The Wallflower's Club (Seeking pairs of M-F for light fun!) [Interest Check]

Started by Robelwell202, April 06, 2014, 07:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

So, this is an idea that's been forming for the past few days...

The characters would all be of college age (19+), and all of them are fairly decent, physically.  However, for whatever reason, they're neither sociable or seen as very popular.  Perhaps they're a geek, a nerd, or they just really don't like the College-Party scene.

Then, comes a note under each of their doors, addressed to them.  It's an invite to a gathering of something called 'The Wallflowers' Club', where people like themselves get together and chat, mingle, and even have a little fun on the intimate side.  They could all stay in one room, or retire to other places to enoy each other.  There's a lot of room to experiment with character-building, as well as some good, non-harmful smutty fun, if that's your taste.

The idea's pretty wide open, so there's room for suggestion.  I'm looing to have enough palyers for matched M-F couples.  Since I'd be palying one of the M, there's have to be one more F than M to even out the couples.  This isn't set in stone, however, so we can play around with the combinations of people as we see fit.

Reply here, if you're interested. 
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

AdrianZef

Ooh, this sounds interesting. I'm sure if they know each other well there could be a lot of drama involved...  >:)
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

ElvenKitten

This sounds like fun  :D Have plenty of of characters that would fit this.

Vanetias

Xenolord

I kinda like this idea. Being a bit of a social wallflower myself, I can get into this
Color me intrigued.

Robelwell202

I'd kinda like to see more ladies showing interest.  I'll give it a few more days, and see if any F players show up.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Sara Nilsson

RampantDesires

Ugh I need to stop looking at group games. *beats head on desk repeatedly* But yeah, I like the idea :)

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Robelwell202

Okay, so by my count, we have the following...

Gentlemen:

Robelwell202
AdrainZef
Vanetias
Xenolord

Ladies:

ElvenKitten
Sara Nilsson
RampantDesires

Need one more lady, to even out the pairings.  If people want to present thier character concepts in here, I'd be glad to read 'em.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Xenolord

Judging by how things are set up, I'm going to assume we're locked to playing our own gender, right?

LimitlessNikkie

This looks interesting. Count me in. Do you want a full bio written up?

RampantDesires

As a bi-sexual female I would not be opposed to there being more female characters than males if some of the Lordly writers wanted to play a female, but that is just my opinion.  Am up for pretty much anything.

Kind of tentative character outline...

Name: Michaela Montgomery
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 139
Physical Description: Most people consider Michaela pretty, but it is in the understated girl next door kind of way.  Shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, skin that refuses to go beyond a faint tan no matter how much time she spends in the sun.  She's put on a few pounds in college, but for the most part it suits her and her body is pleasingly rounded in places though she keeps telling herself it is time to make the gym a priority again that hasn't happened.  She favors  laid back clothing, longer skirts, soft sweaters, jeans and a t-shirt, though occasionally she does enjoy pulling out all the stops and falling more in line with the prevailing fashion trends.

Personality/Motivations:
Likes (non sexual): Sleeping in, COFFEE, Math (more specifically physics), Unexpected presents like care packages from her parents, The sound, smell, and feel of rain,
Dislikes (non-sexual): Driving (especially in the city), Any form of reality television, The words 'this is for your own good',
Turn Ons : Largely unknown.  Kissing for sure.  The feel of teeth against her neck and ear.  (check out my O/O page for more details on the stuff that I the writer enjoy/dislike in stories)
Turn Offs: Sexual frustration.  Michaela is a 20 year old virgin and is rather sick of that state. People who look like they spend 20 hours a week in the gym. Anything that sounds super medical or uncomfortable/excessively painful.

History: The only child of a solidly middle class family Michaela has always been the 'good girl'.  She graduated highschool at 17 and jumped right into college while staying loyal to her long term and now long distance boyfriend.  Sharing a similar upbringing he didn't seem to have a problem with her 'waiting for marriage' stance on sex.  They got engaged the end of her freshman year despite a few hiccups in their relationship and she was tentatively planning their white picket fence life.  The 'sorry I have a boyfriend' line stunted her social life, the engagement ring on her finger even more so and she spent most of her free time at first in her dorm and later in the small apartment her parents helped her pay for.  She is one semester away from getting her degree in theoretical physics and plans to go on to graduate school and eventually earn her PhD.

However no plan goes exactly the way you want it to.  Three months ago her engagement ended, quite messily as she discovered that he'd been cheating on her, not just once, but for the past year, the other woman convinced that she was his girlfriend at that Michaela was simply 'an old friend from highschool'.  She's now floundering a bit, re-evaluating her whole life and wondering where to go next.  With next to no real dating experience the prospect of entering the single market is quite daunting and she's proven resistant to her friends' attempts to cheer her up or get her to go out.

