Harry Potter RP!!!

Started by Cal1496, March 22, 2012, 01:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minerva7790

Sorry if I missed it, but I don't think there was any mention about what the plot for this RP is going to be about? I'm interested, but I just want to know if you have a general direction for the RP before I submit a character. Thanks~
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Cal1496

As of yet no, there is no major story line going on.  This is however the last year for every student character, so there is I think plenty of plot in that alone.

Also too, being that I have the character of the Head Master and another Professor, I will be able to steer certain plot idea's that come to mind.

At the same time, if you have a plot line you want to explore with your character, let me know and I can help make that happen if I think it would help the RP.

Vael the Destroyer

Username: AShatteredSymphony67
Character Name: Carter Kayne
Character Nicknames (if any): C.J., Ginger, or Cole
Sexuality: Gay

Status at school: Gryffindor Student
Personality: Withdrawn, but not afraid of a fight. Mostly keeps to himself but has two very good friends who are with him at all times. Other than that he sticks to himself and studies a lot.
Appearance:
Bio: Born and raised in Whales with two muggle parents, Carter lived a great life. A nice home to live in with an older brother who is also a muggle, and a younger sister who is a witch. All throught his years at Hogwarts, the Slytherins have hated him because he is a mudblood. Not that he cared. Carter didn't care about what they had to say. Not until a Slytherin came out to him in fifth year, and he fell in love with said Slytherin. After a couple of months, the Slytherin boy broke it off and told all his friends about how the 'Mudblood Gryffindor' was gay and tried to get with him. The rumor spread throughout Hogwarts like uncontrollable Fiendfyre and he lost most of the friends he had. Now he only has two friends who will actually talk to him. Carter is very good with Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts.
Wand: 10" Ash Unicorn Hair
Anything else you would like to add: Meh, not really.