Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

OOC Sorry for the delay in replying hun. Been busy with Dr's. I am having Surgery this Friday and I'll be in the Hospital this Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I'll post again either Tuesday or Wednsday, so sorry for the inconvience.  IC- Hannah groans  as Jake put his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet and a frown plays at her lips. He thought she would give away their location and alert unwilling that they were there to Lee? She wouldnt have done that at all and Hannah is smarter than antone gives her credit for.  Then when he removed his hand and spoke again, she replies. " Don't do that again. I'm not stupid. I know when to be quiet.' she says in a whispered voice so only Jake can hear her. " I let you decide what we do."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I have an idea," he said, checking something on his wrist-mounted device. "There's a room a couple of levels below us, they have to go trhough it to reach here but there's pretty much a ready-made hiding place in that room already. We'll just have to make sure we find our targets first time, we don't know how well-armed these assassins are." He put an arm round her and kissed her passionately, pulling away slightly and blushing. "I don't know how this will end so...I wanted to kiss you at least once more while I still had a chance."

Lady Temptress

" So we stay in that room and wait for them? " this is all so new and confusing to Hannah, but yet, its exciting and intriguing as well. She is a smart girl and she is trying to figure it all out. Then he kisses her and she kisses him passionately in return and those feelingd that she can't remember having for Jake are swirling around in her heart. Unfortunately, the memories have not returned. " Have faith and hope Jake, everything will work out and we kiss again." she said with enthusiasm.  OOC After tomorrow, I won't be on for at least week since I am having Surgery this Friday. So please don't ditch our rp. I like it a lot. Sorry for the inconvienabce.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We'd better go," he said, taking her hand and managing to time heading for the door for when Oswald was looking the other way, leaving the room almost silently. When they reached the room they found the two tall piles of crates between the door and the stairs. "You take the pile nearest the stairs, I'll take the one nearest the door." (that's fine, not planning to ditch this RP so don't worry)

Lady Temptress

Hannah nods her head and she smiles softly, yet worriedly. Caution remains lingering within her mind and her eyes. " Alright hun. Time to dig into this mess."  she makes her way to the crates that he wants her to search through. " What am I looking for again darling?" she asks curioulsy.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"The two guys from the street," he replied. "Be careful, we don't know how well armed these guys are so we need to make the first shot count." He suddenly pout a hand up for silence, hearing the door at the other end of the room open and the two figures entered the room. They started walking towards the stairs, unaware of Jake or Hannah it seemed and deep in conversation. Jake grimaced as he saw the faint glimmer of a knife under one of the figure's coats.

Lady Temptress

The girl nods her head and Hannah attempts to remain calm. she stands quietly to make her way to Jake. Luckily for them, her shoes don't make a sound at all and she still has the weapon that he and Lena had gievn to her. Hannah indeed does know how to use weaponry and she stays as quiet as a mouse, with a mix of emotions in her eyes- fear and caution. She must keep her Jake safe and herself.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

He waited until the figures drew almost level and jumped up, pulling the trigger before either figure could react. He caught one full in the chest but the other figure vanished in a flash as his friend fell to the floor. "Damnit, he timejumped," Jake said. "He must've been ready for a quick escape." He walked over to the dying figure and froze in his tracks. A pool of blood was forming around the figure, but the blood was green. "Okay, that's not good," he said under his breath.

Lady Temptress

By the time she is ready to fire there isn't any time and she raises both of her brows up. " Well fucking great. what do we do now? " she eyes the fallen guy and she shakes her head in sdisgust as Hannah waits for an answer and for orders from Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I think we can assume they aren't robots," Jake said as he knelt next to the body. "Lena, what do you suggest we do?"

"Bring the body back here," she replied. "Just hit the return button and make sure one of you is holding the body. I really hope I'm wrong about what that is, otherwise an ex-con in the White House is the least of our problems."

Lady Temptress

she puts her weapon away and Hannah waits for Jake as he checks out the body. she remains silent and while he is speaking to Lena. Robots? Ex con? Interesting and not good.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

They made the jump back, fnding themselves confronted by a worried looking Lena as Jake handed her the body and she placed it on the table. "What the hell is that thing?" Jake asked. "No heat signature, green blood..."

"Did the Time Agency ever tell you about the Time Hunters?" Lena asked. "Probably not, most of the Agency think they're the invention of madmen who've gone on one two many journeys through time. This guy rather proves them wrong though."

Lady Temptress

she simply remains quiet while Jake and Lena discuss events and there isn't much for Hannah to do right now.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"No-one knows for certain what the Time Hunters are," Lena said. "About all we do know is that they're shapeshifters, what you see here isn't their natural form. No-one's 100% sure WHAT they really look like. If these things are interfering then there's far more at work here than simply a criminal with a massive ego."

Lady Temptress

she kept listening intenly and with a growing peeked curiosity. " What do we do now, Jake? " she asked when he  had a break in the conversation with Lena and she sighs faintly, kind of kealous of Lena. But, she isn't going to let them know that.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We need to figure out where else in the timeline they've interfered," Jake replied.

"No," Lena said bluntly. "We don't even know where to begin and we can't be sure they won't make another move while we're trying to figure it out. We need to go to the source, go speak to Mr President and see if he can enlighten us as to what their plan is. It means breaking into the White House though."

Lady Temptress

Hannah sat back down to go through the crate as she waits for them to finis talking. she felt like a 3rd party,. an outsider right about now as if she isn't even in the room. Oh well. She kept searching and waiting.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"There's a way we could get into the White House without breaking in," Lena said. "But its risky and if it goes wrong I can't guarantee I can get you out of there again. It would mean you get to act like a secret agent though Hannah, if you want to I mean."

Lady Temptress

That peeked her interest and curiousity as she gazes at Jake. She speaks to Lena next. " Sure, I'm game. What do I need to do, Lena?"  Her question is directed at bothe Lena and Jake.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"There's another function these devices have that Time Agency ones don't have," Lena said. "If you can get into the White House and near enough to our 'beloved' president Jake can lock onto your device's energy signature and transport to whereever you are. It uses a lot of energy though and you'd have to make sure when you want to leave you're in a safe enough place I can transport you back, otherwise I can't guarantee you can use your device to get out of there. Do you think you can do that?"

Lady Temptress

Hannah smiles at Jake with a reassurringconfident smile and she answers Lena in the same type of tone of her voice. " I can do that and make sure I find a safe place so OI can get out of there. When do we leave?" this is better than her day job! She is a bit nervous, but more intrigued and excited which totally out weigh the nervous emotion.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Maybe you should eat first," Lena said with a laugh as she heard Jakes stomach rumble loudly. "What do you guys fancy to eat? Got all sorts in the house or I can call for a takeaway if you want." She went into the kitchen, motioning the other two to follow her.

Lady Temptress

" We are hungry. I am anyways. Haven't eaten in awhile. I am fine with whatever Jale wants." she flashes a smile at them both and follows the two to the kitchen.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Well, I'm told I cook the best omelette in the state, that's what my friend say anyway," Lena said with a laugh.

"I'm good with omelettes," Jake said. "Easy to make and filling. Shall we set the table?"

Lady Temptress

Hannah chuckles at Lena. " I love to cook and omeltes are delicious." she nods her head to Jake. " aye. We shall and I will clean up everything afterwards."
Lady Dreamer