The ideas of the Cheka Man

Started by Cheka Man, April 03, 2012, 09:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheka Man

Non TG/CD ideas

Kidnap
A girl has a boy she has lust for kiddnapped (or drugs him) and he wakes up bound naked on a bed and at her mercy. You would play the girl. A very sexy rp.

The Hunger Games

A couple of genuine young lovers end up in the Hunger Games together.

The Mating Games

Something based on this fic http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7914863/6/The_Mating_Games

Battle Royale

If you have seen Battle Royale or read the book/manga you know the sort of thing I'm talking about. :)

Stranded Mermaid
A Mermaid is washed ashore and becomes the prisoner of a local noble. Could be dark, gentle or in between.

Knight and Lady
We would disscuss this one and work out where to take it.Needs plenty of planning.

Non-human ideas

My Little Pony Diamond Tiara is in love with Silver Spoon. For the purposes of this rp years have passed since canon and the ponies are above the age of consent.
Arranged Marridge A human prince is to marry an Orcish Princess. You would play the Princess. Why should Orcs be just things to cut apart with swords?

CD/TG ideas

Witness Protection A couple of brothers (or if we want to make it very kinky, lovers, one male the other a genuine girl)  forced into hiding as sisters

The Draft
After a WMD killed a large number of girls, a certain number of males per year (in addition to a small number of willing volunteers) must be changed into girls. Needs a bit of planning most likely.

A little about me, short rp bits and long rp bits are fine with me as long as there is at least one paragraph in the rp. If you like writing long rp bits that is fine too,I will try and match you. Quality is of course better then just quantity.

My big offs are scat/urine, tooth torture (ick) and underaged stuff. If you like any of my ideas please PM me with the idea or ideas you are interested in.

LamentingQuill

I could be interested in Stranded Mermaid.