News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Milk farm

Started by elfguy, December 25, 2014, 04:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Praetoria

I think I will be bowing out for now. I've gotten a huge amount of responses for One on One RP and a few groups, so I think I'll be too busy currently. Hope the game goes well :)

Pockets

Unless this games picks up and starts moving, I will be bowing out. Elfguy said he was going to get it started within the next day or so but nothing yet.
08/02 - New A/A Update

elfguy

Problem is the lack of interest, especially in the dom side, we only have 1 milkman with a couple of cows. I'm thinking not enough people are interested in the idea.
----

Pockets

We have at least two or three milkmen and about that in cows.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Kadigan

Yeah I'm somewhat confused by the lack of interest statement. There's no bowouts from anyone whose posted up a profile from when you said you were posting a thread.

Clio

Quote from: elfguy on January 03, 2015, 12:09:50 PM
Problem is the lack of interest, especially in the dom side, we only have 1 milkman with a couple of cows. I'm thinking not enough people are interested in the idea.

What? We have quite a few characters and a decent ratio. Lots of Milk Men and Cows if you follow up on what people posted. The only way we won't have enough is if people leave because of lack of starting...lol.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

elfguy

Alright then let me post an IC thread and see if people post.
----

skeevethemagnificent

I see this RP has already started. I enjoy whats already there. I though I'd see if there was room / interest in having another Milkman. The rough concept: An overly shy Milkman. He works at Ericsson milk because he needs a job, even though his first day he hardly could interact with the Cows without stammering or blushing. Now he's gotten more use to it. The two avenues I am considering, maybe in parallel are, he has a hidden voyeuristic streak and a not so hidden sense of the injustice of the whole situation (this part was inspired by the Lacey Hines character). I kind of think those two characteristics would lead to some interesting internal conflict.

Also I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the OOC thread.

Maeve

Are you still looking for cowgirls?

Nevaeh

very interesting but not sure its fully off the ground from what I glanced through the IC. 
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Biles

What about a cross-dressing milk boy? :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Raveled

Quote from: Biles on January 31, 2015, 10:11:08 PM
What about a cross-dressing milk boy? :3

Dare I ask how he's milked?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Biles

Yeah, but just standing in front of the faces of the girls getting milked. >:3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Nevaeh

So what exactly or I should say, who exactly is needed if I wanted to join?  And exactly how would I go about that?
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

LSWSjr

Building off Biles' idea, I thought I'd submit a shemale cow character, if you've got a slot free.

Name: Alex Croydon

Role: Cow (Willing)

Background: Alex always felt like a girl from a very young age, wanting to wear girls' clothes, keep his hair long and generally act like a little girl.  His mother supported her only child's decision and he started taking female hormone treatments throughout puberty.  As Alex grew older, he knew he wanted larger breasts but didn't want to undergo surgery; Alex's consultant suggested trying a lactation aid, to grow his breasts naturally from the added weight it would cause.

Working as an alternative model, Alex continued to fund his treatments and developed an online fanbase around him being a lactating shemale. Learning of Alex situation, Kathy saw the opportunity to supply her private clients with a unique product and approached Alex with the offer to become a paid full-time cow and promising to ensure Alex's continued supply of his female hormones and the lactation aid.  Alex couldn't resist the offer, and between the odd selfie or online commitment, he now spends his days being milked willingly.

Image: Sarina Valentina

Offs: Death
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

laa

Putting 1(inactivity) and 1(freeform rp) together, I have the strange feeling that if any of you want to do something, just doing it won't bother anyone. Don't hang me if I'm wrong though.  :P

Biles

Quote from: LSWSjr on February 02, 2015, 07:49:40 AM
Building off Biles' idea, I thought I'd submit a shemale cow character, if you've got a slot free.
Except that the GM stated he wasn't into dickgirls I'm afraid. -_-
[tr][td]
Denai Academy