Knights and Dames of Elliquiy (please read!)

Started by Lilac, November 17, 2006, 05:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilac

So, I don't know how many of you have realize this, but, overall, Elliquiy has seen fairly constant activity since about six months after we formed.

A little over a hundred people check the site each day, with a total of about 300 a month.  It's been that way since October of last year, pretty much hovering at that point.  There's a lot here and we have a lot of room - so I would like to solicit ideas and help on getting word of this site out, so to speak.

Ideas, offers, and evidence of non-spammy links welcome ^_^

MagicalPen

www.pbem2.com might be a good place to post every now and then. Though, i dont know how popular the rebirth of PBEM.com is since most people havent seen it. Perhaps even posting it on RPOL too (in the Offsite Gaming). Otherwise, perhaps do a search for PBEM Lists etc and post there?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

GoldenChild

I feel that we should let people know about us on Rpol. As they clearly doesn't want this kind of games on their site such ads would work in both ways.

Lilac

I can advertise in places, but it's kind of silly to be the only voice involved when there are two hundred people who visit here regularly ;_;

GoldenChild

Well I mention this place there, but not officially, mostly to players you meet.
But I think it was an add written by you Lilac in the adult section of Rpol that brought me to this place so…

belsammael

Quote from: Silvestine on November 20, 2006, 09:38:04 AM
www.pbem2.com might be a good place to post every now and then. Though, i dont know how popular the rebirth of PBEM.com is since most people havent seen it. Perhaps even posting it on RPOL too (in the Offsite Gaming). Otherwise, perhaps do a search for PBEM Lists etc and post there?

I found out about it after reading this post.

rpol.net has been mentioned already too, that's where I found this...

Only others I can think of at the moment would be the lindahl pbem list and the pbem portal  - even though it's technically not a pbem.. ;)

Other than that, I might post bits and pieces in weblogs and forums/groups I'm in... haven't even started yet and am already enthousiastic :)

Celestial Goblin

I'm mentioning it to people, though I can't remember putting a link anywhere...

ladyelizabeth

i will place a link on my website.  Perhaps we could urge others to place it on blogs and the such.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Lilac

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on December 27, 2006, 05:40:11 PM
i will place a link on my website.  Perhaps we could urge others to place it on blogs and the such.

That would be good.  Thank you ^_^

sindyloo

Sorry but maybe making E easier too find would help??  I have told several friends about this great site here.

But when they enter Elliquiy in the search nothing comes up everything but??  Dont know if this will help but at another site I belong to our Head female/Dean posts links to other sites for us members to go to and explore!

Maybe you can contact her she is quite nice, and she might do a link for you as well??   Wont post the site name here without your permission Dear Goddess!  Or can PM it to you which ever you feel is best? 8)
cant stand them green eggs or green hams or Silly Spam!!

Love everything but Scat,Golden Showers or Zoo stuff!  Whip me! Spank me! Tie me up!!

Lilac

Feel free to post us in other places. ^_^

Advertising other adult sites should go in the Mature Resources forum.

Lilac

Oh, I should mention

When linking to Elliquiy, it's best if you include Adult Roleplaying in the link text.

So link with

<A HREF=http://elliquiy.com>Adult Roleplaying</A>

Or Elliquiy Adult Roleplaying / something similar instead of just Elliquiy, in order to get us ranked higher on Google/Yahoo.

Same goes for BBCode links too!

Thank you! ^^

Lilac

I still want everyone to know about this.  This community can only really grow if people know about it.

Thank you.

sithgod

Could certainly use more people for sure.

Monica

My home boards are www.animeleague.net/forums

They're nice for advanced roleplaying (that's not erotic), they see a lot of sparring too. Some of the subforums are really annoying though, so I stick to "Roleplayers Realm". And no, its not a forum devoted to anime-- five years ago it might have been.

Might drag a few people here from there as well.

Dai

I come from a very tight-knit community that has been around in one form or another for like, a long time. We do RP, but it is pretty slow, and not many participate. This place is also known to be hell.

www.stardust-one.com/forum

Tell'em Dai sent you, then grab your ankles and pray.

King_Furby

i came from a site called gaia online which i was active on for about three years when i was younger. But then it really became something not so much for me as there were rules restricting the "action" in a RP. The site has over a million members but it's for a younger croud. I quit that for about two years and then i happened to find this site. Been on Elliquiy ever since then.

by the end of next month all my games here will be 1 year old.

Draconus Umaki

Perhaps we can just go into chatrooms and things like that and give the elliquiy.com link out. It would help in promoteing the website. 
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE

Swedish Steel

No! Chatrooms are populated by idiots! Besides, finding this place at least requires a minimum of inteligence, so we weed some undesirables out right there.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Lilac

So?  The introduction process is supposed to weed them out.

belsammael

eh, I'm sure we can all spot good roleplay from bad and...hopefully indeed weed it out much.. oi.. >_>

Quote from: Monica on May 12, 2007, 11:18:11 PM
My home boards are www.animeleague.net/forums

They're nice for advanced roleplaying (that's not erotic), they see a lot of sparring too. Some of the subforums are really annoying though, so I stick to "Roleplayers Realm". And no, its not a forum devoted to anime-- five years ago it might have been.

Might drag a few people here from there as well.

yes.. and that little link dragged me there as well now... ;) - even though it means behaving.. ;(

Elvi

Quote from: Draconus Umaki on August 03, 2007, 08:43:01 AM
Perhaps we can just go into chatrooms and things like that and give the elliquiy.com link out. It would help in promoteing the website. 

The big problem with that is that it could easily be seen as spamming if the person doing it isn't careful.
Concidering what we ourselves think about spam and spammers, do we really want anyone asociating the site with it?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Nell

How about making a guild on gaia? I'm sure several of us have accounts there, and by building that up a little you could post a link to here in the guild. I'm pretty sure that follows ToS.

Elvi

I believe there are several members who are also members in gaia, so there may already be a link floating around somewhere...
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building