Teacher taught a lesson(seeking F)

Started by Blueduck4000, May 24, 2011, 05:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueduck4000

Hey,

This scene was one I did for a short roleplay on IM. I'd like to develop it further in the forums. It opens up in a classroom one male student and a female teacher. She would be a young teacher but still very hard. She has seen hundreds of students pass thru her classroom and is not at all impressed with my character. She considers him to be the typical bad boy type, not at all unique. My character starts to flirt with and tease his teacher. She is resistant at first but eventually little by little she warms up to him. It gets to a point where she realizes what shes doing and completely changes direction. That's where my character becomes more physically aggressive. She fights back at first but deep inside she is excited by the situation. She is torn between her responsibilities and moral  obligation as a teacher and the fact that she enjoys Being dominated by her student. I see her as submissive but still a fighter.

I don't have a clear outline of where to go after that. Maybe the couple could be involved in a power struggle. She using her authority as a teacher over him. He could fight back using her newly discovered submissive side. Something like One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. I thought she might be also be torn between a husband that she now realizes doesn't satisfy her and the student.

If anyone is interested please PM me. I'm open to any changes or ideas.