeared in the shadows, grabbing maids and feeding off their lust. The maids would be returned to the mansion a few hours later, naked and shaking, but otherwise relatively unharmed. The creature knew not to enter the mansion grounds, for Valerie would undoubtedly destroy her if she did. Of course, a week ago she made a mistake. Frea saw that the barrier was down and decided to try it, to enter the grounds. She made it in, even managed to wrap herself around, and in, some poor foxgirl maid. Then the barrier went up, and Valerie sprung her trap. The spell didn't go off quiet as planned, instead of being sent back to the void between dimensions, Frea ended up merging with the poor maid, the maid's skin becoming the shell that would be her prison.
When Frea awoke, she was strapped naked to a table. Valerie was explaining to her that she was to work at her mansion for ten years for every year that Frea terrorized her maids. The collar would keep her body locked in one form, to a degree, and any trouble would not be tolerated.

Personality: Frea is very stubborn and very dominant. She does not like taking orders from anyone, including Valerie, though she will do so if it means avoiding punishment. She is crafty and sly, confident of herself and all that she does.

Ons: Just about anything
Offs: Blood, heavy vore, bodily waste (those are both player and character offs); being forced to submit, being raped, having her form bound to a single shape, sensory deprivation (being unable to hear, talk, see, touch, and smell)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Looks good.  I'm assuming the offs after the first three are only character offs, and you're fine with them happening to her, right?

ShadowFox89

Yup, those are things that she'll resist having done to her.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

rancorius

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lynnie

Monsters are welcome to attack each other and they can gang up on the maids. Please post your profile for your character and await either a reply on this thread or a pm from the GM.

Sethala

We're open for anyone, although at the moment there seems to be a slight lack of maids.  Monsters may have to wait a bit before finding someone to grab.

rancorius

was thinking of a shadow or shadow like monster

meilimiao

There is still a need for maids, yes?  What of the head maid position?
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

Sethala

Lynnie's character Lucy is the head maid, but if you want to be some kind of person in charge, we can have more than one.  Let me know what you'd want and I can come up with something.

meilimiao

Naaahh, if the position is already taken I'm fine with putting up a character sheet for a maid of the need is still there.  Don't wanna step on any toes!

Sethala

Alright, up to you.  Though we also need a bratty maid that likes to lay about and play tricks on the other maids instead of do actual work...

meilimiao

Quote from: Sethala on January 24, 2013, 12:01:40 AM
Alright, up to you.  Though we also need a bratty maid that likes to lay about and play tricks on the other maids instead of do actual work...

Hmm... I can do that.

meilimiao

Name:  Ahri
Race: Nekomimi. Foxgirl~
Appearance: Thick, dark brown hair that cascades past her shoulders, golden eyes and pale, pale skin.  Long legged and well-endowed, Ahri does justice to the fact that she's part nine-taled fox and she always seems to have an impish smile curving upon her lips.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills/Job: Maid.  Although she's been trained to be a lady's maid and excels in in the kitchen (especially gourmet meals and baking fancy cakes), Ahri is more known to be playing pranks upon the other maids (and sometimes monsters, if given the chance) instead of actually doing her job. 

History: Honestly, Ahri accepted the position more out of curiosity.  She does have the training to be a proper maid and has shown efficiency at performing her duties (when she actually does them) but for her, the mansion is more about fun and its secrets - thus why she applied for the position when she found out there was an opening.

Personality:  In a nutshell, Ahri is an imp, some of the more serious maids may actually consider her to be a pain-in-the-ass-brat.  Her pranks are never meant to be malicious nor does she intentionally hurt someone with them; for her, they are more out of amusement than malice.  That seems to be her only saving grace, and perhaps one of the reasons she hasn't been kicked out from the mansion just yet.  She has a very easygoing personality and, should the mood strike her (and you pique her interest enough) she's more than willing to help another person with their duties.  She is very outgoing and very flirty, more seen cracking jokes in the kitchen - yes, in the rare times she's in the kitchen doing her duties. 

Ons:  Bondage, roughness, being used as a cum slut, consensual-nonconsent.  Ahri has very little that won't turn her on, save for the few listed offs.
Offs: Extreme gore, mutilation, public humiliation.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

meilimiao

Sethala

Looks good, though if Nicci comes back she may be jealous of you taking Ahri :P

Also, I'll point out that despite the pretense, the only real job the maids have is amusing Valerie.  So long as your own antics are more amusing than her whipping you or making you go around with nothing more than a chastity belt, you're generally safe... Most of the time  >:)

meilimiao

Quote from: Sethala on January 24, 2013, 07:41:57 PM
Looks good, though if Nicci comes back she may be jealous of you taking Ahri :P

Also, I'll point out that despite the pretense, the only real job the maids have is amusing Valerie.  So long as your own antics are more amusing than her whipping you or making you go around with nothing more than a chastity belt, you're generally safe... Most of the time  >:)

I figured as much~ ;3

Goodness, thanks for telling me I forgot to put a name and age for Ahri's profile, guys xD That got fixed~

Sethala

By the way, can you toss Ahri's sheet (with the name and age, of course :P ) in the character thread?  Link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160950.0

Also, OOC thread, if you haven't seen it: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160946.0

ladymikochan

Still looking for maids?

Ami:
Race: Shape-shifter/Slime-Appears to be human

Human Form

Slime Form

[

Skills/Job: Handywoman-if it's broken, she can fix it

History: Ami was left on her own after her parents mated as customary for her species.  After watching humans from a distance, but never getting to interact with them, she decided to take a human form to live among them.  It was hard to get to know people when they either ran screaming from you or tried to kill you after all.   Ami was offered a position in the estate after repairing a troublesome device for the Mistress when she was passing through Ami's village.  She excepted without hesitation.  She loves working with her hands and the whole thing seemed like buckets of fun to her.  She still has not regretted her decision one bit   

Personality: Ami is a sweetheart, friendly, outgoing and very curious.  She loves fixing things and trying to make them, "work better".  This usually does not work out too well, but she never gives up trying.  She loves sweets and often raids the kitchen to steal in between meal snacks and has gotten in trouble a few times over it.  She doesn't mind this however, as the punishments she had to endure were actually kind of fun.  Unless the mistress asked her to kiss one of the human girls...yuck!  While Ami is very curious about humans and loves her human body, she's a little hesitant about being the target of human affections.  However, Ami loves monsters!  She is one after all.  Whenever one of the other girls gets in trouble, Ami always begs to go along to 'save' her.  And when monsters break in, she's usually the first one on the scene, not to drive them away, but to have a little fun.  And she has begged the Mistress numerous times to let her keep some sort of unintelligent monster or other as a pet. "But he's so cute! Can I keep him!"  So far, this has not happened.  If the Mistress has discovered what Ami really is, she has not said anything about it yet.  Ami is shy about her heritage, and it's really the only thing she is shy about.

Ons: Tentacles, tickling,bondage, anal, spankings, oral, nudity, submission, foot-play, furries, yuri, with monster girls
Offs: vore, scat, water-sports, pregnancy, yuri (only with human girls), mutilation, humiliation
[
Do not suffer from insanity, enjoy every moment of it!

Sethala

ladymikochan

Yay!  Thanks!  By the way is there a rp thread up yet?  I'll post my character up in the character thread  later tonight.
Do not suffer from insanity, enjoy every moment of it!

Kiric Rand

Fun, another maid. I think Dominic might be up for another attack  XD
[Floatright]
[/float]

Sethala

Yeah, the game's running.  Finally got around to adding links to the threads to the first post.  Go ahead and toss her in the character thread, then join the IC thread and have fun.  If you want a GM post to help introduce your character, let me know.