RP Thoughts/Plans: Nothing really, I'm not quite sure how the group is going to work  yet.  This is just a quick sketch I'm up for making changes/additions.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Vanetias

Quote from: RampantDesires on April 12, 2014, 11:33:58 PM
As a bi-sexual female I would not be opposed to there being more female characters than males if some of the Lordly writers wanted to play a female, but that is just my opinion.  Am up for pretty much anything.

Kind of tentative character outline...

Name: Michaela Montgomery
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 139
Physical Description: Most people consider Michaela pretty, but it is in the understated girl next door kind of way.  Shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, skin that refuses to go beyond a faint tan no matter how much time she spends in the sun.  She's put on a few pounds in college, but for the most part it suits her and her body is pleasingly rounded in places though she keeps telling herself it is time to make the gym a priority again that hasn't happened.  She favors  laid back clothing, longer skirts, soft sweaters, jeans and a t-shirt, though occasionally she does enjoy pulling out all the stops and falling more in line with the prevailing fashion trends.

Personality/Motivations:
Likes (non sexual): Sleeping in, COFFEE, Math (more specifically physics), Unexpected presents like care packages from her parents, The sound, smell, and feel of rain,
Dislikes (non-sexual): Driving (especially in the city), Any form of reality television, The words 'this is for your own good',
Turn Ons : Largely unknown.  Kissing for sure.  The feel of teeth against her neck and ear.  (check out my O/O page for more details on the stuff that I the writer enjoy/dislike in stories)
Turn Offs: Sexual frustration.  Michaela is a 20 year old virgin and is rather sick of that state. People who look like they spend 20 hours a week in the gym. Anything that sounds super medical or uncomfortable/excessively painful.

History: The only child of a solidly middle class family Michaela has always been the 'good girl'.  She graduated highschool at 17 and jumped right into college while staying loyal to her long term and now long distance boyfriend.  Sharing a similar upbringing he didn't seem to have a problem with her 'waiting for marriage' stance on sex.  They got engaged the end of her freshman year despite a few hiccups in their relationship and she was tentatively planning their white picket fence life.  The 'sorry I have a boyfriend' line stunted her social life, the engagement ring on her finger even more so and she spent most of her free time at first in her dorm and later in the small apartment her parents helped her pay for.  She is one semester away from getting her degree in theoretical physics and plans to go on to graduate school and eventually earn her PhD.

However no plan goes exactly the way you want it to.  Three months ago her engagement ended, quite messily as she discovered that he'd been cheating on her, not just once, but for the past year, the other woman convinced that she was his girlfriend at that Michaela was simply 'an old friend from highschool'.  She's now floundering a bit, re-evaluating her whole life and wondering where to go next.  With next to no real dating experience the prospect of entering the single market is quite daunting and she's proven resistant to her friends' attempts to cheer her up or get her to go out.

RP Thoughts/Plans: Nothing really, I'm not quite sure how the group is going to work  yet.  This is just a quick sketch I'm up for making changes/additions.

Mind if I use your character outline?

RampantDesires

Umm, sure no problem :) It's just the generic character sheet that I use when it isn't a system group or anything.  As long as you don't mind Rob...code provided for your convenience. 

[float=right][img height=250 padding=8] YOUR IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]Personality/Motivations:[/b]
[b]Likes (non sexual):[/b]
[b]Dislikes (non-sexual):[/b]
[b]Turn Ons :[/b]
[b]Turn Offs:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]
[b]RP Thoughts/Plans:[/b]

Vanetias

Quote from: RampantDesires on April 13, 2014, 01:13:20 AM
Umm, sure no problem :) It's just the generic character sheet that I use when it isn't a system group or anything.  As long as you don't mind Rob...code provided for your convenience. 

[float=right][img height=250 padding=8] YOUR IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]Personality/Motivations:[/b]
[b]Likes (non sexual):[/b]
[b]Dislikes (non-sexual):[/b]
[b]Turn Ons :[/b]
[b]Turn Offs:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]
[b]RP Thoughts/Plans:[/b]

Thanks.

mia h

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Vanetias

Thanks to RampantDesires for this character sheet:

Name: Kami Vinisu
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 156
Physical Description: Having been born with his parents’s genes of beauty, he works to keep his appearance up, though he has a habit of a ravenous eater. He sometimes grooms his nneat hair, has brown eyes, skin that goes a slight tan, and a average build, but with a 8-inch member, with his pubic hair groomed well. Wears a mix of casual and formal clothing of long pants/jeans, long shirt and a coat. Doesn't care for the latest fashion.

