Criminal Minds Role Play Interest Check

Started by EvilEye, August 21, 2014, 02:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEye

We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation. ~François VI de la Rochefoucault

As the name implies this would be an role play revolving our team of the BAU, I would love to see some people playing the canon characters from the show (especially Derek Morgan and Spencer Reed. And who doesnt love Garcia?) But I am more then willing to have the who crew of us just be OC's.

I think that we could all take turns coming up with idea for our serial killers and be the 'leader' of our group as the investigation goes on so that no one really knows how it is moving along. The person who came up with the idea would also play the killer and their living victim if they have one. Below I have a vague Idea of what my post would look like while we were playing out my serial killer idea.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character(s): The Sculptor, Lisa Monroe(Victim)
Time:Between Midnight and One in the Morning
Date: October 5 2014

The dark street was a perfect hunting ground for a killer and the perfect place for one to position their master piece, a couple blocks away from the clubs but still peaceful as the world slumbered without knowing what he was about to do. Brushing a gloved hand over his dark hair as to brush it out of his face he bent down and made sure his master work was perfectly positioned. Beautiful, she was beautiful. Walking away with a lingering glance he allowed the cold midnight breeze to tug on his hair and jacket. His dark eyes were bright with excitement, he needed someone new to make beautiful. He always found his new muse the same night he got hide of the old one. Always.

The bright lights of the club were spinning around and Lisa knew she needed to get out for a breath of fresh air. Her blond hair was matted from dancing and that one guy, whatever his name was, tangling it while sloppily kissing her earlier. Big blues eyes were rimmed with red from her alcohol consumption and the smoke in the club. Going to the alley way to puke she felt someone grab her hair and soothingly rub her back. Lifting her head when she was done she gave the man a small smile. Lisa was truly grateful he was being kind, most people just gave her disgusted looks. He on the other hand seemed happy to see her, as if she was his dream come true, and slowly a building of distrust started in her stomach but in her drunken state she allowed him to get her into a cab and take her some where she didnt know before she passed out. Right before she was fully in darkness she could have sworn she heard him say something that sounded like "Im going to make you beautiful now."

Character(s): Agent Temperance Luella Force
Time:About Six Am
Date: October 5 2014

Temperance Luella awoke to her phone ringing next to her ear, it didnt take long for her to get ready and be out the door after she heard the words, "New victim, The Sculptor, Next Victim" The Sculptor is a pretty well known serial killer who has been terrorizing New York for months. He leaves a girl who he has literally turned into a sculpture, takes a girl and the process is done all over, the only thing about him that is iffy is how long he holds onto the girls. From what they can tell the first one was the fastest, a full 72 hours had passed between the grab and drop, the second girl though, he held onto her for a month an a half. As far as Temperance and her team mates can figure that is he holds on to them as long as it take to he make the women 'beautiful' in his mind. Rushing through traffic she wondered if the rest of the team would already be there, she by far lived the farthest away from headquarters and though she felt bad for making them wait it also brought her a small sense of relief to be as far as possible from work when not working.

Walking into the building she made her way to the BAU, Temperance saw her boss and waved. She noticed a few of the others werent there yet. Sitting she waited, her whole body was tense. This was so far the only case that had gotten under her skin and she was itching to pull it out like one would pull a splinter. Finally when the crew was assembled the Tech person pulled it up on the screen in the meeting room, "So Lisa Monroe, 21, was out celebrating her twenty first birthday with friends out at The Butterfly. Its a new club, a few blocks away the newest victim was dropped, DNA confirms it was Mary Jhonson. Lisa disappeared after leaving the club for some air at about midnight. No one has seen or heard from her sense. No other women have been called in missing. It is reasonable to believe that Lisa is the newest Victim. I have the plane ready, you guys leave in fifteen." Slowly the group gets up and heads for the doors, their already packed over night bags on their shoulders and the files in hand. All looked broken, yes, this was the one case that seemed to effecting them all. It was the simple sense of failure, they sofar had not been able to form a good profile or get any leads. This time, it would be different.

This is just an basic idea and I would love to get people interested so we can work together to come up with a great plot and have a great game.
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Dakkon

fliyenphoenix

I'm interested, but the only problem is OC killer could get... more gruesome than some might be comfortable with. I.E. We've seen serial rapists on the show, and since detail is needed accounts of actions of the killer could get grotesque.

EvilEye

I didnt think it would be problem but if you think it is once we decide we want to start we can give it some rules. (Like a group list of hard No's that we dont want to read about.)
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

fliyenphoenix

Ok, I was just mentioning it since there is a sexual element to criminology, and some crimes can be more horrible than some can handle.

Countdown0

I'd definitely want to take part in this if I could. Especially if we get to do a team of OCs. I find canon characters less interesting personally, though I do really like Reid.

Already getting ideas for un-subs :P
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Astrofig

Zeth