An idea...(maybe more later...)

Started by sakuratears, December 28, 2011, 09:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakuratears

So I'm one of those people who don't mind sex in a rp....but there has to be a story to it. I also like to us paragraphs, I don't like those one liners!

Right now I only have one idea that popped into my head, but I usually have an active imagination, so there well be more pretty soon. Please PM if interested.

Here’s a take on the “Phantom of the Opera” story but in modern days.( I had an idea maybe the Phantom’s lair is Victorian style.)
Here’s the story:

Katherine’s life is anything but normal. When her grandmother died her mother inherited all her money, making her family well off. But in high school, Katherine and her family suffered another loss. Her mother died leaving the money for her and her brother. With her dad in the hospital and her brother married, Katherine was all alone. She decided to make her mother’s wish come true; to continue with her singing.

So Katherine gets into a music arts school that is famous for its education. But Katherine is the odd ball and has no one to talk to. Except a “ghost” that haunts the stages of the school, who she thinks is imaginary but soon realizes that this “ghost” is real.

(Don't know why the photo so big....I resized it...oh well..)