Personality/Motivations:
Likes (non sexual): Video games, art, writing, socializing with others, sex, culinary arts, math, handling with animals, especially pets like pugs and pigs.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Getting sick, things going 'out of his plans', uncleanliness
Turn Ons : Breasts, Vaginal, -jobs, Exhibitionsim, stripping, public sex,
Turn Offs: Scat, Watersports, BSDM, Bestality/Furry, Inflation, Really odd fetishes(Vore, inflation, etc), Anal, incest, non-con

History: Being raised from a quite middle-class, large family. He was born of the youngest, had been slightly pampered, and never did have a relationship, a romantic date-like version,  in his lifetime, as he was too busy with either video games, school wort, etc. Later on in life, after his gap year, he soon finally got himself to college, where he did make friends, but not out of romance and never attended frat parties, till now...

At first, he thought that the wallflower club which he found, was like any other frat party. However, after having checked it out and with his parents, he sees to find it as a worth of a try, and decides to try it out, hoping to experience something new alon the way as he joins in the club.

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Robelwell202

Rampant!   Thank you forthe character sheet, and the coding!  It'll work well for us, I think.

Quote from: Xenolord on April 12, 2014, 06:36:27 PM
Judging by how things are set up, I'm going to assume we're locked to playing our own gender, right?

For right now, I'd prefer it that way.  Also, I'd prefer only one character per player.  If we get into larger areas, outside the meeting and greeting room where the club meets, we might have room for more.

Now, as far as the opening scenes, I have a question for the group.

Seeing as this is a club for people who aren't as socially 'active' as others, would we want the opening scene just tp have our characters meeting one another, or would the idea of a group-type orgy ensuing be favored?  I'm open to ideas.

Thanks for the input, folks. 

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Sara Nilsson

personally i find it illogical that a bunch of virgins that are socially inexperienced to have an orgy straight off the bat. desperate perhaps but i know my teenage self wouldnt even think of such a thing. so i dont see how our chars would do it

Robelwell202

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on April 13, 2014, 11:14:49 PM
personally i find it illogical that a bunch of virgins that are socially inexperienced to have an orgy straight off the bat. desperate perhaps but i know my teenage self wouldnt even think of such a thing. so i dont see how our chars would do it

A fair point, to be sure.  Any other opinions or ideas?

O/O
A/A
Ideas

LimitlessNikkie

I agree with Sara I cant see an orchid with a bunch of wall flowers right off the bat but getting the invite to the meeting might be a good place to start.

Sara Nilsson

I would say, start the story with everyone present at the first meeting. or heck have us all know each other vaguely at least. If we dont start with everyone at the same spot then in my experience it leads to a lot of dead ends that tend to kill an RP quickly.

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Samantha 'Sammie' Wilson
Height: 5'6
Weight: 103lbs
Physical Description: Slight of built Sammie is a slender natural dark blond with blue eyes an a pale complexion. She has long legs, long arms and a slender delicate neck with a short torso.

Personality/Motivations: Sammie is so focused she often has tunnel vision. She spent her whole childhood like that, so focused she didn't really see the rest of the world around her. Now forced into the 'real' world she doesn't know what to do with herself. What do normal people talk about anyways?
Likes (non sexual): Classical Ballet, contemporary dance, free form ballet, hip hop, jazz and ball room. Pas de deux and being in the spot light. New point shoes, leotards, tights and tutus. Grilled chicken on special occations. Jogging, pilates and yoga.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Cucumbers, fly away hair, tecno music, social gatherings, and the smell of lavender.
Turn Ons : Kissing, unexpected touching, caressing, whispered words, strong grip, running your fingers through her hair, light hair pulling. (anything else is out of her extremely limited experience)
Turn Offs: Force, clumsiness, too much tongue, sweaty hands, and hint of clinginess.

History: Sammie had her whole life figured out dancing from the age of three she was going to be a principle dancer by the time she was twenty. She just knew it. She attended the ABC ballet company in NY since the age of 10 and she never failed to impress. Sammie was on the fast trace looking at a contract offer in her immediate future.
Her family life was a mess her parents divorced and her sister hated her. She had no personal life no friends and all her time was spent in an empty studio or in the gym but her dream was well within her grasp. Nothing else to her really mattered.
She was dancing the evil twin in swan lake one of her favorite solos when she went down. Hard. She was 17. She had her whole life in front of her and a torn Achilles tendon that stole from her the only dream she'd ever had. She couldn't dance because of medical so she didn't get the contract she wanted so badly. Her school term was done and she had no where to go, not really. She could try to go back to the home she hadn't seen since the age of ten or keep her head down and keep going forward. She decided on going to school at a plain old UC on a dance scholarship and major in dance so she could at the very least stay in the only world she'd ever known

LimitlessNikkie